Donator
12 Aug 2021
Gamemode [CS:S ALL/CS:GO ZM]

Ingame name Saucey

SteamID STEAM_0:0:19263284

Ban/Gag reason Racism

Desired outcome Lift my punishment

Statement of grounds
Have a look at the chat history, you will see someone used the N word by changing the name of a cartoon character by the name of Nigel Thornberry, he said his name was "Niger Thornberry" and so I corrected him saying, it's Nigel Thornberry. I wasn't being racist or trying to provoke the admin, instead I was clearly against them trying to provoke the admin because I highlighted that his use of the N word in that character's name was false and so he's clearly only trying to provoke. Unfortunately for me, Paw must've misread what I said and assumed I was a part of it all. Sadly, he shamed me in front of the whole server saying that I've been gagged for a month for racism and provoking the admin. I hold nothing against Paw, I believe it was an honest mistake, I'm just very displeased that I was wrongfully shamed like that and received a 1 month gag leaving me unable to even defend myself. Please sort this out ASAP, I'm a regular on the server and wish to continue playing with the freedom to chat with others.

Paw

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
Context of this mess:
1628791924101.png
1628791961282.png
1628791986539.png

Saying something that alludes or looks similar to the n-word in a situation like this is an extremely stupid thing of you to do as you're acting both disrespectful towards others in chat in addition to it being a big waste of my time and the admin team (either you like to mask racism like this and possible have a messed up view on people just so that you possible later can have the gag revoked and get ungagged on the forums in full sight for other rulebreakers to see or you're just doing it in an attempt to get away with trolling or something.), you knew how I would react/handle a situation like this and you got the gag you asked for as you knew I would've gagged any other players that would've said something similar that either alludes or looks anything like the n-word in the context of the warnings I had issued etc. (Which I did if you look at the other gags that was issued.).

"Sadly, he shamed me in front of the whole server"
It was not an attempt to "shame you" in any way. More and more people started doing the same thing after I gagged the first guy, so because of the server sending this message: "Issued an extended gag on xxx for 30 minutes (reason: xxx)." whenever a gag was issued I assumed the players thought they were only getting gagged for 30 minutes or that they were not taking me serious enough so I said that the gags was "1 day+" and I used your gag as an example of how long some of them could end up and that racism was not tolerated on the servers to calm things down a bit in chat.

To conclude:
Racism is not tolerated on the servers neither is trolling the admins / acting disrespectful towards admins therefore gag stays with this length in my opinion unless SPA/HA should decide otherwise for some reason as you have a total of 9 gags now and definitely know the rules by now and if you like your "freedom to chat with others." you shouldn't be playing with fire as the next gag you acquire will be longer.

Melisa

Queen
Staff member
Special Admin
CSGO Zombie Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Forum Moderator
Tech Team
Donator
23 May 2014
1'029
Sweden
Hello Sauce,

After taking a look at your Ingame chat logs I can not see any racism from your side. Though I have to agree with Paw that it was not so wise to write what you did as the situation was heated.

Regarding your gag, it has been removed from our system and you are free to use the chat. But as stated in the message above, you have previous gags on your record and you are well aware of the rules so remember to be wiser next time and don’t engage in what’s already a heated situation because it may lead to this.

Have a great day and happy hunting!

Regards,
Melisa