admin abuse lipase

@ml

24 Mar 2012
name of the player:aaaerr
steam id: STEAM_0:0:17207122
which server: eh v2
why: rejoin
///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

I killed "lipase" in begin of game, after 5 sec i got slap from him (..10
times)
And after 2 min of play on this round when i was infected by zombie. After 3 sec (being zm) he teleported me under map .
after 5-10 sec (i was not last zomby , 2 were and i was one of them)
"EH" member teleported me back to map where i was under fire from all sides.
Before I was teleported, i was under fire from 1 man.
so i easy "rejoine" (because its shit).

After i came back and got ban. I saw my consol (who tele me 2 times) and who ban me.
!! Teleported player outside the map area and after ban for rejoine ?? as it is called???!!
(google translate)
///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
O.G. killed aaaerr with zombie_claws_of_death.
[ZR] Вы были инфицированны! Теперь заразите как можно больше других людей.
ҳҲҳ killed O.G. with p90.
[ hop ] Zombie Hunting V4 new skins/maps! - zm_cbble_eh_v7 (13/64) [type !servers to join]
- Become admin + Donator Model on all our Zombie Servers NOW for only 10euros Donation! see: http://elite-hunterz.info/admin.html
[SM] lipase: teleported aaaerr
AuTsch³ killed St4lker with m3.
[SM] [Ξн] Got'Ya: teleported aaaerr
Connecting to 85.114.140.30:27075...
Connected to 85.114.140.30:27075

Counter-Strike: Source
Map: zm_officeattack_b5a
Players: 49 / 50
Build: 4833
Server Number: 508

No pure server whitelist. sv_pure = 0
[SteamBans.com] No positive match found for aaaerr (STEAM_0:0:17207122).
aaaerr ( STEAM_0:0:17207122 ) connected from Ukraine
[ZR] Для помощи по командам Zombie:Reloaded, введите "!zmenu" в чат.
aaaerr подключился.
ConVarRef sb_close_browser_on_connect doesn't point to an existing ConVar
Redownloading all lightmaps
YoungBuck : !admin
БезПалева killed ҳҲҳ with zombie_claws_of_death.
KristiNe ›.‹ Pedoßear <3 ( STEAM_0:0:20625462 ) connected from Norway
KristiNe ›.‹ Pedoßear <3 подключился.
[SteamBans.com] No positive match found for KristiNe ›.‹ Pedoßear <3 (STEAM_0:0:20625462).
БезПалева killed e-112 with zombie_claws_of_death.
- Problems? Ideas? Complains? Ban/Unban request? come to our forum! http://forum.elite-hunterz.info
Failed to load sound "admin_plugin\notalone.mp3", file probably missing from disk/repository
ҳҲҳ killed [Ξн] Got'Ya with zombie_claws_of_death.
[SMAC] Этот сервер защищен с помощью SourceMod Anti-Cheat.
e-112 : !scream
*УБИТ* [Ξн] RAGEMODE anorm : aaaer rejoin=ban
[Ξн] Got'Ya killed WIGGUM with zombie_claws_of_death.

WIGGUM killed ķүσ .. with zombie_claws_of_death.
*УБИТ* [Ξн] RAGEMODE anorm : ;)
*УБИТ* aaaerr : aha tele
[SteamBans.com] No positive match found for Shadoko (STEAM_0:1:22333038).
Shadoko ( STEAM_0:1:22333038 ) connected from France
Shadoko подключился.
*УБИТ* lipase : !admin
*УБИТ* [Ξн] RAGEMODE anorm : jokin
[SM-RADIO] Welcome aaaerr, this server is running SourceMod Radio
[SM-RADIO] Type in chat !radio to bring up the radio menu, or !radiooff to switch the radio off
[ZR] Для помощи по командам Zombie:Reloaded, введите "!zmenu" в чат.
[ZR] Битва людей против зомби , цель для зомби — инфицировать всех людей, используя нож.
[SM Resetscore] [Ƶʀ] Jumpin' has just reseted his score.
[Ƶʀ] Jumpin' : !resetscore
Puma : !admin
[ hop ] Glass War 24/7 - glass_war (8/14) [type !servers to join]
Disconnect: Вы были забанены на этом сервере, для получения информации посетите: http://bans.elite-hunterz.info/index.php?p=banlist.
Disconnect: Вы были забанены на этом сервере, для получения информации посетите: http://bans.elite-hunterz.info/index.php?p=banlist.
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
sorry for some lines of my console in russian language

Headhunterz

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
2 Feb 2012
Hannover
Don't waste your time mate. They don't care.
wtf is that supposed to mean? and stay out of threads that do not concern you!!
@ml please be patient and wait for what lipase has to say :)

NoMatt3r

Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
26 Mar 2012
2'011
Germany / Munich
Niko had to use a backup because of a server/linux error. The latest posts are gone.

Nikooo777

when life gives me lemons, I rtv
Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Mar 2010
5'639
1'339
Switzerland
elite-hunterz.com

ᴙᴀiᴎᴅᴙᴑᴘᴢ

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
14 Oct 2011
Sorry but I do not think this is abuse. Players can use !resetscore and the server rules do state "no reconnecting". I think that the teleporting was meant to be in good fun. I am sure that this is only a short ban and you will be online again soon.

@ml

24 Mar 2012
First, to lipase
I was teleported by you and saw it in my consol after my ban.
I was teleported back to map by another admin (because as i wrote i was under fire by 1 man) and it was got'ya. After that time while i was under map 1 zomby dead and i was stay alone(stay under map area its clean see in my 1 post).
As got'ya saw me he teleported me back ( i saw him on my screen (he was go from place of my teleportation) and its not hard to understand it was his !saveloc and his teleported me back to map)( you can see it in my 1 post).
Actually he can confirm it.
I was also ask got'ya about what did it was(after ban) and he actually cannot explain me as i can't explain this. He just came back to game (2 tele).
All what i was saw after my 2 teleportation its admin and very vast lost my heath where i was in corner. (the reason of my rejoine).
"As i said before i spec you and saw you where way out of the map so i teleported you back to maybe a bad spot when being zombie" so i actually can not agree with you.

Second, to ᴙᴀiᴎᴅᴙᴑᴘᴢ
"I think that the teleporting was meant to be in good fun."
While i was 1 of 2 last zombe on map and ..25 humans. This teleported do not look like as for me for funn from admin side (cause i was taken out from game while i was not : 1-afk, 2- 2 last zm on server,3-25 humans on map ( zm_officeattack_b5a).
So i can not also agree with you as for me its more look like as abuse or admin mistake. And that fact that i was teleported under map area and did not back to map from (1 admin) and admin who ban me its look very strange as for me.

Got'Ya

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Ex Admin
28 Mar 2011
Norway
I did indeed teleport you back on the map. As for why lipase teleported you " out of the map ", maybe he did a mistake. But you only got a 30 min ban for rejoining.

Last edited: