Unbanrequest Stasi (racist? lol!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

STASl

7 Oct 2012
name: Stasi

steam id: 76561198030415137

reason of the ban: racisme, making jokes about religion, after warning, still doing it, bye kid!!! ps increased due previous bans

why u should be unbanned:
weil religionsgemeinschaften keine "rassen" sind und es wichtig ist über religion an sich witze machen zu dürfen. außerdem wo waren meine witze? ich habe lediglich aus heiligen schriften berichtet, wenn es als lächerlich bei euch ankommt dann sind es eure hirnverbindungen die es als witz kategorisieren....
also ich hab geschrieben: mohamed likes 9 year old girls.
mehr nicht, der rest macht ihr mit euren eigenen gedanken aus... deswegen ein 3 tage ban...

jetzt steht zum zweiten mal in meiner banlist das ich racist wäre weil ich diese "religiösen" gefühle beleidige. ich sehe es jedenfalls als beleidigung jedes zwangsverheiratetes kindes diese "heiligen" verse zu relativieren/verteidigen/verleugnen.
wer nimmt rücksicht gegenüber meine areligiösen gefühle??

ich fordere das diese beiden "racist" einträge aus meier banlist gestrichen werden. der vorwurf des rassismus ist zumal noch doppelt lächerlich weil ich aus einer muslimischen familie stamme.

got blunt

BANNED
3 Feb 2012
Arnhem,Holland
2012-10-07 01:16:53 lol i am racist because i said truth about mohamed?. Zombie Hunting by ElitE HunterZ |FastDL, 66Tick, HLstatsX| zm_officeattack_b5a

2012-10-07 01:15:46 mohammed likes 9 year old girls. Zombie Hunting by ElitE HunterZ |FastDL, 66Tick, HLstatsX| zm_officeattack_b5a

be happy you only got 3 days ban.!!

how you think is up to you, but dont promote hate against any believe/religioen: BAN WILL STAY

STASl

7 Oct 2012
i promote hate? tell i people to kill homosexuels and raped woman? its not hate, its criticism.

so whats wrong with the sentence "mohamed like 9 year old girls"?
my problem is that you call me a racist thats wrong description.

give me the 3 days ban or give me a month ... but dont tell me a racist.

got blunt

BANNED
3 Feb 2012
Arnhem,Holland
i promote hate? tell i people to kill homosexuels and raped woman? its not hate, its criticism.

where can you see that i called you racist? so dont say some one is calling you an racist.

Headhunterz

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
2 Feb 2012
Hannover

U got some issues kid!!
There is 0 tolerance for racist players like YOU on our servers!!
If Phanty saw this he would most likely perm ban you and i really do hope your ban gets extended!!!!

Killertudse

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
6 Jun 2010
Denmark
Extended to one week. Had another ban with the reason "Racist" And another inappropriate language ban.

STASl

7 Oct 2012
lol
the other racist ban (12 h) was the same case and another gave me 6 hours later the next ban. the first ban was not over and i got the next...

i am not a fucking racist !!! i have a muslim family, so its a stupid insult...
just delete the word racist...

and no one can me say whats wrong with the sentence "mohamed like 9 year old girls"

muslim is not a race its a religion... and i dont believe in my religion so i laugh about the holy stories, thats my right.

STASl

7 Oct 2012
ah okay second ban is without racist reason, thx for it.
plz delete it in the other ban too...

seyfuddin

24 Jul 2012
Hamburg
yes thats your rights, but in this case you are insulting the muslims, don't say now that you are from a muslim family blabla, that means nothing, if I say e.g. your mom is this and that , it isnt freedom of opinion, its insulting, and this is forbidden. and no ban will be deleted

STASl

7 Oct 2012
i dont want to delete the ban i want that the reason will be delete. yes you are right, my stock means nothing, every has the right to criticize religion. i criticize also other religions. i said that not to defend that what i said about mohamed. i said that because some people call me a racist.
for some racists i am a muslim and for some muslims i am a racist, thats funny and sad.

and its not a insult, if you say its a insult, you deny your own believe. think about it.

MisterPringles

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
12 Oct 2011
Belgium
Hello,

Stasi i banned u in the first place, i've warned u, but u laughed so stop whining about it, ban stays with the reason i gave.
Next time behave and have some respect for others... End of Discussion !

AsH

Staff member
Special Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
29 Mar 2010
1'001
Slovenia
Ban stays
Thread closed.

Regards!
SPA Ash.

schickeria

28 Feb 2012
Dieser Spieler wurde schon zum 3 mal von seinen 4 banns wegen Rassismus/Religions Beleidigung gebannd anscheinend lernt er nichts dazu, ich verstehe nicht wie er nur mit 6 tagen wegkommt bitte überarbeitet eure Strafregeln das solche Typen wie er ein Permanten bann bekommen danke schonmal im vorraus.

Killertudse

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
6 Jun 2010
Denmark
This topic is closed.

AsH

Staff member
Special Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
29 Mar 2010
1'001
Slovenia
I forgot to lock the thread...my bad.

Phanty

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Retired SPA/HA
29 Mar 2010
2'628
Vienna / Hannover
Racism has two meanings.
Firstly, racism is, “The belief that race accounts for differences in human character or ability or believes and that a particular race is superior to others.” Secondly, racism is, “Discrimination or prejudice based on race.” (source: racerelations)

Therefore, based on what you said, anyone could call you a racist and be right with that. Be happy that I am inactive at the moment and the case got solved already, otherwise I would had acted and your ban would be way longer, if not perm.

Our admins know that racism will NOT be tolerated in ANY way on our servers.
In my eyes, racists are the worst people, discriminating other people for believes or sexuality or skin colour. Most of the people didnt decide to be black, or to be muslim (when they get raised as a muslim, they are most likely to stay muslims), neither decided people to be gay or lesbian.
I am social activist against racism, I could write you a book about this, but I will end this post now because I got better stuff to do than trying to advise or teach a fool like you.

phanty

Reactions: SOUR
Status
Not open for further replies.