[Recruitment] Counter-Strike: Source (ALL)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Naigromancer

12 Oct 2015
[CS:S (ALL)] Naigromancer

Ingame name: naigromancer

Steam username: chupacabra93

SteamID: [U:1:20039069]

English knowledge: Intermediate

Other languages: french

Previous bans:

Past admin experience:

Motivation: I would like to make understand the rulebreakers that it's even funnier to play when everyone respect the rules

Referred by:

About me: I am an average counter strike player that would just have good time on this game

Favourite Server: Zombie Hunting V1

Lennart G

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
13 Oct 2015
[CS:S (ALL)] Lennart G

Ingame name: Hallo?? Det hugo!

Steam username: hatkat12

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:38687066

English knowledge: Elementary

Other languages: Danish

Previous bans: None

Past admin experience: I played often Css when i were about 15 and i were admin on a hoejhus server and had a very good experiience on that but it is about 4 years now and i havent played much Css since that until now

Motivation: I often play on youre Css server Scoutknivez and i like it a lot to play on that server and it is near the only server i play on at this moment it is nice people and i are a Little tired of when there is no admin on to take control over other players when Ex. ruing a duel or something like that and i would says that i talk good to everybody on the server and i often play with killer and klovn and i am talking with them.

Referred by: [ﮔʜ] Klovn ☂:

About me: I am a Danish boy and i am 19 years old right now i am working on a factory shop as a welder and often when i get home a play css mainly on your scoutknivez server

Favourite Server: ScoutKniveZ, GunGame, Minigames, BunnyHop, twotowers/poolparty DeathMatch

mariohaddad92

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
7 Jun 2015
BEIRUT
[CS:S (ALL)] mariohaddad92

Ingame name: LT. H

Steam username: mariohaddad92

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:112048073

English knowledge: Advanced

Other languages: french , arabic

Previous bans: I have never been banned.
I have been muted before , but that's all in the past , and it changed after i decided not to reply to those who provoke or insult :)

Past admin experience:

Motivation: I play on your servers on a daily basis , and I’m looking forward to being accepted as admin for the following reasons:

1 - Due to timezone differences , admins are usually offline between 3:00 and 9:00 am GMT, during which i'm usually online.
2 - I am a very active player, I usually play before and after work, and before sleeping.
3 - I am able to take reasoned and appropriate decisions and my behavior is good in general, in exception of the times i previously got muted for insulting back, which i never do now.
4 - I am fluent in three different languages including Arabic. (In which heavy insults is recurrently occurring in chat when admins are offline !!)
5- finally and most importantly, I love this game and I love this server. I have 718 hrs on record, and I’m sure that at least 600 of those hours were spent in your zombie hunting servers.
Whether I get accepted as admin or not, I would like to thank everyone who has anything to do with this amazing community, as you are contributing in the daily entertainment of a minimum of 200 players on CSS alone. On a more personal scale, thank you for the epic feeling I get when I head-shoot a zombie with a shotgun :D

I am willing and seeking to be part of your community and i would fulfill my part in maintaining in-game discipline to it's most.

THANK YOU

Referred by: I have some EH friends including para and colt , but i didn't mention to them i am applying.

About me: My name is mario , I'm 23 years old , I live in Lebanon.

My obsession with weapons led me to work in the army , and to spend my free time on CSS when not shooting real guns.

my other interest are sports related , mainly bodybuilding , running , and hiking ; and music related , mainly playing piano .

I don't have problems with different religions and races , i only judge a person by his behavior.

Thanks

Favourite Server: Zombie Hunting V1, Zombie Hunting V3, CBBLE only 100Tick V5, Glass_War

Reactions: colt555

mohan711

9 Jun 2015
[CS:S (ALL)] mohan711

Ingame name: SaiRam7773

Steam username: mohan711

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:106902403

Other languages: telugu

Previous bans: Yes,i have been ban for one day.Because i used my friends(admin) spray.

Past admin experience:

Motivation: Everyone like to be play on great servers so as to I.My brothers, sisters are coming and playing on this server.There are some people who want to enjoy to be BAD but their happiness is happiness "FOR EVERYTHING BAND, KICK, SLAY ect..WONT CHANGE CHANGE THEM".I appreciate the CSS Game for having ADMIN plan thanks.according to that plan "THE BEST CLAN OR SERVER CREATED A SENTATION IN USING IT.At present some admins are playing in the morning and some other time but what about remaining time the cheater(not totally bad) using that time.So, I decided to become an admin and i will first try to tell to retify their problem if not I will take care it.

