zm_complex_eh | New map, dedicated to you!

Split_Second

27 Nov 2011
Don't judge a book by it's cover.
I appreciate constructive critique, but until you guys test it properly, I wont take your criticizm seriously.

I spent months on this and I will not let it go to waste.

Sixau

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Ex Admin
6 Apr 2010
Can we put in V4?

Phanty

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Retired SPA/HA
29 Mar 2010
2'628
Vienna / Hannover
v4 is a new and empty server, uploading this big map would do no good.. id say put it up for a test on v3

Sixau

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Ex Admin
6 Apr 2010
Phanty said:
v4 is a new and empty server, uploading this big map would do no good.. id say put it up for a test on v3

Yea, you're right. I wanna try it out with players.

killerjail365

1 Jan 2012
its on voting allready but missing in server and hey dont abuse my beloved v3 test it on overcrowded v1 if its really that big!

and guys why not think about a server with im not joking! 80 slots(server has to be strong enough of course)
and only very big maps!!!!like 4way or even bigger maps i would love to see 79 zms running after one ct---apocalypse now!

Phanty

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Retired SPA/HA
29 Mar 2010
2'628
Vienna / Hannover
killerjail365 said:
its on voting allready but missing in server and hey dont abuse my beloved v3 test it on overcrowded v1 if its really that big!

and guys why not think about a server with im not joking! 80 slots(server has to be strong enough of course)
and only very big maps!!!!like 4way or even bigger maps i would love to see 79 zms running after one ct---apocalypse now!

64 is max.. lol

Split_Second

27 Nov 2011
Thanks for adding it, but sadly there seems to be an error with the server regarding this map.
Everyone gets a missing map error. This is a server problem, not caused by the file... :?
Also, the only server it would be of any use on is v1, but let's test it and see first... ;)

killerjail365

1 Jan 2012
yes i got kicked and after 5 minutes i saw 4way was now and there were only 7 ppl so i knew that they were all kicked and sth is worng i allready mention it in forum and pm to nikoo

Split_Second

27 Nov 2011
killerjail365 said:
yes i got kicked and after 5 minutes i saw 4way was now and there were only 7 ppl so i knew that they were all kicked and sth is worng i allready mention it in forum and pm to nikoo

Yes, I know, but could you at least TRY to make yourself understood? :p

Nikooo777

when life gives me lemons, I rtv
Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Mar 2010
5'637
1'337
Switzerland
elite-hunterz.com
Phanty said:
killerjail365 said:

64 is max.. lol
actually not true... 65 is the maximum ^^

Phanty

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Retired SPA/HA
29 Mar 2010
2'628
Vienna / Hannover
nikooo777 said:
Phanty said:
killerjail365 said:

64 is max.. lol
actually not true... 65 is the maximum ^^

thank you for your constructive comment niko, that added alot to our conversation !

Nikooo777

when life gives me lemons, I rtv
Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Mar 2010
5'637
1'337
Switzerland
elite-hunterz.com
this conversation is so confusing, let's just get back on topic.
don't answer with "ok niko".
if you do, a warning will follow.

Split_Second

27 Nov 2011
Well, it seems to work fine now, downloading and all that.
But since it's intended for 64 players, playing it on v3 is kinda broing...
Maybe in the future if you put it up for a real test on v1 we'll see ;)

Geo

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
10 Dec 2011
Bump, what's the decision? As phanty said i think it could fit on either v1 or v3.

Vydx

30 Oct 2011
It's already on v3 as I remember playing this map a few months ago. I think you can test it on v1 as it's works quite well for hunting, but some places are indeed so dark that without flashlight you are blind. And think about when you're on spec...

Last edited:

Geo

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
10 Dec 2011
Yeah i noticed, however i think it could fit in to v1 and v2 also so i'll add it tomorrow.