Server Problems or Issues

NoMatt3r

Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
26 Mar 2012
2'011
Germany / Munich
I usually play on v3. Don't know about the others but this server is lagging so hard. It's not possible to play and makes no fun :(

ACB

22 Feb 2012
world wide web
Server 3 is extrem lagging^^

chrisxp

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
25 Sep 2010
Sorry, but it is not better :(
It is really unplayable with this laggs.
Greets.

Gave the server a hard restart, please report back :)

Also moved the temp downloads (sprays etc) that's stored on the server

Last edited:

Vydx

30 Oct 2011
I played v3 this morning and it was perfectly smooth for me as well :)

Vydx

30 Oct 2011
server: v4
issue: On 4way in v4, the time for the first humans to turn to zombies is 4:50, unlike the other zombie servers, where it is 4:45.
when: few days ago (I think)

Also, imo lila_panic_revisited should have the same time settings as 4way on v1/v2/v3, otherwise it becomes a problem for the humans that spawned at the underground

hope I was clear enough^^

SOUR

Gameserver Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Forum Moderator
Mapper
Donator
27 Oct 2010
2'204
If I told you, I'd have to kill you.
- Server : All of them.

- Type of issue : At first round zombies have no knockback, maybe some bug i dunno

- Time : First round.

You prob had this posted b4 :)

ACB

22 Feb 2012
world wide web
Server V3 is lagging some times , bu its not the problem. It does only lagg for 1-2 sek pro map (i think its me maybe)
other thing:
With the restart the server, now we can always chosse the same maps...
And you now what this mean...
Cabble <> 4way tunnel <> Cabbel <> 4 way tunnel <> Cabbel <> 4 way tunnel <> Cabbel <> 4 way tunnel <> Cabbel <> 4 way tunnel <> Cabbel <> 4 way tunnel ....

SOUR

Gameserver Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Forum Moderator
Mapper
Donator
27 Oct 2010
2'204
If I told you, I'd have to kill you.
Server V3 is lagging some times , bu its not the problem. It does only lagg for 1-2 sek pro map (i think its me maybe)
other thing:
With the restart the server, now we can always chosse the same maps...
And you now what this mean...
Cabble <> 4way tunnel <> Cabbel <> 4 way tunnel <> Cabbel <> 4 way tunnel <> Cabbel <> 4 way tunnel <> Cabbel <> 4 way tunnel <> Cabbel <> 4 way tunnel ....

People like those maps, and its not only 4way and cbble, its Eh_palace and alot more maps we play, just nominate ur map and you will see you will get urs ;)

ACB

22 Feb 2012
world wide web
People like those maps, and its not only 4way and cbble, its Eh_palace and alot more maps we play, just nominate ur map and you will see you will get urs ;)

no sorry, maybe on V2
but on v3 there is always cabble or 4 way...
maybe some other map, but only if somebody forget to nominate 4way or cabble...

Headhunterz

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
2 Feb 2012
Hannover

I play pretty much only on V3 and most of the maps are played! Cbble and 4way arent the only maps played on V3

Nikooo777

when life gives me lemons, I rtv
Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Mar 2010
5'639
1'339
Switzerland
elite-hunterz.com
I play pretty much only on V3 and most of the maps are played! Cbble and 4way arent the only maps played on V3

there is a limitation so that the previous map cannot be played as next map. hence the maps played are atleast 3, if they get so much voted is because most of the players like it!

Vydx

30 Oct 2011
there is a limitation so that the previous map cannot be played as next map. hence the maps played are atleast 3, if they get so much voted is because most of the players like it!

From what I know, the maps usually go like this: cbble --> 4way --> x map (usually eh_palace) and by this time cbble can be re-nominated. Also, what about my post?

server: v4
issue: On 4way in v4, the time for the first humans to turn to zombies is 4:50, unlike the other zombie servers, where it is 4:45.
when: few days ago (I think)

Also, imo lila_panic_revisited should have the same time settings as 4way on v1/v2/v3, otherwise it becomes a problem for the humans that spawned at the underground

hope I was clear enough^^

The Viper

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
18 Dec 2011
Norway, Oslo
- Server : All of them.

- Type of issue : It's so annoying that all my zombie skins now is a big ERROR sign :(. I joined another Zm server for the first time and when I got back on EH, the zombie skins were all a big ERROR sign and I have no idea where the zombie head is. Does anyone have any idea on how to fix this?

- Time : Seems like all the time lol

Phanty

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Retired SPA/HA
29 Mar 2010
2'628
Vienna / Hannover
delete your modelfiles and join the server again.

are you using custom models?