[CS:S ALL/CS:GO ZM] Protest a punishment: DISSSS

K4marad

Gameserver Admin
Donator
15 Jan 2018
Give some time to this, look at the demos, player1, 2, 3 and 4. Open demoui and slow the demo down, pay attention the the crosshair when the player is shooting. If you wanna save some tine I can tell you what happens, it is the same behavior, gun shoots, crosshair moves. Pay very good attention to player4, as it resembles your game style. He corners the fatty and aims for the head, I know it ends with a HS kill, but look at that crosshair, then compare that with the demo "demonstration" at the moment when you cornered a fatty.

Attachments

• player1.dem
    3.9 MB · Views: 80
  • player2.dem
    4.3 MB · Views: 71
  • player3.dem
    7.3 MB · Views: 64
  • player4.dem
    6.9 MB · Views: 67
  • demonstration.dem
    3.6 MB · Views: 71
Reactions: SOUR

DISSSS

26 Sep 2022
I can't dispute the difference in recoil in these demos in comparison to mine. And I have no explanation for this. I've been searching my ass off online and I can't find anything. However, if you sv_impacts and slow demo down it's clear that my bullets don't go exactly where my xhair is. Pay close attention mostly to the bullets that miss and hit a wall or somethin'. Most bullets are not on my xhair dead on. Plus, compared to the demos that I've seen here with confirmed cheaters with no recoil , my demos look nothing like it.

K4marad

Gameserver Admin
Donator
15 Jan 2018
However, if you sv_impacts and slow demo down it's clear that my bullets don't go exactly where my xhair is.
I did that to, sv_cheats 1 with sv_showimpacts 1 and is true what you said, some of bullets will hit just a hair off, but that is because the mouse was moving, you where tracking after the fattys head, that's normal, that's how the games played. You know the game right? When tracking a running enemy, always shoot a bit ahead of the target, if you want your bullets to hit. In the demo you are shooting behind of a moving target, that is showing what you said, that not all of them hit, and it's normal, maybe because you are playing with a low sensitivity.
That still does not answer the question on why that crosshair is so damn accurate on y axis.

DISSSS

26 Sep 2022
In the demo you are shooting behind of a moving target, that is showing what you said, that not all of them hit, and it's normal, maybe because you are playing with a low sensitivity.
That's why I told you to pay attention to the bullets that miss, exactly because you can tell where my xhair is and where my bullet lands. When the bullet lands on the zombie head (running or not) you can't tell the difference. The fact that I was tracking heads is irrelevant because in slow motion it's bright as light where the xhair is and where the bullet lands And it's not perfectly accurate verticaly either. There are plenty of bullets in the beggining of ''demop'' going slightly to the left and right.

K4marad

Gameserver Admin
Donator
15 Jan 2018
Plus, compared to the demos that I've seen here with confirmed cheaters with no recoil , my demos look nothing like it.
Can you reformulate this? Please tell, what is the difference?
That's why I told you to pay attention to the bullets that miss, exactly because you can tell where my xhair is and where my bullet lands.

but that is because the mouse was moving, you where tracking after the fattys head
That still does not answer the question on why that crosshair is so damn accurate on y axis.
Please pay attention, I am talking about the y axis, that's the up and down, while you are referring to the z axis, that's left and right.

DISSSS

26 Sep 2022
Can you reformulate this? Please tell, what is the difference?
A blutant norecoil with the sniper wouldn't have anywhere close the same spread as me.

no matter what the zoom is 1, 2 or not at all, yet you are managing to hold a vertical line pattern.

That still does not answer the question on why that crosshair is so damn accurate on y axis,
These 2 statements contradicct each other. How can you say that I hold a vertical line pattern and then say that I'm accurate on the up and down movement of the recoil? If the pattern is vertical it means I'm accurate on the z axis.

K4marad

Gameserver Admin
Donator
15 Jan 2018
yet you are managing to hold a vertical line pattern.
Vertical y axis. horizontal x axis. Y axis UP and DOWN, vertical - Z axis horizontal LEFT and RIGHT
Please pay attention, I am talking about the y axis, that's the up and down, while you are referring to the z axis, that's left and right.
But you could tell from here what axis I was talking about.
There is obvious movement, up and down of the crosshair when shooting.
That's why I mentioned, that this ban was issued after analyzing and comparing demos taken form the same server on different players using the games registering method.
Or here...
A blutant norecoil with the sniper wouldn't have anywhere close the same spread as me.
A no recoil will only adjust for the up and down, depending on how it's set, a spread adjustor is even worse, as it's way of functioning is extracted from the cheat known as aim.
I can't dispute the difference in recoil in these demos in comparison to mine. And I have no explanation for this.
This.
Plus, compared to the demos that I've seen here with confirmed cheaters with no recoil , my demos look nothing like it.
Can you find such a demo for us? A non recoiler using the same weapon. It is stated here that you have seen/reviewed such demo.

