Unban Request: GER-Hunter

Markus

29 Sep 2013
Name: GER-Hunter

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:74855194

Ban reason: TK & Teaming

Unban reason: Hallo,

ich wurde von Kiwi 2.0 ohne grund 3 Wochen gebannt wegen eines Teaming das ich nicht bebangen habe.

Ich war auf der Map Temple am spielen, plötzlich schreibt mir Kiwi Enjoi Ban?, ich fragte was ich gemacht habe, es kam leider keine Antwort.

kurz darauf wurde ich zu unrecht gebant.

Erst waren es 2 Stunden dann plötzlich 3 Wochen.

Ein Freund von mir fragte warum ich gebannt wurde, er Antwortete das jemand ihm gesagt habe ich würde Teaming machen deshalb der Ban.

Ich würde daher gerne wissen wieso man wegen hörensagen einfach grundlos gebannt wird.
Wen ich Teaming gemacht habe, würde ich gerne die Demo davon sehen.

Im chatlog kann man ja bestimmt nachlesen das Kiwi dies gesagt hat mit dem hörensagen

Kiwi nutzt leider auch seine Rechte immer mal wieder aus aber ich denke mal dies ist bekannt.

Markus

29 Sep 2013
Hab grade Screens bekommen indem er sagt das jemand anderes es für ihm gesehen hat.

bild1.png bild2.png bild4.png

Nikooo777

when life gives me lemons, I rtv
Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Mar 2010
5'639
1'339
Switzerland
elite-hunterz.com
i'm awaiting avollaj input here.

As explained already it is required for the admin to be there and see the action in order for the ban to be valid.
else we require a demo or a screenshot that proves it well.

Markus

29 Sep 2013
Hallo, wann kann man mit einer Entscheidung rechnen? würde gerne wieder Spielen

Phanty

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Retired SPA/HA
29 Mar 2010
2'628
Vienna / Hannover
wenn der betreffende admin hier antwortet, sei nicht so ungeduldig.

Avollaj

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
29 Mar 2012
I had someone watch him for me someone i trust well since i knew that he was not gonna team if i was the one who went spec and i know this player well have had torouble with him a lot.. I got no demo tho so it's up to the head admin or spa to unban you.

Phanty

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Retired SPA/HA
29 Mar 2010
2'628
Vienna / Hannover
for the record, i also have some people around me which i trust a lot and which help me to spectate players from time to time. but because im inactive ill leave it to niko or another ha

goga2159

Gameserver Admin
29 Apr 2013
Russia, Moscow
www.pcm-online.net.ru
ok... well im the one who said to him about this situation. I cant record a demo all the time when im ingame. At that time i was spectator and saw this violation.
Screenshot attached (zm_temple). Well at this place i don't see another options except as CT can knife zombie
Avollaj can confirm what his team was killed from this place and i havent reason to lie.

Attachments

• hl2 2014-08-13 22-47-56-45.jpg
    hl2 2014-08-13 22-47-56-45.jpg
    326.1 KB · Views: 431
Last edited:

Markus

29 Sep 2013
Ich habe hier auch kein Grund zu Lügen, ich hätte daher gerne die Demo gesehen das ich dies getan habe.

Ich habe nähmlich nichts gemacht, ich war die ganze zeit an den Lasern mit einen Freund von mir.

Bei einen 3 Wochen Ban kann man denke ich eine Demo verlangen bzw. einen Beweis, ein Freund von mir kann bestätigen das es nicht so war.

Phanty

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Retired SPA/HA
29 Mar 2010
2'628
Vienna / Hannover
eine demo ist nur bei hacking bans notwending, ansonsten kannst du gar nichts verlangen. außerdem können deine freunde genauso wenig bestätigen dass du unschuldig bist.

Markus

29 Sep 2013
Moment mal, es kann irgendwer behaupten der mich nicht leiden kann das ich sowas gemacht habe obwohl dies nicht stimmt?

Ein Freund von mir kann sagen wie es war, ich habe in keinster weise Teaming gemacht.

Und ich denke schon das ich eine Demo verlangen kann wen ich hier zu unrecht beschuldigt werde, besonders wen es ein 3 Wochen Ban ist.

Phanty, wen das mir dir gemacht werden würde, würdest du auch ein Veto einlegen, besonders wen es nicht der Wahrheit entspricht.

