CS:GO Lounge Newbie

tokarev

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
25 Jun 2015
hey guys, so I recently started using CS:GO lounge to bet skins on pro teams and such. My question is, do anyone of you experienced people have any advice to be successful in betting and stuff. I also dont really know any pro teams that much expect TSM.

Thanks Boys :)

BeWasted

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
8 Aug 2014
Azeroth
If you want to bet on CS:GO/Dota2 lounge I'd firstly advise you to get into the competitive scene and watch a lot of matches via streams and similar. Get to know the selected teams' tactics so you don't really have to look at the win % which the site posts. For instance, I've been busy in the past few days and I wanted to bet on 8 different teams on dota2lounge from which all 8 had a win % of 25% or lower. I was right on all of them, but kept forgetting to place a bet. As I've said, you need to get to know how a team plays and how much of a counter-play it will be to the other team (thus providing your own win %).
Oh, and my final advice would be, don't bet... Give the items to me. I'll make a profit out of 'em... Tee hee.

Sincerely,
-cHeT [BeWasted]

tokarev

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
25 Jun 2015
haha xD nice try, thanks for the tips I will start watching some streams and stuff. I usually just bet on the team that have a higher win % which is not the best idea haha.

thanks again :)

tokarev

BeWasted

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
8 Aug 2014
Azeroth
The betting you want to do is the low win %, because high win % won't give you much at all (unless you have 100€+ bets).
But, as I've said, I've guessed teams with less than 20% win rate, but I didn't get a chance to bet.
My biggest bet accomplishment was betting on mYnsanity which had like 4%; so it goes to show you that percentages don't actually mean much.

Sincerely,
-cHeT [BeWasted]

tokarev

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
25 Jun 2015
ok thanks but if you always bet on the lower % wouldnt constantly lose money since they probably have a low chance of winning?

BeWasted

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
8 Aug 2014
Azeroth
You don't bet on every low percent. You bet in some cases. But every week, at least 1-2 teams with low % win (at least in Dota 2).
True, if you were to bet on every team you'd lose, a lot... So, you pick your matches carefully after getting into the pro scene.

Sincerely,
-cHeT [BeWasted]

Reactions: tokarev