Donator
25 Mar 2010
5'639
1'339
Switzerland
elite-hunterz.com
Hello,
thank you for playing in EliteHunterZ,
today i would like to congratulate with 3 players that made it to the top list of our zombiemod servers :)

congratulations to

1. AzulShiva
  2. [Ðн] ¤»LåSт LêGênЫ¤
  3. [Ðн] Basic™

who won the following prizes:

1. BATTLEFIELD 3 ORIGIN KEY
  2. The Sims 3 Key + 3 EXPANSIONS
  3. Mirror's Edge Origin Key
To claim the prizes please respond here with your steam name and your steamID!

Thank you again and have fun!!!

(season 2 is proceeding meanwhile!)

Niko

Azul Shiva

10 Nov 2012
USERNAME: [DH] POWHA @ZombieMod
STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:39219842

GIVE IT TO POWHA THE ZOMB LEGEND MY ALLTIME MASTER HE TEACH ME HOW TO PLAY THEN GETS DRUNK AND LAID AND I WIN PRIZES FOR HIM THATS LIFE <3

Nikooo777

when life gives me lemons, I rtv
Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Mar 2010
5'639
1'339
Switzerland
elite-hunterz.com
I am sorry but he is not elegible for the prize.

We want to give prizes to the players that play our servers by the rules, he was banned permanently from EliteHunterZ.

When i talked to you on steam and told you i'd give the prize even if your language wasn't good you said that you didn't want it, hence we keep it for another match.
Now you are even banned (i warned you back then and i was pretty clear that your language had to improve) and powha is banned too, hence the situation holds as it is. I gave out the two prizes via steam and this one will be kept for further events.

Sorry but it's just fair.

Have a nice day.

Azul Shiva

10 Nov 2012
Not particularly fair because I claimed my prize 2 days before i got banned (not perm, 3 weeks). If I would have been banned before having won the prize and congratulated for that by numerous admins, that would be another story. The contest, its prizes and its conditions apply from the day the ranks got reset until the 22.10 when the winners got elected. I got banned 4 days after the 22.10 therefore I insist in powha getting his prize.

Nikooo777

when life gives me lemons, I rtv
Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Mar 2010
5'639
1'339
Switzerland
elite-hunterz.com
i'm copy pasting what i told him in steam:
21:18 - [Ξн] Niko back soon: okay so sorry if you think it's not fair but as a server manager who pays for the prizes by his own poket i can tell you that I do these events for the people who play on my server with the right attitude. It doesn't matter if you behaved bad in the past or in the present, as you are banned on our servers you can't win our prizes. A part from that, Azul Shiva didn't really deserve the prize because his chatlog SUCKED, I told him that i would have given him the prize anyway and he said no thanks i don't need it. Then he got banned from our servers because of the language (I warned him to change that), so it made him not even elegible anymore for the prizes. Now you act all angry because i don't give you something i paid when you don't even deserve it? I think that people that play on our servers every day without a single ban in records deserve it more than you. If you want to prove me wrong, buy a new account and you'll be clear.

And as he asked me to find his other account here are some info regarding why i don't want to give him the prize that he doesn't deserve:

21:32 - [Ξн] Niko back soon: STEAM_0:0:21924824 this is your second account
21:32 - [Ξн] Niko back soon: http://storni.info/scrn/20131027203215939.png
21:32 - [Ξн] Niko back soon: this is you recently trying to join our servers and making your advertising name being shown ingame
21:32 - [Ξн] Niko back soon: your ban record is 11 bans
21:32 - [Ξн] Niko back soon: your new account has 1 ban in record
21:34 - [Ξн] Niko back soon: http://stats.elite-hunterz.info/hlstats.php?mode=chathistory&player=112929&page=1 this is your current chatlog
21:34 - [Ξн] Niko back soon: not that bad, still fucks and fags around in there

But if you still think he deserves the prize i'll be willing to open a poll to be more democratic and impartial.