War Gestern bei Denniz im Teamspeak, Ihm habe ich mit einen Freund berichtet wie es war.

Denniz.

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
6 Nov 2013
Yau,
he joined TeamSpeak a few times to talk to me about that if there are sometimes bans which are not legit because the admins banned someone they don't like, wouldn't surprise me if i'm honest.
He admit that he & his friend got slayed/kicked/banned a lot of times for doing actions which are not allowed but they accepted it 'cause they knew that they were doing crap. He's surprised that he get banned for stuff he didn't do. "It's ok, it's only 2 hours, but it's still crap that i can't play right now for doing nothing. THIS TIME i really did nothing!" It was the first time he came on TeamSpeak & complained about a ban ...

Only because they are known as rulebreaker & someone said that they are teaming he can't get banned for a time like that if it's not seen with the own eyes. Not even me is doing that if 10 people are saying "XXX is teaming!" if i don't see it on my own, so .. If the ban stays it should get massive reduced 'cause the last ban was 7 month ago & people can change (only if it's "a bit) even if he act retarded at the beginning of the year.

I don't wanna reduce Avos authority even we have our problems with each other, he's a good admin, but i think it's a bit too harsh to ban someone for something which was not seen with the own eyes, even there is someone you trust.

(Just wanted to reply 'cause Markus mentioned me in his post that he talked to me)

Denniz.

goga2159

Gameserver Admin
29 Apr 2013
Russia, Moscow
www.pcm-online.net.ru
Denniz, you are too trusting if you are ready to believe all what he said in Team Speak. But i saw with my own eyes that he knifed enemy and he killed 3-4 humans from back. Anyway this is not his first ban and he already has several themes in this sub-forum

Avollaj

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
29 Mar 2012
That's a lot of bs you just came up with there denniz. So you just randomly belive when a guy say to you on ts that he didnt do it even tho u wherent there, had nothing to do with it and still have nothing to do with the ban. He clearly knew what he did he came back on another account trying to poke at me, trying to get me to say or do things so he could get away with it.
But whatever.. stop getting involved people and let the HA/SPA decide if he should get unbanned or not.

Markus

29 Sep 2013
goga im Spiel gehst du jedesmal selber hin und Blockst die Leute. ich weis das du mich nicht leiden kannst.

Und nun soll ich einen 3 Wochen Ban bekommen obwohl ich nichts gemacht habe nur weil du einen Admin sagst ich hätte es gemacht obwohl es nicht stimmt?

Das Der Admin Kiwi übertreibt ist ja wohl bekannt, andere ermahnt er nur und die Leute wo er nicht leiden kann schmeist er direkt lange runter.

Sorry aber für einen Ban von 3 Wochen habe ich kein verständniss besonders dann nicht wen ich nichts gemacht habe.

Ich bitte doch deshalb das ein Admin nun entscheidet wie es weiter geht, ich habe nichts getan und dabei bleib ich, ich habe mein letzten Ban im Januar gehabt und danach mir nichts mehr zu schulden kommen lassen.

T-Flash

4 Apr 2014
Turkey
twitch.tv
Hmm in my opinion it isnt ok to ban anyone without the admin have not seen it by himself, but you dont have the right to ask for a demo if it isnt a perm ban, a hacking ban or so on. Just if you got banned by hacking (perm) you have the right for it. Not more.

And if I look your chatlog I just think by myself that you are not a nice guy. Because you insult everyone heavily and ask an admin to shut off the noblocking also blocking should be active. Why you ask for things like that ? I think because you want to block anyone and provoke. Dunno why blocking should be active in any other case. And blocking is already active by standard cvars so no need to change anything. You just didnt recorder it maybe.

Anyway you should show on your own nose, you ar not so clean as you think you are :).

Regards,

Markus

29 Sep 2013
Moment mal, das Blocking war weil Kiwi auf der ATX MAp einfach das Blocking ausgestellt hat, so konnte man als Zombie nicht mehr hoch aufs Dach kommen, mehr war dies nicht.

Wieso wird hier nun behauptet das ich damit Provozieren will?

Es kann wie gesagt einfach nicht sein das ich einen Ban bekomme obwohl ich nichts gemacht habe und dann noch direkt 3 Wochen.