Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
28 Jun 2015
Ireland
221b Baker Street,
London NW1 6XE,
United Kingdom.

To whomever this may concern,

My name is Alex Fingerprint. I am Soviet Unionist.... Actually I'm a Grammar Nazi.

I would like to give myself a moment to get my feelings together.... Okay I'm good!

I come from a little chunk of land that even NSA haven't heard about: It's called Latvia.

Funny enough, my fate was decided upon me being a Russian speaker and Russian at heart.. but please don't ask me if I'm Pro-Russian or Pro-Ukraine.

I live in Ireland 11 years and surprisingly I haven't found a pot of gold yet... Pity..

I am music producer. Click here to check it out.

Apart from being all into music and what not, I am a public speaker but do not associate me with politics or I will... you know... dissolve you...

It'll be soothing if I get accepted into this cult.. I mean community; and make new friends!

Any h00t,
Thank you everyone, Nice to meet you all!

Good fences make good neighbors. -Robert Frost

BeWasted

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
8 Aug 2014
Azeroth
Hello and welcome to the forums and the community. Your "grammar nazi" statement attracted me to post a reply here to let you know that I've found 3 or more mistakes within your grammar. (i.e. whatnot)
Either way, I wish you a nice time here and hope that you'll get to know a lot of the great people here.
PS: Yes, I'm that big of a buzzkill... tee hee

Sincerely,
-cHeT [BeWasted]

Reactions: Conspiracy

Conspiracy

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
28 Jun 2015
Ireland
May Allah be with you <3 Thank you!

Boubble

Ex-Admin