Fooz's ban

Status
Not open for further replies.

Azul Shiva

10 Nov 2012
I am referring to this ban here: http://forum.elite-hunterz.info/showthread.php/5652-Unban-Request-F00z/page2

I put this in the off topic section on purpose. Alawy spent precious 4 hours to getting the demo to work in css and Im here to reward him for his efforts, he could get 25 bucks.

I want to play a game. The game will be discussed and played in this Thread. Heres how it works, one step after another:

1. Alawy chooses 3 admins of his choice (no gameserver admins, not Ash either lol sorry, EH members only please) that will participate in the "game" and posts their names after their approval.
2. Alawy posts the working demo of that youtube clip in this Thread. Alawy states what kind of cheat fooz used, and what particular scenes (in tick please) I should look out for. Saying "Aim-cheat" is not enough, please be specific about what the cheat does.
3. My job is to proove fooz (the "cheater" in the demo) legit. I must upload crystal clear proof of innocence within 7 days after the demo has been postet. It must show all scenes Alawy told me to look out for. It must be a video uploaded on youtube and I must upload only one video.
4. The 3 admins Alawy has chosen will discuss this "proof". They have to make one decision together within 3 days after I posted the video, meaning no 3 separate opinions.

How I will make my proof:
- Slow the demo down with sv_showimpacts 1 to see where the bullet go. r_drawothermodels 2 for wallhackusations.
- I will reproduce fishy scenes like fast flickshots or shaky aim myself without cheats while filming my screen and mouse with camera and compare it to the original in slow motion with sv_showimpacts 1. I will use pure white carton below my mouse (unsuited surfaces may cause the mouse to misbehave) and zoom in on the mouse to see every millimeter of its movement.

Nothing happens if:
- The 3 admins consider fooz innocent after watching my "proof" video.
- Any of you guys participating exceed your posting time limits stated in step 1-4.
- The working demo has not been posted within the next 7 days. (meaning the game hasnt even started)

Alawy chooses between getting a Paysafecard Code worth 25 CHF from me or getting paid 25 CHF directly onto his bankaccount from me (I dont have online banking sorry) if:
- I agree that fooz has been hacking.
- My proof is considered void by the 3 admins, meaning fooz is cheating.
- I exceed my posting time limits stated in step 1-4.

It is up to Alawy to "begin" the game. As stated, you have 7 days time to get the 3 admins and the demo. If Alawy wins he may add me on steam to discuss the transaction details.

If you think its so evident he is cheating, well... easy money ;)

gratz, azul

Krypto

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
21 Jun 2013
UK
Hate to say this but not all the EH members use the forums... why not open it up to Gameserver admins? its our job to ban people after all...

Phanty

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Retired SPA/HA
29 Mar 2010
2'628
Vienna / Hannover
how about no?
every admin that watched the demo saw a clear hack, also deanburger confirmed it. i havent seen the demo but i trust them very much to go with the right decision. we arent here to play games with you (even in the offtopic section) you are not in the right position to do here what you want.

if you think foozs ban is unjustified, feel free to upload a thread where you want to proove us wrong, but not like this.

topic locked, due to the huge amount of useless bullshit

Status
Not open for further replies.