Unban Request: Mohammad

abuzulqarnain

11 Oct 2014
Name: Mohammad

SteamID: abuzulqarnain

Ban reason: I dont know how i am banned

Unban reason: I am frequent player and like to spend my time playing this game. Please allow me to get back into game and if i did any thing wrong please let me know so i can avoid it in the future.

T-Flash

4 Apr 2014
Turkey
twitch.tv
Hello mohammad and thank you for posting an unban request to ask why or who you did banned.
So you posted a wrong STEAM-ID format, your steam ID should be a number like this "STEAM_0:0:1255044" for CS:S you will have a STEAM_0:0 or 0:1 steam-id and for cs:go a steam id with STEAM_1:0...
I have tried to find out your steam id by myself which is hard mostly because most of you uses a different name in-game as in forum or anywhere. So it would not be possible to find a player then.
But I found out that you steam-id can be: STEAM_0:1:18394532 .. And your in-game name should be Mohammad as here you posted then.
Please confirm that your Steam-id is correct, it should be like I told already " STEAM_0:1:18394532" without the ""..

If this is your steam-id then admin assa banned you for 2 hours with the reason shooting in CT Spawn on the Scoutknivez server ..
The 2 hours expired already, so you shoul be unbanned again.
But please you say you don't know why you got banned, please think about your own behaviour and think about it if you did something wrong or everything right .. Try to follow the rules and don't do this again.

Your ban details (if this was your steam-id) http://bans.elite-hunterz.info/index.php?p=banlist&advSearch=STEAM_0:1:18394532&advType=steamid

Kind Regards,
Flashy.

Phanty

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Retired SPA/HA
29 Mar 2010
2'628
Vienna / Hannover
Hello, I think this is your ban: http://bans.elite-hunterz.info/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=mohammad&Submit=

You've got banned for shooting in the ct spawn area, dont do that anymore please, because its forbidden.

Your ban already expired and you can go and play again, but please follow the rules and listen to the administrators.

phanty

edit: damn you tflash, being faster than me

Last edited:
Reactions: T-Flash