Last edited:

DISSSS

26 Sep 2022
Can you find such a demo for us? A non recoiler using the same weapon. It is stated here that you have seen/reviewed such demo.
I meant to say video not demo. And no I couldn't find with the same weapon anything online.

Judging from the m16 spread and recoil here, I assume a scoped sniper would have even less. Would be pinpoint accuracy pretty much.

You being an admin for quite some time, you should be able to post a demo of a known cheater whose recoil didn't shake in the demos and had the same svshowimpacts as mine.

K4marad

Gameserver Admin
Donator
15 Jan 2018
Like 1.6, css has retained the realism of how the weapons behave, take for example the AK, if it's fired continuously the all the bullets will shoot in the sky, but if fired in small burst shots, then it is an unstoppable head popper.
But I don't need to explain on how the game works, as I assume you already know.
Apparently not.
Why should I post such demo/s, when you are the one saying, and quote "the demos that I've seen here" end quote.

DISSSS

26 Sep 2022
I told you I meant to say from the videos not demos. And by "I've seen here" I meant here on css coz as I told ya I never had to bother with css demos until now. But I went on and searched css pro's POVs anyway and I found what I posted earlier. It's pretty evident though that I'm not the only one who's getting this demo ''animation/recoil bug''. I'm calling it that coz I don't know how else to describe it.

K4marad

Gameserver Admin
Donator
15 Jan 2018
I have been using the games developer tools in order to issue your ban.
That's why I wrote this. We can "assume" that it's an "animation bug" but it was proven with the tools that the game came with.

DISSSS

26 Sep 2022
but it was proven with the tools that the game came with.
Using the tools the game came with, what did you exactly prove and where is the proof? Please enlighten me coz I don't have a clue how the game's tools work. I seriously don't. And none of that y,z axis crap please. I have bullets going astray BOTH left/right AND up/down on my impacts. I am really curious to see what the game's tools showed you that makes me a cheater.

K4marad

Gameserver Admin
Donator
15 Jan 2018
Please enlighten me coz I don't have a clue how the game's tools work. I seriously don't.

Recording a demo using the games recording technic - .dem file can only be generated by the game, therefore is a tool of the game, for the game.
demoui - a tool that can be used to review a .dem file - is a tool of the game, for the game.
The axis is just reference for the crosshair, up and down, left and right just to make it easier to see what to look for. Btw, there is a console setting in the game that you can actually chose how much does the mouse moves from left to right and up, down <- It cannot control/affect the recoil.

Using the tools the game came with, what did you exactly prove and where is the proof? I have bullets going astray BOTH left/right AND up/down on my impacts. I am really curious to see what the game's tools showed you that makes me a cheater.

Not quoting any more messages, I will explain again what triggered me. When shooting, your crosshair doesn't move, up or down, while on all the other players it does. I did mentioned that recoil can be controlled, but not eliminated. The bullets that you are talking about, hitting left and right, up and down, that is because you are tracking the player (zombie) with your mouse while shooting and again, I did mention it is normal for some bullets not to hit the target.
Open the game, choose the weapon that you play with, set zoom 1 or 2 and shoot, pay attention the the crosshair, the big + that can be seen thru the scope, what happens? It moves up for every single bullet that is shot, and comes down before the next bullet is ready to be fired, that's the recoil, that right there it cannot be see on those 2 demos. This led me to the conclusion that there is a software that can manipulate the games behavior, and if it's the kind of software that is uploaded to the mouse, it cannot be detected by VAC because it "believes" that it is you who is controlling the mouse. The mouse is seen as a peripherical input. And the "good thing" about it is that it can be activated and deactivated with a click of a button from the mouse.
Admin/s on spec - click the button, I am clean, no cheats
No admin/s on spec - click the button - Show is on.

Reactions: Ciftyfent

DISSSS

26 Sep 2022
Recording a demo using the games recording technic - .dem file can only be generated by the game, therefore is a tool of the game, for the game.
demoui - a tool that can be used to review a .dem file - is a tool of the game, for the game.
The axis is just reference for the crosshair, up and down, left and right just to make it easier to see what to look for. Btw, there is a console setting in the game that you can actually chose how much does the mouse moves from left to right and up, down <- It cannot control/affect the recoil.
If these are the games tools then I was already aware of them. And I knew what you meant with axis. Just confused x,y.

