IP Ban Problem

GardeN

18 May 2021
Hello,

i have a IP ban on this server:

54.37.245.51:27045Zombie Hunting V3 by ElitE HunterZ |All Weapons|Rank|Respawn|

i was ingame and then i have entered by a mistake the IPPORT from gameserver in a browser and then i was banned.
Thats a DDOS protection or something can a admin please unban me in banned_ip.cfg from server.
Im not a hacker/spammer etc.
My IP = 134.3.XXX.246

THX

easy

Dances With Zombiez
Staff member
Special Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Oct 2013
1'538
1'145
Zombieland
Hello,

please provide your steamID32 to have this checked. With few exceptions we dont ban IPs. So either you are a notorious server-terrorist of our past or I doubt you are banned by IP ;).

GardeN

18 May 2021
Hello,

please provide your steamID32 to have this checked. With few exceptions we dont ban IPs. So either you are a notorious server-terrorist of our past or I doubt you are banned by IP ;).
If i start my protonVPN and get a new ip then it works but the static IP from ISP no response from server.
STEAMID = STEAM_0:1:9349485
STEAM32 ID = 18698971
i think that was a DDOS blocker automatically.
You can test yourself: join a server -> go to desktop -> open a browser -> enter the ipport -> and then gn8
if no ban coming then this is a linux OS problem.
Sorry for bad english.

JUNIOЯ'

Gameserver Admin
Forum Moderator
25 Apr 2019
France
steamcommunity.com
It seems weird to me what you say, I've never heard of this before

I find you nowhere on sourcebans, so we already know that you are not banned from that side

Now, like Easy said, we ban very, very rarely the IP, I only know one guy who has been IP baned from Elite Hunterz servers, and I don't think you are that one. anyway, so far it is easy to take a different IP now..
In short, I could see that you have been able to connect to the server
every day since May 8, you had to change something on your side to no longer have access ..

I don't think it was due to that, but I'm still going to say it,
if you come from a share account (Family sharing), you will not have access to the server

Could you tell us what message is displayed (if they are) when you try to connect to the server ?

GardeN

18 May 2021
i can not connect with steam, the server not response.
If i connect with console (connect 54.37.245.51:27045)
i get the message: failed to connect after 4 retries
but i can connect to:

Online54.37.245.51:27025ScoutKniveZ By Elite-HunterZ |FastDL, RANK, RPG, CSSDM|scoutzknivez 0/24

please test yourself: join a server -> go to desktop -> open a browser -> enter the ipport -> and then BAN
that is similiar to a DDOS attack and you get a IP Ban automatically not from a Admin.
Please help ^^ ElitE HunterZ Zombie Server is the only one that i want to play on my linux mashine.

Attachments

• Bildschirmfoto vom 2021-05-18 13-15-47.png
    Bildschirmfoto vom 2021-05-18 13-15-47.png
    42.8 KB · Views: 180

GardeN

18 May 2021
Please list with rcon commands the banned ips:
listip
then remove me:
removeip 134.3.XXX.246

or im stupid and have blocked the ipport but i have no firewall etc

Last edited:

easy

Dances With Zombiez
Staff member
Special Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Oct 2013
1'538
1'145
Zombieland
Update: Ban has gone. Enjoy EH zombie hunting mate!

Reactions: Janno