BeWasted

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
8 Aug 2014
Azeroth
Admin's Name: PARA

Time and date: Undefined; Multiple Dates;

Description: Hello,

It has come to my attention that Para has struck a member of my clan with indeterminate proof. I was notified of this and I can safely say that I've been very much frustrated with all of these matters taking place.
First of all, if you're not convinced that some of the "proof" you have is legitimate, you consult with other administrators, which in this case, as I've heard refuted the legibility of Para's demos regarding Smatty's alleged "Bunny hop macro". I have personally reviewed all the demos myself and the only reaction which I got out of it was a mere laugh on the verdict. A matter similar to this already known to more than half of the admin team had occurred before with Para continuously chasing shazzer trying to prove he has a macro/script; and now, Smatty's the target as well?
I've had enough of all of this. The proof is on such a vague level that it shouldn't even be discussed between admins, let alone put into action. If you have no viable evidence, don't throw accusations and punishments around.
And whilst I'm on the matter, I've noticed a few times that Para has been abusing her commands with some of her friends (such as !slap) which I believe are definitely recorded within the server logs. My resolution to these matters would be that she needs to calm down, read the rules once more and stop acting on behalf of only her subjectivity. If such behavior repeatedly occurs, her admin rights should be revoked immediately.

I hope that this matter will be severely addressed between the Head Administrators, as any statements given by the person in question or any other admins which have no place within this discussion hold no value to me and the resolving of this situation.

Sincerely,
-cHeT [BeWasted]

On which server did this happen? (Specify either the name or the ip): EVERYWHERE?

Reporting an abuse is a serious matter. Do you hold all the proofs requested for an abuse request?: Yes

BeWasted

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
8 Aug 2014
Azeroth
I'd gladly appreciate if non-relevant people who have no connection whatsoever to this thread stay out of it. Especially with misleading information and accusations of something which is not true and of a subjective origin. As I recall, members as well as admins who are NOT in question within Unban threads and Abuse Report threads are not authorized to write within these threads, especially if the reason behind it is sharing ones own opinion and accusing the writer of something which is not relevant or true.
Thus, I will further my question in regards of also handling the above admin in terms of breaking the rules of the admin code of conduct for the 3rd time; and seeming as nobody's paying attention to my final statement in the previous post, I will highlight it below.

"I hope that this matter will be severely addressed between the Head Administrators, as any statements given by the person in question or any other admins which have no place within this discussion hold no value to me and the resolving of this situation."

Sincerely,
-cHeT [BeWasted]

Last edited:

Nikooo777

when life gives me lemons, I rtv
Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Mar 2010
5'637
1'337
Switzerland
elite-hunterz.com
Thank you for your report,
we're on it.

Might i remind that everyone outside of PARA and bewasted MUST stay out of this thread.

BeWasted

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
8 Aug 2014
Azeroth
Hello,

I'm posting in this thread as a reminder that I am still waiting for a type of resolution regarding the above stationed matters. This, of course is directed mostly towards the Special Administrators of this fine community (as I'm in quite frequent contact with all of the Head Administrators), as they are the ones who can influence the reducing of the time needed to come to a conclusion, seeming as the Head Administrators are either busy with real life things, or have other much more relevant and important matters to attend to which I more than highly respect.
I'll gladly wait until the end of the work-days of this week in hopes of receiving a legitimate and relevant reply regarding the decision/s of the above posted matters/issues, seeming as there is not much discussion/acting on behalf of this, which should, in fact be considered a more relevant and important matter.

Sincerely,
-cHeT [BeWasted]

NoMatt3r

Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
26 Mar 2012
2'011
Germany / Munich
Thank you for your report.

First of all, i want to point out that admin Para hasn't done anything wrong by banning Smatty. If an admin is confident of his verdict, he is free to deliver the same.

However, mistakes may happen and it's your right to complain and request an unban. In this case, several admins have been reviewing the demos and we came to the conclusion that there is not enough evidence provided. The ban will be deleted.

Furthermore, we are aware of the usage of admin commands "more than needed" and are taking care that our admins will use their powers only within the framework of our guidelines.

Best regards!

BeWasted

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
8 Aug 2014
Azeroth
Hello,

I've personally talked and discussed things in detail with NoMatter regarding all of the above stated arguments. I was filled in regarding the analysis and the resolution which had/will have taken place and I'm satisfied with the data which I was given in private, which I will by no means openly discuss. I sincerely hope that no such negative/abusive/unsuited/devaluing matters take further actions and/or presence within this long-term community.
The thread may be locked, as everything which was said/received on behalf of everything above stated has been resolved, discussed and appropriately dealt with.

Sincerely,
-cHeT [BeWasted]

Status
Not open for further replies.