NoMatt3r

Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
26 Mar 2012
2'011
Germany / Munich
Hey everyone!

This thread is a place where you may ask questions about our donation/premium packages.

If you have suggestions, problems or anything at all you can post a reply and we'll try to respond as fast as possible.

If you have a problem with your donation, you can post in this thread as well or you may reach out to us on discord too https://discord.gg/MNcrf3FeCa
and message Nikooo777#2747

Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: mohan711

TheBestio

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
Donator
1 Aug 2013
Udine, Italy
www.facebook.com
Donations

I went on the donation page to donate my usual 10€ and I found some changes...
Before you were getting Superior with the SUM of everything you donated till that moment.

Still like this or you can only have superior by donating25/50/100 €???

NoMatt3r

Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
26 Mar 2012
2'011
Germany / Munich
The donation system has been changed to make it easier to understand and to decrease the workload as it requires much time to check bonus features for each donator. Nevertheless, i'm still suming up the amount and give bonuses like the Superior tag. But there is no claim for these bonuses anymore.

Btw: Donation: Support & Feedback ;)

NoMatt3r

Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
26 Mar 2012
2'011
Germany / Munich
Still:
[...] Nevertheless, i'm still suming up the amount and give bonuses like the Superior tag. [...]
Superior tag (25 in total), Lifetime superior tag (50 in total) and Unique gamer tag (100 in total).

NoMatt3r

Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
26 Mar 2012
2'011
Germany / Munich
Only a few donators (around three) have been using this way to get the superior tag. For most people the old system was too confusing. That's why it has been changed. I don't know if my message got through but you STILL get the superior tag. So, go ahead and donate your regular amount and profit.

PengS

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
25 Mar 2014
Sweden
Nomatter ... You can make the default model? for example: if I choose Sam, Batman or .... then it will be another default maps and then if you want to change, you can change by choosing !zclass ?

Thanks for reading ! :D

NoMatt3r

Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
26 Mar 2012
2'011
Germany / Munich
Nomatter ... You can make the default model? for example: if I choose Sam, Batman or .... then it will be another default maps and then if you want to change, you can change by choosing !zclass ?

Thanks for reading ! :D
The choice of your model (e.g. Sam) will be saved and stay for every map until you choose another one by typing !zclass.

Reactions: mohan711

mohan711

9 Jun 2015
mohan711, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Help me to get rid of it

Nikooo777

when life gives me lemons, I rtv
Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Mar 2010
5'637
1'337
Switzerland
elite-hunterz.com
mohan711, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Help me to get rid of it
Hey, what are you trying to click?

iyzyz

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
29 May 2015
Will we be getting new models any time soon?

SpaghettiCat

15 Feb 2015
When I click the "Donate" button in both Firefox and Chrome it says "A server error occurred. Please try again later." in a popup. Anybody know how to fix this?

NoMatt3r

Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
26 Mar 2012
2'011
Germany / Munich
When I click the "Donate" button in both Firefox and Chrome it says "A server error occurred. Please try again later." in a popup. Anybody know how to fix this?
Does the error still occur? It doesn't for me and others.

Reactions: NorthernLight