maps | List + Add/Remove requests!

LosT

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
14 Oct 2014
Norway
if im right aftermatch is bugged and players can fall out of the map and keep falling and falling and falling...
id suggest to check that out :)

NeXxXuS

6 Jun 2015
Thanks so far, AlawY! But I'd really love to see zm_tzuwaza_b5 on the server and I'm really curious to see how the gameplay of zm_super_mario_v3 would go. Please re-consider adding these 2 (and not as special maps).

NeXxXuS

6 Jun 2015
I would've suggested desperados but there is one super unfair spot which would need editing. Same goes with mario. Though just a small fixes to be able to play 2 great maps.

SpeedoX

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
Donator
27 Jun 2015
Which spot in desperados do you think on, if you can remember.

It can be true, but i remember it as a very great zombie map.

BeWasted

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
8 Aug 2014
Azeroth
Nexxxus is correct. If I remember correctly, the small square can be entered (even though you can get in with a few people through the floor), but the biggest issue is the big square on the bottom left side. That spot is TOO OP. (Inside the house.)
http://prntscr.com/7mlmzt

Sincerely,
-cHeT [BeWasted]

SpeedoX

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
Donator
27 Jun 2015
Can remember the little place you have marked, but thats just a normal camping place for 2-3 people.

Anyways great map, but some spots are destroying it..

NeXxXuS

6 Jun 2015
Thanks for looking up the spawnpoints, I was to lazy :p. Anyway adding spawnpoints shouldn't be that much of a problem I think, just gotta find someone who has a burning passion on doing so.

colt555

BANNED
12 Apr 2015
hi, it looks that the maps of the v1 have not been changed/removed/added since a looooooong time ago... So i request a change really... there is some good maps in the v2 and v3, that could be added instead of dust64; azdue extinction, and others maps looking like. i think that 50 percent of the v1 maps needs to be changed. Really.

colt555

BANNED
12 Apr 2015
ah, and i think that zm_base_day (who's actually a special map), could be added at the normal ones, pretty good map.

1nfomercial

Donator
24 Nov 2014
thank you very much for opening up this thread. it's always good to see when people contribute to the server's progress. i appreciate that, colt555, and it will be remembered.

here can be taken a look at those maps that are played:
http://stats.elite-hunterz.info/hlstats.php?mode=maps&game=css

we should keep the maps that are played more frequently and think of taking out those maps that are not played so much.

Reactions: colt555

yyy

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
12 Nov 2013
USA
hi, it looks that the maps of the v1 have not been changed/removed/added since a looooooong time ago... So i request a change really... there is some good maps in the v2 and v3, that could be added instead of dust64; azdue extinction, and others maps looking like. i think that 50 percent of the v1 maps needs to be changed. Really.

Trying to remove Dust and Azdue, my favorite maps next to OA, as expected from Colt who likes Palace and 4way :D
I agree that v1 needs a refresh in maps, however only for a valid reasons. For example, zombies almost never win on zm_ForgottenTown or zm_IndustrialWaste. Don't touch Dust or Azdue that are the most fun non-camping thrill maps on the server.

Reactions: Havoc

colt555

BANNED
12 Apr 2015
yeah you're right, maybe not that maps so, but as you said industrial waste and forgotten town should be removed, and the server must BE REFRESHED OF HIS MAP for sure..... its always the same its gonna be a little boring. i think that all the players will appreciate a map refreshing, 100 percent of them. i still dont understand why some sick maps are still there....