I aslo helped the people with my power and I dont have right to punish them.

NOTE:
TRUST ME BROTHERS I WONT DISAPPOINT YOU I WILL HELP YOU AS CAN I DO.
I used to be slow and lazy and bad man for first time when I play but i developed friendship with good people my game style is changed slowly I improved faster and faster.And Elite gave me a good family members."THATS THE POWER OF ELITE HUNTERZ".

"THANKS FOR READING AND FOR ELITE HUNTERZ FOR ACCEPTING AS MEMBER OF YOU FAMILY"

Referred by: Queen(PARA),Schobi,

About me: Hello :)
My name is SaiRam.
I am a boy of 18 years.
My goal is become Scientist and help all over the world.
I play CSS very much where ever I have time.
My hobbies are listening music and playing CSS.

Favourite Server: Zombie Hunting V1, Zombie Hunting V3, CBBLE only 100Tick V5, Zombie Escape

11 Oct 2014
Germany, Dusseldorf
[CS:S (ALL)] Winchester > Supernatural

Ingame name: °TC° Winchester>Supernatural

Steam username: monkey_d_kadir1

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:175426815

English knowledge: Beginner

Other languages: German, English beginners, Arabic, Turkish

Previous bans: Prohibitions, it is when one is racially whether color or various other things, if man was exercising and thinking man is not packed or caught trying in our Elite hunterz advertising of other products or other games makes when man makes very heavy insults against other if one said of the team's half do not get that and it is carried on are my prohibitions

Past admin experience: Unfortunately I could never do make the experience to be as admin part of the family, I would have been happy if I could be a part of the family and Had

I'm sure I'll soon be a part of the family and can see and experience as an admin part of the family

Motivation: I have now written a large number of applications and never get the chance one of the family to be but one thing I can say I will never abandon stop I'll go on and on and I apply before I become a part of this family a part of the elite Hunterz is the My motivation is my way the Winchester brothers have never, I abandoned it will never do that is to show my way that I can be there and can prove where the will is, is also the'd gone I think that yes as motivation rich or

Referred by:

About me: My name is Kadir, my English is not the most perfect but I'm doing my best to learn, I'm willing to learn and do not give quick go on, I work hard and love going to the gym in my spare time I drive bike or go swimming with colleagues, we go mostly for paintball or zocker hall and play football, am very friendly and like to help where I can or I can I am also very much with the family together so my family I strength would be very happy if I can be a part of the family where I could usually am and play my best server FastDL SSD

Thank you Thank you people and my future family that have listened to me or read my application Thanks Hope it is ne good news

Bin also recently in this page so I do not know where to look later thank you if you could help me

Favourite Server: Zombie Hunting V1, Zombie Hunting V3, CBBLE only 100Tick V5, Zombie Escape, GunGame

TSK

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
27 Aug 2015
SWITZERLAND
[cs:s (all)] tsk

Ingame name: TSK

Steam username: vatanasianitc

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:134441276

Other languages: German and turkish

Previous bans:

Past admin experience: i was admin for a short time by ghos division
then they closed ghost division because none played there

Motivation: Hi I’m the vatanaslani who broke many rules at the past.
I broke at the past so many rules that I got banned by 5 accounts or more and now I know that it’s not funny to break any rule example if I break every time rules then after a time the other players don’t want to play in this server again because they haven’t fun, how will we have fun if none is in the server, that’s why we need to follow the rules, respect everyone and play fair. I’m now a member that follows the rules and who likes to play fair. In the server was last 1.5 month too many rule breakers, then I started to report them for breaking any rule, it annoys me if someone blocks or team, now there is not so many rule breaker as before it was. There is still rule breakers I know it but not so much like before. I reported already 128 people and 98% of them got banned or gagged it would for me easier to have admin rights to watch over the server and handle the situation in the game without to start an ban request . So that’s my motivation to catch all the rule breakers in the server who ruining the game. It would not be bad if you don’t make me admin I will still help the community. I hope for your positive response.

