Unban Request: Colt555

Cain

BANNED
1 Oct 2015
Name: Colt555

SteamID: idk

Ban reason: bad name ?

Unban reason: Hi, i was banned by the admin "the almighty" for name changing. I changed my name to "Alweaky fits better ;)" because i was pissed of this admin who were ignoring me. i asked a tele in admin chat twice 'second in caps" and got no reply. Then next round i asked again why no tele ? in admin chat, still no reply. I just said "nap" in amdin chat again for see if he reads the chat, and then oh magic he replied to me "no insults in admin chat". LOL; so then he was obviously ignoring me. then i changed my nale to this one i wrote, but i dont see why i should be banned for that, i mean a lot of guys have bad name like "captain anus" or stuffs like that, and me i was banned for a random name. Then i'm asking for an unban. And please tell this admins the rules of your server once again. he has something agaisnt me i know it, like i dont like him too, but its not a reason for banning me randomly like that.

TheAlmighty

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
16 Apr 2012
Hi Colt

First of all i dont have any grudge againts you in anyway from past as you can re-call of your sweet loving insults towards me

Now the reason i couldn't teleport you because i was actually playing and had no set-point as you were zombie. As i had warned you numerous of times you are gagged for reason hence you are forbidden to talk, and Admin chat is for important stuff only not to be making communications or any arguments with any admins, Aswell as your continues name changes to bypass your gag. There was no need to be changing your name to try to insult me in anyway hence i decided to issue you a bann for the reasons above.

I hope you come to your senses and start acting maturely in server

The Bann will remain

Cain

BANNED
1 Oct 2015
maturity ? hm ok. so one mature thing that could have been done from you is to simply tell me that u couldnt tele me in the chat, no ? By telling me that u couldnt tele me "it happends i know it" it could have stayed there. But no, you make the choice to ignoring me, and that' not "mature" when you're an admin, as long as i know whne you're admin you some kind of responsabilities in the server. "admin chat is for important stuffs only" so now that i'm gagged, how can i ask something like a tele if not in the admin chat ? explain me that please oh great lord thealmighty. And please dont talk about maturity with me when ure not urself that much, just your name please, just that.

Havoc

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
27 Sep 2014
4'755
1'392
Denmark
An admin does not always have time to answer, example if the admin is hunting or defeating zombies then he can't answer right away.

You know the rules and you know it not the smartest idea to provoke an admin in admin chat by calling him blind twice and then change name to provoke him further.

The admin could have re-named or kicked you, but as you know the rules and often break them then issuing a ban was fair.