Hey guys and girls!

BelgianButcher

20 Jul 2016
Belfast
Hey,

I'm totally new here, although I knew this forum existed.
My name is Andy, I am 19 years old, in two days that will change into another year older.
I am originally made in Belgium but my owners have send me to Northern-Ireland :smile::smile: (just kidding)
I work here as a Technical Support representative for Logitech, this means that 150x per day I will tell people to turn their products on and off again and it will work.
Of course, some people might think that 19-20 years is to young to move to a different country and work; but i'm Belgian, i'm crazy like that :smile:

In-game I am known as 'The Belgian Butcher'...I am Belgian, but not a Butcher. IF you ever game with me, you'll think that i'm either British, American or Canadian because of the different accents I master.
As you can see, my profile picture is actually my tattoo of the Psycho from Borderlands, which is the game I was very addicted too, unfortunately, love wasted this and now i'm just waiting for the 4th borderlands.
I already surf for a good 7 months, i'm not super good at it but, after all, who is good? haha.

If you would have any questions, I really appreciate to just ask me here, i'm totally not shy, after a few beers :smile:

Hope you have a wonderful day!

h4wkshot

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
26 Nov 2015
Canadia
Welcome BelgianButcher to our forums. Hope you enjoy your stay. I'd also like to note that Borderlands is one of my favorite game series and I cant wait to see what the 4th one has to offer :)
And that's a pretty sick tattoo.

Reactions: BelgianButcher