Not open for further replies.

rhodo

14 Jun 2018
Manchester
Admin's Name Jonas_k_94
Time and date 30 mins ago
Server v3
Description
rush map, about 20 seconds to the end of map, last couple of CT camping on box in small room and Jonas tele me and maybe some other guy outside the box so as map full of zombies i instantly died... I asked him why and he wrote some bullsh about rules and using zstuck... ??? I would be cool if he apologies and say sorry i made a mistake, but trying to say that he tele me coz i broke some rules about be stucked ?

Reporting an abuse is a serious matter. Do you hold all the proofs requested for an abuse request? Yes

Dataworm

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
22 Feb 2015
1'247
Calm down rhodo. Server was laggy and as far as I remember he didn't say that you broke rules?! He tried to fix the lag and I don't remember if he apologised or not but I think he explained it and agreed that it was a mistake, that you wasn't the person who caused the lack and that it might be better to to teleport someone to a safer spot next time. I didn't follow the discussion in detail but at least I haven't realized anything that justifies an abuse report from my personal point of view. Feel free to correct me if I missed something! ;-)

Reactions: Paw

Jonas_k_94

Gameserver Admin
Donator
24 Sep 2014
Norway
Hello and thanks for your report!

As I tryed to explain to you last night, after giving a general warning like "Use !zstuck to avoid beeing stuck with others, else you might get teleported". Wich means if you're beeing stuck with someone and this makes the whole server to lag it kind of ruins others gameplay, you will get teleported.

You were stuck with several others, and none wrote !zstuck after my warning. A few secounds later, server starts to lag and you get teleported to avoid the lag.

I should have teleported you to a safe spot indeed, but other than that theres is NO abuse.

Sincerely Jonas

rhodo

14 Jun 2018
Manchester
So the other player you killed was BoomZ btw... And haha to avoid lagging which may ruin gameplay for others you decided to ruin my gameplay ? Why me ? Why not everyone from box ? And no apologies from you in game and even now, so I would like to hear from SPA where from you got the right to kill me misusing your admin powers.

easy

Dances With Zombiez
Staff member
Special Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Oct 2013
1'547
1'145
Zombieland
Unfortunate situation but no abuse imo.

Admins are allowed to tele to prevent server from lagging. Admins are generally allowed to do anything to improve server performance and player's experience. We can unstuck all at once but if you guys decide to !zstuck again and cause lags again our last solution is a teleport.

And yes - as bad as it sounds to you - ruining your round is better than ruining everybody's round and risking to lose players (people tend to leave when server is laggy). Admins always try to tele to a safe place and I am sure Jonas wil do this next time better, but as a regular player you know that within seconds fattiez might crowd every spot on a map. What I am saying is: there is no 100% guarantee that the spot will still be safe when admin is teleporting.

Btw: You can help by remembering this. Dont use !zstuck in narrow places, dont stay in other persons. It causes lags (you know, we talked about it before).

Nevertheless I will talk to Jonas to make sure he uses our other commands before teleporting players in future.

rhodo

14 Jun 2018
Manchester
NO

1. I didn't cause the lag as I was first in box and other players came later. From today I'm blocking other ppl to prevent lag ok ?

2. He has to use unstuck command. It works with other admins and not my problem he is noob and can't do so ok ?

3. That's great he picked up me to die so my game is not important. From today I'm avoiding death to get better feelings from playing on EH server ok ?

I don't think that's right to send any player to death because server issues.

Also don't try to blame me about using !zstuck, I know how and when to use it, don't worry...

easy

Dances With Zombiez
Staff member
Special Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Oct 2013
1'547
1'145
Zombieland
1. I wouldnt recommend you to block... this will lead ot further trouble. I am checking this off as being upset atm and wont count it into further discussion
2. This command doesnt work if admin is in spec, admin needs to be in game to use it. He tried to use it:
2021-01-29 20:16:40 !stuck. Zombie Hunting V3 by ElitE HunterZ |All Weapons|Rank|Respawn| zm_rush_final_4
3. He warned before teleporting - but although you claim to know how stuck worked you didnt use it.
L 01/29/2021 - 20:17:02: [basechat_css.smx] "Jonas | Norway<17040><[U:1:58163184]><>" triggered sm_say (text Use !zstuck or you might teleported)

