Lipase abuse

schickeria

28 Feb 2012
Die abstimmung als nextmap wurde 4way gewählt lipase hat ein vote gestartet für die map änderung und alle haben erfolgreich für yes gestimmt aber er hat kein map auswahl zur verfügung gestellt bzw hat er einfach eine map was ihn passt als nextmap freigegeben,
habe mich darüber beschwert und wurde direkt geknebbelt

es ist nicht nur bei lipase so sonder auch bei den andern pay admins das die je 10 min die map ändnern

denke mal das geht nicht nur mir so das es nervt

sagt euren admins die sollen mit dem dreck aufhören

lg

schickeria

Headhunterz

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
2 Feb 2012
Hannover
Ok schickeria i cant be asked to reply in german since its more easier for me to reply in english! One thing that i definately think, is that your trying to get every admin banned that makes a small mistake... I mean whenever i do a map vote, yes normally if the answer is positive i start a map vote however i just change the map sometimes without another vote to cbble since cbbl is one of the most played maps. I know you from own experience and i think what the situation here was that YOU AGAIN were the only player who didnt like this out of probs 50 or so players... Anyway i dont think this thread is very serious because what lipase did is not a major mistake...

PS. FOR OTHER ADMINS AND HA's / SPA's this guy is really awesome http://bans.elite-hunterz.info/inde...rch=STEAM_0:1:16766161&advType=steamid&Submit
im really suprised he didnt get banned earlier....

ᴙᴀiᴎᴅᴙᴑᴘᴢ

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
14 Oct 2011
I agree with Dahlmo. Lipase rarely changes the map and certainly is not abusing admin powers. In fact, when I went to sourcebans last time I saw 'Schickeria' has had 13 bans in the last year. I think that he may be trying to cause problems at this point.

dext3r

13 Mar 2012
i played with schickeria and agree with him. admin was changing maps and ignored other players. schickeria asked and lipase answered something like"i can do everything i want" and gagged him immediately-what an abuse!

Lipase

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
20 Jun 2011
Denmark
I made a map vote because i don't like forgotten town. The outcome was a "no" so hence i didn't change it. After i made the vote and result was "no", schikeria wrote "fuck admin abuse" -- really how was i abuseing. So to stop further insults i gagged him for 5-6 mins.

End of story have a nice day.