Unban Request: Ronin.

Ronin.

29 Jun 2016
Name: Ronin.

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:120540082

Ban reason: Rejoining

Unban reason: mariohadded92/LTH banned me again, because of rejoining. He was watching with another name. I have a demo, where I got clearly blocked and nothing happened to the person who blocked me. Why? Because it's again LTH who saw it. I knew you were on the server and tested you. Instead of also punishing the blocker you only banned me.
You see guys he is again only concentrating on me and Kiinq. It's not about punishing me because of rejoin, you do it ONLY because it's me. You ignored the block completely.

Demolink: http://www.file-upload.net/download-11731680/fastfinal1535.dem.html

Time: 4:25

Last edited by a moderator:

TheAlmighty

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
16 Apr 2012
Hi Ronin

When you rejoin we receive a log indicating that you rejoined,I was going to bann you aswell but have decided to freeze you the following round for rejoin but LTH decided a bann was needed for the offence as you have done it in the past

mariohaddad92

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
7 Jun 2015
BEIRUT
I don't understand, where did anyone block you in this demo? tell me a precise time maybe i didn't catch it. Also your rejoining is not during this demo.

Regarding the ban, here is what happened :

I was playing and not spectating, and noticed in chat that you disconnected as zombie HP 819 and rejoined after 4 seconds to avoid playing as zombie and/or death, during the last minute of a round where only few zombies were left. So i issued a ban.

Here is a solution :

Stop rejoining to avoid death and/or playing as zombie.

Regarding your claim of being blocked, as I said I was playing and not spectating so I didn't see anything. If you have the blocker's name in this or another demo, point it out for me to handle it.

I would advise you stop testing me, as there is nothing to test, it will always be this way: I see an offence, I punish. So the real test is if you can learn how to stop breaking our rules before you get banned for longer times. Thanks for your understanding.

Last edited:

Ronin.

29 Jun 2016
Yes I understand that, Almighty. But did you read my text? What happened to the blocker? Well everybody can provokate, block etc. me and when I give a reaction to that, which is for example also against the rules, only I get the ban.

"I don't understand, where did anyone block you in this demo? tell me a precise time maybe i didn't catch it. Also your rejoining is not during this demo."

I added a time (4:25, left), the demo was not recorded by me btw.

Last edited by a moderator:

mariohaddad92

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
7 Jun 2015
BEIRUT
I watched the demo and used the drive feature to travel around the map during that precise moment you referred to.

I don't think it is anyone's fault that you died. You were on the right side shooting. Then you went and stood in front of two players on the left side, and a zombie suddenly came at that exact moment. It took those two players a moment to react and go back to run away, and during that moment the zombie was able to reach you since you came and stood in front of them, and it all happened too fast to be interpreted as an intended block. I think deep down you know they're both innocent but you're just trying to find something to accuse me of only targetting you.

This demo also proves I was playing and not spectating, therefore I couldn't have seen someone blocking you, so why did you say that I saw it and did nothing?

Son, I am not targeting you. This is the LIST OF BANS that I issued during my admin-ship. i'm just targeting rule-breakers, which is my job.

This time, your ban stays as it is without reduction.

Regarding the block claim, If you wish to appeal please make a BAN REQUEST and another admin will reply.

I have a question for you.

Now that you decided you should always be recording demos in order to try and find a mistake that I would someday make,
Why aren't you recording the demos yourself, even though it is that crucial for you?

Last edited:

Ronin.

29 Jun 2016
If I got a mistake then I will be say O.k thats my mistake and the ban is O.k, but here you see I am Blocked at 4:25 the left side from 2 cts and they wont shooting to the zombie, so I died. I'm rejoined yeap its true, but do you wanna ban an another player if he too rejoined after he blocked from anypeoples? I can show you millions of Rejoins in this server but you only focused to me or to Kiinq. then you said thats you are looking too to the another players, I think its not true. In last 5 Months in the map "FAST FINAL" in the WC destroyed anypeoples my barriers 50000 times and no one did see that. So I guess thats you can't accept it, thats you are doing your job with wrong things, I mean, I think thats you are banning me or Kiinq. and thats funny for you because of the past. Me and Kiinq. are killed you too much and we annoyed you.
If you want to look more accurater to the server, there are 10000 rulebreakers from 12000 players, not only me. You said at my penultimate ban thats i become the ban for Team-Killing twice, Rejoin, Blocking on purpose, and now you wont ban the cts which were behind me and you say, thats not they's fault? Don't say me pls thats I not blocked at the left side at 4:25, everyone wanna be see thats I blocked from 2 cts from which were behind me. I got only 1 rulebreak at the beginning and that was I guess "destroying barrels in Cbble" (after 30secs from the round-start). And now say me pls, "yes, I am targeting you and Kiinq."

- I wanna talk with you too in steam, add me please.

Last edited:

mariohaddad92

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
7 Jun 2015
BEIRUT
You can spectate me and you'll see how i punish rulebreakers equally and i enforce the rules on everyone.

I didn't know you at all before i was admin, and i knew kiinq and respected him for his skills, was impressed. Never insulted any of you two. That's a low accusation to frame me for wanting some kind of vengeance.

Im not targetting you, follow the rules and your name will never appear again in my so far 155 bans list.

I blocked you and kiinq on steam due to previous insults you both made and to threats kiinq made, from 1500 miles away behind a desktop.

mariohaddad92

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
7 Jun 2015
BEIRUT
Yesterday when i was playing, a player named martinez blocked me. I didn't know the player so i considered it was by mistake. Then i started to keep an extra eye on him and i found his behavior to be suspicious. He disconnected before i could see something worth a ban.

Today i checked colt's ban request you made, and i realized you are that same martinez using another account.

Ronin, as long as you break our rules, you will never be able to hide behind names and accounts, we will catch and ban you.

Reactions: Lugacy