You used !zstuck in an almost spammy way before 5 times, you didnt use it when server started to lag and admin asked you to use it to prevent further lagging, can you explain me why - just wondering as you said you know exactly how it works:
2021-01-29 20:16:34 (Team) !zstuck. Zombie Hunting V3 by ElitE HunterZ |All Weapons|Rank|Respawn| zm_rush_final_4
2021-01-29 20:14:24 (Team) !zstuck. Zombie Hunting V3 by ElitE HunterZ |All Weapons|Rank|Respawn| zm_rush_final_4
2021-01-29 20:14:01 (Team) !zstuck. Zombie Hunting V3 by ElitE HunterZ |All Weapons|Rank|Respawn| zm_rush_final_4
2021-01-29 20:12:31 (Team) !zstuck. Zombie Hunting V3 by ElitE HunterZ |All Weapons|Rank|Respawn| zm_rush_final_4
2021-01-29 20:12:08 (Team) !zstuck. Zombie Hunting V3 by ElitE HunterZ |All Weapons|Rank|Respawn| zm_rush_final_4
2021-01-29 20:11:51 (Team) !zstuck. Zombie Hunting V3 by ElitE HunterZ |All Weapons|Rank|Respawn| zm_rush_final_4

I didnt say it is a good solution. But from my pov it is better than a lagging server and losing players, as I said before. Having a crowded server is essential for EH, a regular player like you should have more understanding for it.

Moreover I already talked to Jonas and he regrets not to have you teleported to a safe spot, so know this wont happen again.

rhodo

14 Jun 2018
Manchester
Ok then...

Jonas regrets ? Show me please when and where he apologized to me. Thx.

Show me please the proof I was the one who caused the lag. Apart from us, CT's on the box, there's been tons of zombies trying to reach us and got stucked too. Unless you can't do so stop blaming me with !zstuck please ok ?

It is abuse of admin powers to punish by death someone with no reason.

As Jonas is not able to say sorry in 2 days ( here or in game ) I believe he is just arrogant person and therefore is no reason for me to let it go.

Jonas_k_94

Gameserver Admin
Donator
24 Sep 2014
Norway
Rhodo, I'm very sorry for teleporting you to an unsafe spot. I never ment to TP you into a bunch of zombies, I hope you can forgive me for this. :)

But please do have an understanding for the admins that tryes to do what's best for the server in general.

Sincerely Jonas

Reactions: Cramon and easy

rhodo

14 Jun 2018
Manchester
Sounds like very generous and honest apology. Hope even @Nikooo777 will appreciate how well you do on his server ( I heard he's checking forum at nights sometimes when bored ) and who knows, maybe he will promote you to head admin instantly... ;-)

Reactions: Jonas_k_94

Nazdorovie

4 Feb 2021
I dont know why i cant start a new topic here, but i want to say a word about this guy Jonas k 94.
Please deprive all admin rights from him, he is just a hyper activity kid with very keenly feelings of self-importance. He bans people with no reason and makes server so toxic.

Nazdorovie

4 Feb 2021
I'm playing on this server since 2012 or around, never got banned, but this guy decided i destroyed his damned cades or something else, which even didn't lead zombies to win, bleh.

Jonas_k_94

Gameserver Admin
Donator
24 Sep 2014
Norway

Lord Ansgaar

11 Dec 2014
I dont know why i cant start a new topic here, but i want to say a word about this guy Jonas k 94.
Please deprive all admin rights from him, he is just a hyper activity kid with very keenly feelings of self-importance. He bans people with no reason and makes server so toxic.
Destroying your teammates barricades is forbidden, whether it leads to their demise or not. The rules are made to keep the game fun for everyone and the admins are there to enforce the rules, to keep the server from becoming "toxic".

DeltaForce

Staff member
Special Admin
Tech Team
Donator
26 Apr 2017
Germany
Topic closed, for further Abuse Reports or unban requests start a own Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.