[Banrequest] WallHack exEH Admin NichT

ACB

22 Feb 2012
world wide web
Hello EH
Maybe somebody know the exEH Admin NichT..
I think he is wusing any wallhacks. I spected him many many times and iam sure, that he is using any wallhack bot/hack.
First of all:
Pls pls dont flame me, if this isnt true. Iam not 100% sure, so i recordet it and show you that.

Infos:

Name: NichT
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:6736394
Reason: possible wallhack
Proof: demo

If needed, then i upload some more demos. I have more as only one, but i think it is totaly clear...
Notice: look at the min 5:00 there you can see it very good (beginns in the minute 5:00+)

For any questions, importent things iam here and via PM available.
Greets ACB

Attachments

• wh.dem
    11.3 MB · Views: 335
Last edited:

Headhunterz

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
2 Feb 2012
Hannover
The moment at 9.30 really gives it away!
Great demo ACB! :)
BANNED

Headhunterz

Azul

7 Oct 2012
Ive watched the demo. A good pair of studio headphones like I just used were totally enough to spot the zombies without seeing them. Its none of my business but imho this ban is absolutely ridiculous.

Headhunterz

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
2 Feb 2012
Hannover
Ive watched the demo. A good pair of studio headphones like I just used were totally enough to spot the zombies without seeing them. Its none of my business but imho this ban is absolutely ridiculous.

Stay out of this thread!

The Viper

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
18 Dec 2011
Norway, Oslo
This is clear WH indeed. I got suround sound headset made for gun games like this and I couldn't hear the zombies while watching this. Also @ 7:20 or so you can see that he follow the zombies through the wall. Good job on the demo :).

NoMatt3r

Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
26 Mar 2012
2'011
Germany / Munich
The demo is perfect. Clear evidence for wh.

Azul, you need to fix your headphones because there are many parts where is no sound at all =P

Headhunterz

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
2 Feb 2012
Hannover
The demo is perfect. Clear evidence for wh.

Azul, you need to fix your headphones because there are many parts where is no sound at all =P

Wana bet Azul is NichT? :D

Headhunterz

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
2 Feb 2012
Hannover
m8 read the rules ok! This thread has nothing to do with you so stay out of it!

HerbM

7 May 2013
Hey all that thought I was Azul or what ever. Just so you know i don't care much for whoever banned me as I know i was banned for other reasons than wallhack. Because i have no wallhack just always invested in good equipment and been playing for a long time. but no worries i dont really care that u banned me, i mean everyone can have their opinion even admins are just people who make mistakes. I just hate it when some people use alternate agendas to ban people. GL&HF... Oh and if u need screenshots or anything just lemme know ;)