Sup :)

Proxyy

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
19 Nov 2015
Sweden
Hi!

My Name is Joel Hjortstad, I live in Sweden & I am 20 years old. I started playing Zombie mode when I was 14 or so, on a community called Ghost Division. But after a long break from CSS I came back & found you guys & since then you guys have been my choice when it comes to Zombie hunting (I think I've played on your servers on & off for a VERY long time lol...) & I thought it was about time to register on the forum:)

When it comes to your servers, Zombie hunting is the only mode mode I play, sometimes I join the surf but that's not often. The reason to why I play on ZH is beacuse I prefer the people that play here & you have good maps, but also the fact that I've been playing here for so many years makes me feel more at home here haha.

Well my daily "routine" shifts depending on the season. When the weather is good, usually in the spring & summer, I spend a lot of time on my sport bike, diving, moutain climbing & sometimes parachuting. However when the weather starts to deteriorate, I spend more time in doors infront of my computer with you guys:)

I got a few pets, 2 dogs (one German Shepard & one Boer Boel) & also, in matter of fact, a kitten;)

DSC_0920.JPG
The picture is of me & my step brother just about to do a parachute jump. (It's me to the left, & yes, the googels were a bit tight...)

I am looking forward to seeing what this community has to offer more than your servers:)

Best regards, Joel

ineyy

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Retired SPA/HA
10 Aug 2012
Very nice introduction! I appreciate your efforts, welcome to the community and enjoy your stay! :eek:

mohan711

9 Jun 2015
HAPPY BIRTHDAY PARA
imgres

/Edit by Klovn. Wrong section/thread to post this in Mohan, if you want to wish para a happy birthday here on the forum use the offtopic thread i made, or write it on her profile/pm. Your comment has nothing to do with this thread.

Last edited by a moderator:

Soph

Gameserver Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
6 May 2015
Sweden
Welcome to the forum noob, told you you couldn't stay away from eh ;)

KillerSK

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
11 Aug 2015
Welcome to the community Joel! :)