Unban Request

Status
Not open for further replies.

HerbM

7 May 2013
Name: NichT
Steamd: STEAM_0:1:6736394
Ban reason: WallHack (http://bans.elite-hunterz.info/inde...arch=STEAM_0:1:6736394&advType=steamid&Submit)
Why unban:
I have no wallhack and never had wallhack. For some it might seem that way, but i have been on CS:S for more than 5 years and have good ears. That is all.
I would like to be unbanned because i like the EH servers, want to play there again, and hate cheaters aswell. In addition there was no Demo posted, which is not cool when
u say someone has a Wallhack, beacause it is easy to prove when u have a demo.

Well anyways thanks for listening and have a good day.

Greets, NichT

AlawY

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Retired SPA/HA
12 Oct 2012
1'680
Classified
Hello and welcome
We don't usually unban hackers and it seems like the demo is somewhere in our forum not sourcebans. As soon as we find it and review it we'll let you know, but if we don't find it we'll unban you due to lack of evidence.

Sit tight and wait for Headhunterz response, if it takes too long our special/head admin team will assist you.
Regards
AlawY

AlawY

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Retired SPA/HA
12 Oct 2012
1'680
Classified
I finally found it.. please check out this thread that was posted a year ago by ACB.
http://forum.elite-hunterz.info/sho...-exEH-Admin-NichT?highlight=STEAM_0:1:6736394

Unfortunately the demo is no longer playable (or at least not for me), but! The demo was previously viewed by several (including special) admins and they supported the ban request. However, let's wait for further input and see what our head-admins has to say about this matter.

Regards
AlawY

Reactions: HerbM

Deanburger

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Retired SPA/HA
24 Dec 2010
1'739
This is a tough one, I personally wouldn't unban you but let's see what the Head Admins have to say.

Nikooo777

when life gives me lemons, I rtv
Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Mar 2010
5'637
1'337
Switzerland
elite-hunterz.com
I think that a permanent ban is a permanent ban, at the time when it was issued many respectable members agreed on the fact that it was a wallhack, hence i think we should respect those opinions still.

I can download the demo but i cannot watch it since i am on a laptop and maybe cstrike version doesnt allow that anymore too.

My opinion is: ban stay. If after all this time you still want to play on EH please get yourself a new copy of css (few bucks) and you'll be welcome again.

Niko, Out

AsH

Staff member
Special Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
29 Mar 2010
1'001
Slovenia
Alright. Then thats a wrap.

My opinion is also that the ban stays.

Ban stays!