ZStuck not working

lsmithx2

11 Feb 2021
Norfolk, UK
Hello,

I have been playing on your zombie server v3 today and not sure if it was just me or others had the same problem but when getting stuck I typed in !zstuck and it didn't do anything I was still stuck there luckily the round ended both times not long after.

When I have been playing on that server before its been fine though so only just noticed today.

Thought I would let you know :)

Hard

24 Jun 2020
Nepal
forum.elite-hunterz.com
Hello Ismithx2
Welcome to our Community Forum. [thanks for getting in]

well i want to tell u that. zstuck only work when u stucked with other players or zm not for props and if u used one time zstuck u need to wait for 10 sec for another one.
Thank You

JUNIOЯ'

Gameserver Admin
Forum Moderator
25 Apr 2019
France
steamcommunity.com
Hey Ismithx2 ! Welcome to the forum !

I like this kind of questions / remarks, because in any case, I find it relevant
It seems to me (I don't pay too much attention to the "trick sentences" which appear several times in the chat during the game), the "!zstuck" description is something like : When you are stuck, use !zstuck

It is quite contradictory indeed.
Hard has summarized globally the use of !zstuck.

I will try to summarize it (even if there is not really much to add to his post)

!zstuck :
- Allows you to unstuck you when you are stuck with a human / zombie
- Allows you to pass through the players (If you want to go behind him but he cannot let you pass, for lack of space for example)
- Allows
to reduce server lags (When a player is stucked in another player, the server starts to lag..)

The command can be
used every 10 seconds, I will advise you to bind this command because it is very useful

The !zstuck does
not allow you to unstuck when you're in props / wall / ceiling, if you are stuck in one of them.
If so, you can ask an admin to teleport / unstuck you, if there are no admins try asking a player to unstuck you if you are in a prop (Even though I know that 90% do not care unfortunately..CS:s's peoples you know..)

Otherwise, get ready to spend a whole round stucking.. I know it's not fun but nothing can be done if there is no one to unstuck you.. Do not rejoin, it is against the rules and would be It's a shame to get banned / sanctionned for something like that, and anyway you won't be able to play the round if you do either.

So much "stuck" word, but that's the subject :')

I hope I answered all that, have fun on the servers and don't hesitate to come to the forum time to time !

See you in game !

lsmithx2

11 Feb 2021
Norfolk, UK
Thank you both for your reply's I understand I just thought it would worked for props aswell but thanks for that information something to remember in future. :)