Referred by: [ﮔʜ] Klovn ☂

About me: Hi my name is Önder
I’m 24 years old my hobbies are playing basketball and playing on elite hunterz server , I’m working in Migros , I like the nature I go often with my family in the nature to picnic and have a rest there . I love the nature so much that I go every holidays to the mountains in turkey, it’s so beautiful there.

Favourite Server: Zombie Hunting V3

Jonas_k_94

Gameserver Admin
Donator
24 Sep 2014
Norway
[CS:S (ALL)] Jonas_k_94

Ingame name: Jonas | Norway

Steam username: Jonas_k_94

SteamID: [U:1:58163184]

Other languages: Swedish, Danish, Norwegian

Previous bans: I have been banned for bhop in 2013, the reason why I have no idea, never used it.

Past admin experience: Been admin in Elite-hunterz since last year atleast. Also had my own server several years ago.

Motivation: Justice is very important to keep the players ingame, therebefore I like having admin rights to make everyone play fair.

Referred by:

About me: I live in Norway, working with mechanics full time and part-time as a fire-fighter, like working out and be outside with my girlfriend, last but not least, chilling in front of the computer.

Favourite Server: Zombie Hunting V1, Zombie Hunting V3, CBBLE only 100Tick V5, ScoutKniveZ

Reactions: Hard

Hardy *

3 Mar 2013
Holbæk, Denmark
[CS:S (ALL)] Hardy *

Ingame name: [ﮔʜ] Hardy *

Steam username: H4RD5TYL3_5C0P3

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:22232141

Other languages: Danish, swedish, norwegian.

Previous bans: I've had 1 ban a couple of years ago. Haven't had a ever since.
The reason why i was banned was insulting koboldmaki i think.. (this is about 6 years ago). the ban was removed by [EH] Salem.

Past admin experience: I have been admin of our enrage server that we won from one of your turnaments.

Motivation: Well.. I have been active on your servers for about 5 years, and i've seen A LOT of blocking, teaming, insulting, admin requests, you name it. So now i feel like it is my time to try and help people out.

Referred by: I have been referred by: Sophie(admin), [SH] Headshot, [EH] Mata, PARA(admin), klovn(admin).

About me: Im a 21 year old man, named Mikkel. I am from a small town called Holbæk, in Denmark. I work as a waiter in one of Denmarks best sushi restaurants.
My hobbies would be bodybuilding and CS:S.
Besides the usual infos you usually get;
I've been traveling in australia for 11 months and been back home for a year since.
The most amazing experiences i have ever had: Skydiving, diving at Whitsunday islands, Defqon 1 Australia and nutella.

Favourite Server: Zombie Hunting V1

Skela

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
21 Oct 2015
Norway
www.youtube.com
[CS:S (ALL)] Skela

Ingame name: Skela

Steam username: skillet_ng

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:29598479

Other languages: English, Norwegian

Previous bans: 12.10.2015: Breaking teammates barricade.

I only have one ban. Yes, it's one ban too much. I was throwing a grenade on one of my teammates barricade if I remember it right.
I did it on purpose, unfortunately. (must be honest)

Past admin experience: I have been admin on Norways TV2 Counter Strike Source server i few years ago.
In 2012/2013 I took a pause from gaming, and I just started again a few months ago (September 2015).

I have also been a "step-in admin" on a few servers. That means when they needed more admins on their servers they contacted me.

Motivation: I have no idea if you need more admins on your servers, but I'll give it a try!

Considering that I'm very new here on the forum I'm not sure if I have a chance. But here we go.

- Your zombie server is one highly respected server for me. I have been playing it for a long time. In 2013 was the time I took a pause from CS:S. Before that I have been playing on many different servers, but only elite hunter servers is the server I come back to.
In September 2015 I came back to CS:S to have some fun. And since then I've been playing your zm v3 server, and still love it. It is not intended to toady, but it must be said.

I don't think the current admins know me very well, and that would be because I am a new member to this forum.

I have been reading your requirements list on the "Admin Application" page and I feel I will meet all of them.

As an admin I will take fair and appropriate decisions. I know that because of my previous admin experience. Ofcourse everyone could have said that, but I want to show you that I can handle the job as an admin.

