zm_complex_eh | New map, dedicated to you!

Phanty

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Retired SPA/HA
29 Mar 2010
2'628
Vienna / Hannover
can someone test it please?

Phanty

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Retired SPA/HA
29 Mar 2010
2'628
Vienna / Hannover
soooooooooooo i tested it and i have to say, i like it.. didnt even find 1 hard camping spot which will drive campers crazy, large long floors good for hunting

the only thing i have to complain about is that the map is maybe a bit too big, but all in all its a great map and would be a good addition to our server 1 with 64 players

Split_Second

27 Nov 2011
Glad to hear you liked it, I spent a long time designing it, using the mindset of a zombie.
However, it's not that vast compared to 4way for example, and only a bit bigger than lila_panic...

Phanty

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Retired SPA/HA
29 Mar 2010
2'628
Vienna / Hannover
are these floors supposed to be that dark?

Attachments

• zm_complex_v11a0000.jpg
    zm_complex_v11a0000.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 569

Split_Second

27 Nov 2011
Well, yes. They encourage the use of the flashlight to manouver them, but if you want I can throw some more lighting in...
I thought it would make a nice atmosphere...

Phanty

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Retired SPA/HA
29 Mar 2010
2'628
Vienna / Hannover
well dont make them THAT dark, maybe light it a bit more up, then it would be fine i suppose

B

Barra'

I think the map is to confused and the most of the players will dont like it. :roll:

B

Barra'

tyraN said:
i dont like this map.. but its my opinion. And its a map for campers, we cant really hunt on this map..

i think the same

MisterPringles

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
12 Oct 2011
Belgium
well its not a bad map, but we need to play the map many times before u know the way, where to run to ... nice done anyway rly !!

Split_Second

27 Nov 2011
Well, every map ever has been confusing until you've played it a few times, and it's definatley not a map for campers. Or at least it tries to prevent that.

Can you point out which camping spots bothers you? And I'll fix/remove them. Have you tried the map on the servers? With several people on? Anyway, just please try it out before you judge it and if there's anything wrong, I'll fix it ;)

Split_Second

27 Nov 2011
Oh, sorry for the double post, but if you think about it, the kind of map you want is a map with no hiding places, no camping spots and no way to buckle down and fight back. You want a map where everyone is constantly on the run, and I get that. That's what the whole concept of "hunting" is about, but face it, a map made of flat and nothing else is a dull map, and if you call this map a camper's heaven, what about all those other maps already on the servers? Especially cbble... I have nothing against it, but you sound like you're... well, contradicting yourself... no offense :mrgreen:

Anywho, I'm not attacking anyone ;) just thinking loudly.

Phanty

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Retired SPA/HA
29 Mar 2010
2'628
Vienna / Hannover
i didnt find 1 single HARD camperspot on that map tbh.. ok, maybe there were a lot of camp spots, but each of them is easily reachable with a mere jump