Unban Request: Tyler Durden

Status
Not open for further replies.

skyliniste

4 Jul 2014
Name: Tyler Durden

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:20450439

Ban reason: inappropriate language, racism and very provocative against admins.

Unban reason: Admin present : Kiwi and Easy.

The situation : ThaBlackCat use the word "ni..er". I warn him "be careful you will get a ban to use the word ni..er" to joke and he gets a kick. 2 minutes later I get kick too. Angry, I need some explication ! (You need to know, Kiwi hates me and I hate him, for me, he's the worst admin ever). I explain that I'm black and so, they let me alone. Kiwi leave the game, Easy stay. 10 minutes passed. I saud to Easy that he didn't answer to me after i said i'm black. He tell me stop, and I answer "the problem is left so I'm okay" means I'm cool with you. I keep play... Play... And when I win I say as usual "Tyler Best Player Ever" and 10 seconds later I get ban for no reason apparant. For ONE MONTH by Kiwi (he wasnt on the server on the moment since 10 or 15 minutes). So please, check the chatlog, do something, but i'm really angry of that. I don't deserve that !!!

easy

Dances With Zombiez
Staff member
Special Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Oct 2013
1'538
1'145
Zombieland
Hello Tyler,

welcome to the forum and thank you for this unban request. First of all, I am not the admin who banned you, but I am sure Kiwi will reply soon.

I will explain you my point of view as I am mentioned in your unban request: You made a mistake but instead of being reasonable (a simple "I am sorry, my bad" would have probably cleaned things up) you started to justify your misbehaviour and annoying Kiwi and with time me. We don't care wether you or your friend Blackcat think, that the n-word is a normal non-offensive word to you or in France or in general. It is forbidden to use this word or any other racist word on our servers as it is a racist offense in our opinion. You know that it ain't allowed and instead of excusing you started to provoke Kiwi with your behaviour until even I considered to give you a break (ban) and warned you noticeably.

It is your 7th ban already, which explains it's length. I am sure Kiwi will give you his reasons for this ban soon. Until this happens be patient and use your time-out to consider your behaviour ingame and in general and what you might contribute in order to let something like this never happen again.

Phanty

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Retired SPA/HA
29 Mar 2010
2'628
Vienna / Hannover
I've checked the chatlogs and tbh I dont see Tyler provoking anyone.

He said: "dont say nigger you will get ban." and in my humble opinion that is never a reason to kick him. Of course that word isnt allowed on our server, but the admins could have calmly explain him to not use this word as its forbidden, because he obviously didnt mean it in an insultive or offending way.

Waiting for Kiwi's input.

Avollaj

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
29 Mar 2012
I did try to tell him that he should not use the word and that admins are enough to explain to others why they should not use that word. I've warned tyler so many time on so many things not to break language rules not to insulting so i just felt like it was enough of it. So what i did was checking his chatlog and that gave me enough reasons to ban him since he already has so many bans for innapropriate language. If you guys think i was harsh you are more then welcome to unban him i just dont get why he should get an unban after all the warning i have given him.

Phanty

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Retired SPA/HA
29 Mar 2010
2'628
Vienna / Hannover
Please post the chatlog here for which you have banned him.

Avollaj

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
29 Mar 2012
anyways i wont be able to post back untill tomorrow if anyone needs me too

Phanty

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Retired SPA/HA
29 Mar 2010
2'628
Vienna / Hannover

skyliniste

4 Jul 2014
Okay, so to resume, it's good for me, no provocation so you see that Kiwi inflates alot things about me. Wouaw surprise, he knows that he can't win on this board, so what ? He searchs all my chatlog (what a life by the way). Yeah I had insulted in french, but I just answerd to an other annoying french who start to insult me, and that this guy is ban ? No ! Kiwi dosn't care about this guy, he just want to see me ban. He always abuses, make a real survey on the server, if 2 or 3 persons like him it's good, because he is so worst ! I really think he's unhappy and he needs to be bad with others players who are here for fun.

So I accept the ban for insult in french, okay it's my concession, but please, ban the other player Neavy Seal and reduce the lenght of my ban, 1 month, really ? I don't deserve all of this !

T-Flash

4 Apr 2014
Turkey
twitch.tv
I think you just should accept your ban instead of starting provoking again that kiwi is searching for any reasons and he cant win against you.

Just wait until your ban is over and join back on server.

I think this topic is already handled now :))..

Avollaj

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
29 Mar 2012
Don't worry navy is also on my radar i have warned him too several times, anyways it's very common for admins to check players chatlog if they see fit. I've got nothing more to say really.

ineyy

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Retired SPA/HA
10 Aug 2012
Case closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.