I have to say I'm not good at writing applications. It would have been much easier to have a conversation.
If anyone would add me on steam, feel free to do so. I would really enjoy writing with you guys! And if you have any questions, ask me.

Referred by:

About me: Hey there! :)
My name is Aleksander, I am from Norway and born in 96 (19 years old).

Today I do nothing but work, party and counter strike. You may think I'm a lazy bastard.. yes, that's right :(

I have not always been lazy. I have driven motocross. A Kawasaki 250cc is the bike. I don't drive anymore because of an injury I sustained me during training, that's why I don't play football anymore either.
I also play drums.

Please, add me on steam if you want to have a chatt :) (username: skillet_ng | nickname: Skela)

Blue™

Actually green
Staff member
Gameserver Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
17 Dec 2012
Yoshi City
[CS:S (ALL)] Blue™

Ingame name: I might have alot of stupid names... However I'm always gonna stick around Blue

Steam username: zingster9

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:26261030

Other languages: Swedish & English

Previous bans: honestly I'm at that point where Advaldo knows my previous bans better than me

Past admin experience: I'll just say i had a pretty good experience here last time ;>

Motivation: Since I'm officially back now, I really want to give administration another chance, for those who didn't know what happened, I just had to put school on priority one for a little while to sort some things out, and that's why I decided to step down in the first place, but seeing things as it is right now, I'm gonna be just as active as i was before, as time changed school kinda sorted itself out for me, leaving me with the willing to get back again ;p

And also to mention, there's still a tremendous amount of rulebreakers coming and going, been playing around nights recently and stuff gets pretty naughty on the server once admins and known players start to leave. But I figured since I already know my way around here i might aswell give it another shot

Referred by: If only

About me: Imagine this is where i would shine!

However thought, I'm still just me.... Nothing more than a dude that enjoy playing videogames.

Since most of you already know me, I'm not gonna bother ya'll with my boring life stories, But if you're really interested in listening to them just throw me a friend request on steam. I promise i wont bite.

Favourite Server: Zombie Hunting V1, Zombie Hunting V3, Zombie Riot [EX V2], Zombie Escape, Minigames, BunnyHop

Reactions: Havoc

Silencer

28 Sep 2015
Germany
[CS:S (ALL)] Silencer

Ingame name: Sil3nc3r

Steam username: luke1018

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:47641719

Other languages: English

Previous bans: Teaming

Past admin experience:

Motivation: Hi everyone first before i write why i would like to be an admin i would say anything about my ban, my ban reason was teaming and im sorry for that , i just want a chance to be an admin because im more then 5h daily online im very activ member, there are many rulebreakers and i see that the admins need more help to punish the rulebreakers who is ruining the game . Thats why i would like to be in your admin team . I hope for your good response.

Referred by: TSK

About me: Im 18 Years old and i have a younger brother.
my hobbie is going to fittness and play on Elite Hunterz.
I love croatia every year i go there and make holidays. If you need to know anything else just add me i will answer.

Favourite Server: Zombie Hunting V1, Zombie Hunting V3, CBBLE only 100Tick V5

DAS

22 Nov 2015
[cs:s (all)] das

Ingame name: DΔЅ

Steam username: Gosky1

SteamID: STEAM_0:76561198053558190

Other languages: german, spanish

Previous bans:

Past admin experience:

Motivation: I can describe my motivation with few words.
I love fairplay and help other people. As an Admin I get closer to this wish.

Referred by:

About me: Professionally I have 2 companies. One in Switzerland and one in Spain. As a hobby I play a lot of CSS, also during my work in the office. CSS is simply legendary :)

Favourite Server: Zombie Hunting V1, Zombie Hunting V3

Likwydd

29 Nov 2015
[CS:S (ALL)] Likwydd

Ingame name: Likwydd

Steam username: bigpsyhod

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:45065

Other languages:

Previous bans:

Past admin experience: Well in the past I have been admin on 1 server,
It was a mini-game server, I became admin on it because there was a lot of hackers and advertisers, and of course I liked the server too.

Motivation: I would like to become an admin because, I would love to help the server, I have seen some people breaking the rules, such as [Don't kill in CT] I have seen a full team of T spawn kill some poeple [Full team - 5 peeps]

Referred by:

About me: Well I live in United Kingdom Belfast.
I know English, I consider myself as a gamer,
I have no mic, no youtube.
I usually like to help other people rather than helping myself, Like I would rather help the people that need help than helping myself for something, I am making the application because I would like to show myself and other people that I can be a helpful person.

