Scootah

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vydx

30 Oct 2011
you should turn your hacks off when your ingame! i know when you read this post of mine it does hurt, but hey you just proofd again that hackers will back each other up :p i dont care but just letting you know! DEANBURGER hax 38year old virgin haxkobaldmaki old news!! i knew from start same like Barra/ mle same poor people i know these people hax one way or the other! and 38 you fat fuck go fist fuck your self , while learning english lmao!!

What? So if I back one of them up I'm automatically a cheater?? And proof? What proof?!?

Anyway there's no need to insult others just because they have a different opinion of something than you do, it makes you look narrow-minded ;) I really hope for the sake of EH that you are not actually serious...

About the topic, there's no evidence to support either statement as to whether schootah cheats or not, and bout HS:K : you can set an aimbot to aim at other places than the head so using HS:K to indicate a hacker is not really valid

Reactions: winter

avoid?

23 May 2013
Maybe I´ll have 5+ kds in the near future, too ;)
"I buy a new computer"
OFC
bring evidence ;)

Edit: Oh, I forgot, my KPM will raise quickly... Its the new computer.

Last edited:

Vydx

30 Oct 2011
Maybe I´ll have 5+ kds in the near future, too ;)
"I buy a new computer"
OFC
bring evidence ;)

Edit: Oh, I forgot, my KPM will raise quickly... Its the new computer.

Actually, playing on a bad computer can and does affect your performance compared to playing on a good one (ofc that doesn't have to apply in the case of schootah) so I don't know what you're trying to imply with this, but that's ok, as long as you're using clean language and not insulting others I mean, if someone is having such a tantrum, at least explain why they are having this tantrum...

vydx : i rather insult people than getting banned for racism! http://bans.elite-hunterz.info/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=vydx&Submit= so yeah, and yes 99% of the time a cheater will defend other cheaters im pretty sure of it!

That doesn't mean you are justified for insulting, and if you are going to use sourcebans to 'badname others' (lol as If I had a good reputation in the first place), let me just link this for you ;) http://bans.elite-hunterz.info/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=STEAM_0:0:17663482&Submit

Last edited:

avoid?

23 May 2013
hahaha ofc, my kd will raise because of the new computer vydx ;)
believe that like you all did with malte :D :D :D

Vydx

30 Oct 2011
hahaha ofc, my kd will raise because of the new computer vydx ;)
believe that like you all did with malte :D :D :D

Well it seems you have never played on a pc that barely runs cs:s on low and on one that runs it perfectly on high settings, I have actually played on both and I have noticed a considerable difference. As I said before, I don't know about schootah or malte or anyone else, maybe I should just shut up but I thought that I could give some useful input, oh w/e ~~

avoid?

23 May 2013
Scarface it´s perfect for this topic.
If you didnt notice that buying a new computer is just a synonym, then you seem to be a little bit slow.
And Vydx, I did play on both. And I´m still playing on a very bad one.
But there´s a difference in your playstyle. Playing on a good computer, or just hacking.
You dont seem to have noticed that.

AlawY

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Retired SPA/HA
12 Oct 2012
1'680
Classified
This is going wayyy too far, we've already had this discussion before. Get some proof and contact our SPAs-HAs and we will re-open this thread.

Deanburger

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Retired SPA/HA
24 Dec 2010
1'739
Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.