When shooting, your crosshair doesn't move, up or down, while on all the other players it does. I did mentioned that recoil can be controlled, but not eliminated.
My crosshair doesn't move indeed but that was also the case with Scream's POV I sent you earlier. And if with the so called game's tools you meant the games recording technique and demoui, then no, those don't prove my guilt. I'll explain why below.

The bullets that you are talking about, hitting left and right, up and down, that is because you are tracking the player (zombie) with your mouse while shooting and again, I did mention it is normal for some bullets not to hit the target.
Some of my bullets landed in places where my crosshair never went to while I was tracking, therefore making your argument invalid. For instance, in the beggining of ''demop'' the first 3 zombies I shoot have impacts on the top left/right around their head where my crosshair never moved to. My crosshair never ''visited'' the places some of the bullets landed on while I was tracking. So no, tracking is not the reason my bullets are a ''hair off'' as you say. It's just you know...the recoil.

So the past 6 months that I've been casually dropping 150+ for fun consistently, I was always alert to the presence of admins in spec and camouflaged my cheats perfectly. All the 200+scores in front of an army of admins I guess I was just insanely careful when to turn off and on. As if they couldn't go undercover with a different name to catch me. Thanks for all those credits you're giving me but no. Investing all that energy and time to cheat only to kill some bots on v3 is like bringing an AG36 grenade launcher to a stick fight. Stagerringly ridiculous, mindlessly excessive and laughably unnecessary.

K4marad

Gameserver Admin
Donator
15 Jan 2018
Some of my bullets landed in places where my crosshair never went to while I was tracking, therefore making your argument invalid.
Be aware that you weren't the only player shooting those zombies. You can also see the impacts of other players. Give the demo one more watch and focus on your crosshair.
The bullets that you are talking about, hitting left and right, up and down, that is because you are tracking the player (zombie) with your mouse while shooting and again, I did mention it is normal for some bullets not to hit the target.
Some of my bullets landed in places where my crosshair never went to while I was tracking, therefore making your argument invalid.
How can this be an invalid argument, when you literally wrote the same thing? Shooting while moving the mouse will cause this.
I did mention it is normal for some bullets not to hit the target.

If you read between the lines or understand what you want to understand will not help at all.

and if it's the kind of software that is uploaded to the mouse
Again, don't read between the lines, I gave you an example, that can give you an answer to this.
Even worse do you think I'd risk getting VAC'ed using cheats on css in a zombie mode server?

DISSSS

26 Sep 2022
Ok, let's try to summarize things.

Be aware that you weren't the only player shooting those zombies. You can also see the impacts of other players. Give the demo one more watch and focus on your crosshair.
I focused perfectly and you can find alot of instances even in lila epic where I shoot zombies that noone else does. It's obvious in those instances where my xhair is and where my impacts go.

How can this be an invalid argument, when you literally wrote the same thing? Shooting while moving the mouse will cause this.
I am obviously talking about all the times im scoped in. I don't know why you'd mention my svimpacts while I'm moving. When I'm scoped in my impacts can be shown both on x and y axis.

Let's summarise your arguments so far:

1) My crosshair ain't movin/shakin. Answer: already countered that argument by showing the tournament demo POV of a pro player having absolute zero recoil. Besides you admitted we can assume it's an animation bug. I don't dont see how ''game's tools'' disprove that.

2) I'm so accurate on y axis. Answer: there are plenty of impacts showing otherwise in both demos.

K4marad

Gameserver Admin
Donator
15 Jan 2018
My crosshair ain't movin/shakin. Answer: already countered that argument by showing the tournament demo POV of a pro player having absolute zero recoil
We are not comparing a .dem file with a youtube video, are we?

It has been talked about it, we will like to give you a chance, to prove that what is seen in those demos is just a glitch maybe caused by latency or other bug.
Here's how it goes:

We need to find a time asap where at least 2 other admins are available, please have in mind that this is a free time job, so finding 2 other admins available on same date and time can take time. After agreeing on a date and time, I will post it here and of course you will have to answer if you can make it or not.
You will be unbanned, join the server and play as normal.
Requests - you will have to start a .dem file after joining the server - we will also record a .dem file. After your recording is over, you will post the file on this thread. You are recording a .dem file for the entire connection time.
I am assuming that the length of a map will be enough in order to have some material to compare and work with.
Let me know what you mean.

Reactions: Woozu

DISSSS

26 Sep 2022
In my introduction I had already acknowledged the fact that admins do this for free and I'm grateful to whoever will spend time in my case. That's one I owe ya.

Concerning the requests: Am I required to record a demo as soon as I join the server or only after we set a date and time?