Favourite Server: ScoutKniveZ, Minigames, BunnyHop

Maggie

30 Nov 2015
[CS:S (ALL)] Maggie

Ingame name: Maggie â¤

Steam username: herbstmaedchenx3

SteamID: [U:1:93972067]

Other languages: German, Turkish

Previous bans:

Past admin experience: Some months ago, I was an admin in an huge german chat room, for more then one year. It was a quite fun time and I know now, how annoying it can be, if someone breaks all rules (also for admins).

Motivation: As may some know, I used to play on the server for over 3 years now. I had a long break (6-12 months) and just started to play again. I'm active (again!) on the EH server (especially V3).
I noticed that, if an admin isn't online there are a lot of rule breaker in any possible way.
I'd like be a part of the EH community and to help (and try to give my best) to keep the server "clean".
Also though i wasn't an admin on a game server yet, i still enjoyed the time when i was an admin.

Referred by: Xylon, .zizoun

About me: I am Maggie, 19 years old and from Germany. Currently, I am studying to become a nurse.
Beside of my work and in my freetime, I enjoy it to spend time with my friends and with my boyfriend. I love it to go to shopping (typical woman thing).
I am very interested to get to know other cultures better; and I'm also very open towards other people.

nurreuda

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
30 Nov 2015
[CS:S (ALL)] nurreuda

Ingame name: nurre

Steam username: p0stm4il

SteamID: [U:1:52553007]

Other languages: Norwegian and Swedish

Previous bans:

Past admin experience: I've been admin here before and I was admin at Hellfragger.no, so this is me reapplying for serveradmin on bhop. I was inactive for a while because I was moving and starting a new job. But now I'm back and active at your bhop server!

Motivation: My motivation is the same, I love bhop and like your server. And I was hoping to continue my work with timers and creative bonuses.

Referred by:

About me: Well I just moved to a little shitty appartment and I work with IT, webdevelopment and design. I'm currently going to school as well(online school) to get some papers basicly saying I'm competent behind a computer haha. So yes I have alot on my plate for the moment, but I play after work and on the weekends.

Thank you!
Christer K

Favourite Server: BunnyHop

Skela

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
21 Oct 2015
Norway
www.youtube.com
[CS:S (ALL)] Skela

Ingame name: Skela

Steam username: skillet_ng

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:29598479

Other languages: Norwegian

Previous bans: 12.10.2015: Breaking teammates barricade.

Two hours ban.

Past admin experience: I have been admin on Norways TV2 Counter Strike Source server a few years ago.
In 2012/2013 I took a pause from gaming, and I just started again a few months ago (September 2015).

I have also been a "step-in admin" on a few servers. That means when they needed more admins on their servers they contacted me.

Motivation: I wrote an application a few weeks ago, and this will be very much the same. Here we go!

-I've been playing on the zombie v3 server for a long time and really enjoy it. EH servers is actually the only servers I play when I open CSS.

I haven't been online the last weeks due to some personal difficulties that have made it hard for me to be online and play. I won't write the reason here, but if you're interested to know you can send me a message and I will answer you. Klovn also know the reason.

Last time I didn't meet all of your requirements. I didn't have a clean chat-log, and after I saw that I was kind of happy you declined me. That behaviour is not acceptable.
Consider I haven't been online the last weeks I don't meet the "Active ingame" requirement, but that will change.

I think my past admin experience will come in handy here. I know I'll take fair and appropriate decisions.

And what I said in my last application: I'm not good at writing applications, so feel free to contact me on steam or here on the forum if you have any questions :)

Looking forward to hear from you!

