movies/series ?

ThirtyEight

Staff member
Special Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
4 Apr 2010
there
Since we are talking about movies that are still not released. World War Z will be released sometime in 2013 directed by Marc Forster (Stranger than fiction, The Kite runner) and will be starring Brad Pitt, Matthew Fox(Lost). It is based from the book with the same title (which I am currently listening to (audiobook) and so far I'm liking it). The book is basically a collection of different stories from different people who have different viewpoints from "The Great Panic". So there is this reporter who interviews a lot of different people and THEY tell the stories. For example, the book starts off with a chinese doctor who was called to a small town where a lot of people were sick. The people had all bite marks on them, but they were way too clean, not even infected with bacteria. Anyways I think you know where this is going. Then there is another person who is like a mercenary and he had been hired by a rich dude as a bodyguard against the zombies, and he tells his story, and so on.

The audiobook is read by a full cast, so it's not just one person reading it. The Chinese doctor is read by a chinese person giving it a realistic feeling. The audiobook however is abridged, which means some parts of the book is not on the audiobook, which sucks.

Anyway, if the movie as half as good as the book, then it would be a really great movie.

NoMatt3r

Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
26 Mar 2012
2'011
Germany / Munich
Is there a german version of the audiobook?

Would love to know if Jurassic Park IV will be coming this year. That's a movie i would definitely watch in the cinema immediately!

Deanburger

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Retired SPA/HA
24 Dec 2010
1'739
LOST owns bitches.

Headhunterz

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
2 Feb 2012
Hannover
Supernatural for the win!!!!!

ThirtyEight

Staff member
Special Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
4 Apr 2010
there
Hell yea! Supernatural is back, and so is Fringe.

The Walking Dead will be back in 6 days (7 for download)

Geo

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
10 Dec 2011

Element

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
13 Apr 2012
ohh!... i have forgot my favoritt seria for 5 years!

CHUCK
chuck.jpg

The series is about an "average computer-whiz-next-door" named Chuck,who receives an encoded e-mail from an old college friend now working for the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA); the message embeds the only remaining copy of the United States' greatest spy secrets into Chuck's brain

(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chuck_(TV_series) for see more at the pilot)

This serie was perfect to the last fuckings episode!!!, soo DONT look last episode: S5 - Ep 13 Chuck Versus the Goodbye it ruined the whole series, and broke my heart...

but still I will recommend this series!

her is a trailer from the first season:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UA1kFpoZEzg

btw.
the hot blond girl's name is: Yvonne Strahovski - my future girlfriend, if Amber Heard dumps me!

Deanburger

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Retired SPA/HA
24 Dec 2010
1'739
Just finished Lost, so damn good. I feel lost without Lost :(

SOUR

Gameserver Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Forum Moderator
Mapper
Donator
27 Oct 2010
2'204
If I told you, I'd have to kill you.
The
movie
Ted ! Ive never laughed so much to a movie in My life hahahahaha saw it on cinema yesterday :D

Chupa

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Ex Admin
Donator
8 Apr 2010
Switzerland
The
movie
Ted ! Ive never laughed so much to a movie in My life hahahahaha saw it on cinema yesterday :D

Haha yeah that movie made me laugh 2 hours.. But i tell you that resident evil retribution rocks.. Im sure that if you watch it you become more pro :3 night :D

ThirtyEight

Staff member
Special Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
4 Apr 2010
there
A new series was released recently, called Arrow. I haven't seen it yet but it's about the Green Arrow. For you who dont know much about superheroes here is the synposis from imdb

After a violent shipwreck, billionaire playboy Oliver Queen was missing and presumed dead for five years before being discovered alive on a remote island in the Pacific. When he returns home to Starling City, his devoted mother Moira, much-beloved sister Thea, and best friend Tommy welcome him home, but they sense Oliver has been changed by his ordeal on the island. While Oliver hides the truth about the man he's become, he desperately wants to make amends for the actions he took as the boy he was. Most particularly, he seeks reconciliation with his former girlfriend, Laurel Lance. As Oliver reconnects with those closest to him, he secretly creates the persona of Arrow - a vigilante to right the wrongs of his family, fight the ills of society, and restore Starling City to its former glory. By day, Oliver plays the role of a wealthy, carefree and careless philanderer he used to be - flanked by his devoted chauffeur/bodyguard, John Diggle - while carefully concealing the secret identity he turns to under cover of darkness. However, Laurel's father, Detective Quentin Lance, is determined to arrest the vigilante operating in his city. Meanwhile, Oliver's own mother, Moira, knows much more about the deadly shipwreck than she has let on and is more ruthless than he could ever imagine.

And if you like watching better than reading, here is the trailer:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xaq6S_Hcwn4

I didn't watch the whole trailer/preview as I don't like to watch them because they most often contain spoilers.

IMDB: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2193021/

Geo

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
10 Dec 2011
Walking dead episode 2 up on tpb, no spoiling this time! :p

Geo

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
10 Dec 2011
If that's true i'll put you away for a month...

ThirtyEight

Staff member
Special Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
4 Apr 2010
there
Muhahahahaha...

To avoid going too much Offtopic: Oz is another good series

ThirtyEight

Staff member
Special Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
4 Apr 2010
there
Watched first two episodes. This series reminds me so much of American Horror story