Referred by: TSK

About me: My life haven't changed much since my last application, but I'll tell you anyways :)

My name is Aleksander, I am from the beautiful country of Norway.
My hobbies is nothing at this very moment :) I did play football and drums, drove motocross and twintip. But I had to stop most of that because of an injury. :(

Now I'm looking forward to play more CSS with you guys! :)

kingu

5 Dec 2015
netherlands
[CS:S (ALL)] kingu

Ingame name: Kingu

Steam username: ismail1357

SteamID: U:1:25449224

Other languages: turkish,netherlands,germans,french

Previous bans:

Past admin experience: ive been admin in ENI-Community before and some other scout server's

Motivation: well ive playing in the server for a while, and i see alot of people dont behave there is almost always a admin to do his things but i did like to do it to so everyone can behave and have fun :D

Referred by: killer

About me: uhmm, my hobby is palying football and thaibox, i have my own business were i get people work and pay em out and stuff , oh and i loveee kebaab :D + shisha

Favourite Server: Zombie Hunting V1, Zombie Hunting V3, Zombie Riot [EX V2], Zombie Escape, ScoutKniveZ, GunGame, BunnyHop

scarface

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
Donator
17 Aug 2011
Norway
[CS:S (ALL)] scarface

Ingame name: scarface

Steam username: alscarfacecapone

SteamID: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tehscarface/

Other languages: norwegian, swedish, danish, and a bit of german(the bad words :p)

Previous bans: none on the record atm, but had a faulty ban for aimbot/autotrigger fire thing. was double tapping the mouse with double T handguns to shoot faster, admin banned without demo and got unbanned, never had a vac ban.

Past admin experience: have been admin on elite hunterz before, have also been admin/ moderator on a minecraft server that went to shit... the name was "Relics In Rust"

Motivation: well as i have been admin on elite hunterz before and have started playing a bit again i feel like there are many rule breakers and few admins on v3 that i usually play. unless i get invited to join another server by friends. since well most players on my friend list is still EH players

Referred by: Red Devilz aka Klovn

About me: well hello there my name is Even, i am from norway, my education is process operator in chemical technical industry, also have school in automation mechanics, at this time i am unemployeed and am working for the government. in a 9 too 4 jobb. but after new year i will start as a office job for a lets call it computer firm :p

Favourite Server: Zombie Hunting V3, Zombie Escape, Minigames

Reactions: Boubble

Nuntiuz Cudi

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
18 Jan 2015
Man On the Moon
steamcommunity.com
[CS:S (ALL)] Nuntiuz Cudi

Ingame name: Cudi

Steam username: Nuntiuz

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:97647486

Other languages: Dutch

Previous bans: none

Past admin experience: none just someone whos helps the community a bit

Motivation: Well let we start in the beginning I have played on this server for many years (with a few different accounts ). I was younger back then so I only played and never talked or did something else for the server. Since took a long break from CSS. I was one day thinking about the good days of zombie hunting so i looked this server up from the past. From that point on I was in to the community I had to do something. Now im active almost a year played almost everyday XD. I started to making maps for the severs.

The admins don't talk to people when they really need the help. Most of them are in spec mode and afk I think but I wanna help the people out that need but then I can't because i am not a admin.

I just wanna help ingame to. For a fair but also a fun gameplay.

Referred by: KillerSK

About me: Hello fast but strong =>
my name is Stan
I live in the Netherlands
age 19 born 23-02
im a photographer/student
love map making for EH =3
love gaming, PC is CSS EH server
and xbox just all games XD
ow and im a smoker (not tabbaco)
and like to relax or just go out with friends.

If you want to know more about me or life stories, feel free to ask. :3

Favourite Server: Zombie Hunting V1, Zombie Hunting V3

LosT

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
14 Oct 2014
Norway
[CS:S (ALL)] LosT

Ingame name: LosT

Steam username: thorsvoll

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:47488843

Other languages: Norwegian, swedish, danish, spanish and a little german

Previous bans: Yeah, rampages from the past... back in time i were the biggest rulebreaker, but i belive most of you know that i changed.

Past admin experience: as you all know i was admin here. I also liked testing stuff on css servers, i were always curious about the chemichals behind everything. In the past i were also admin for other server on css.

Motivation: I wanna get back into css again and EH is the only reason for that. I feel like im gonna get some time to play now and i apologize that i were gone for a while.

Referred by: advaldo, xylon

About me: Im 16 years old from norway.

Favourite Server: Zombie Hunting V1, Zombie Hunting V3, CBBLE only 100Tick V5, Zombie Riot [EX V2], Zombie Escape, Glass_War, ScoutKniveZ, GunGame, Minigames, BunnyHop, twotowers/poolparty DeathMatch

Status
Not open for further replies.