[Recruitment] Counter-Strike: Source (ALL)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cologne_29

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
Donator
14 Jul 2016
Cologne, Germany
[CS:S (ALL)] Cologne_29

Ingame name: O'Neals

Steam username: Kurt_2982

SteamID: Kurt_2982

English knowledge: Intermediate

Other languages: German&Chinesisch

Previous bans:

Past admin experience:

Motivation: Because, I like to help other players(answer questions) and I like to show other players, that we are a good Server!
and they like to play in our Server!

Referred by:

About me: Im 20 years old and from Cologne, Germany and I am an Asian guy, who like to play the game and reliable :)!!

I play often in our Server Zombie Hunting V3

Favourite Server: Zombie Hunting V3

Nitro.#

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
8 Jun 2015
Switzerland
[CS:S (ALL)] Nitro.#

Ingame name: Nitro.#

Steam username: nitroo16

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:29458608

English knowledge: Elementary

Other languages: German, Italian

Previous bans:

Past admin experience: I have 1 Yeahr Admin experience

Motivation: I would like to re-apply.
I'm sure that most people in the community know me or have heard of me at this point. :)

I was Admin here and i was not active on the forum but now i will show more activity on the forum and slack. I hope i get a second chance.

From the beginning I liked to play on this server. Now I want to help the admins with having a server without cheaters and other problems.
I'm spending a lot of hours on the server everyday, and I have a good sense of humour.

I'd love to help as long as I can, or my ability would let me, in addition, I can stay online and banish those who violate the rules and don't stick to them.
Keeping the friendly atmosphere in, making people have more fun and more.

Any questions are always welcomed and will of course be anwsered.

Thanks for reading my application.

Referred by: PARA, Schobi

About me: My name is Stefan and I’m 23 years old.
I come from Switzerland. My hobbies are:
Football, Gaming and driving with my car.

Favourite Server: Zombie Hunting V1

ceddy67

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
Donator
19 Apr 2014
Germany / Minden
[CS:S (ALL)] ceddy67

Ingame name: mostly ceddy67, and a few more

Steam username: counterstar99

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:9024876

Other languages: german

Previous bans: no

Past admin experience: from 31.10.15 to 02.08.16 EH Admin

Motivation: i want to continue help to hold the server clean from rulebrakers and cheaters and help other players in game so that we all have a good and funny playtime.

Referred by: Havoc , Sophie

About me: I am Claus, still 48 years old and live in Minden / Germany. I am married, have 4 children (1 boy 3 girls) and work part-time as operating craftsmen.

The last weeks i was rare online , because first i got a new job (buiding 2 coplete new bathrooms, and on the first day of my vacation i broke 3 toes of my right foot by a car accident (my wifes car :( )

Hobbys: Handball (supervisor of the B1-youth of my son)( GWD Minden),
repair the Cabriolet my wife,
manage the website of the elementary school of my youngest daughter,
always fly quadrocopter and hot air ballon
Eating out with friends, and of course playing on the Elite Hunterz servers.
Once a year (mostly in november) I go with my wife to friends in Ireland.

Favourite Server: Zombie Hunting V1, Zombie Hunting V3

Mayhem

3 May 2016
[CS:S (ALL)] Mayhem

Ingame name: Mayhem (it can change to other things but main one for now is Mayhem.

Steam username: I don't wish to give

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:65489651

Other languages: Little bit of german french spanish and that about it

Previous bans: Teaming and barricade destoying

3 bans in total

Past admin experience: I was a GD EH and DH admin

ex admin for EH
GD still normal admin
DH i was admin within the server so worked partnership with them

Motivation: Hello everyone.

I'd like to say I have taken my thought of re-applying because I wish to show you all that I can be a great admin, and I want to show you all that I have the ability to redeem myself.

With EH, I have given a month and a bit with all of you. I got insulted by other admins, I was un-professional, I was rude to everyone and in most cases to the whole community. It was rough within EH for me as I've never been in authority of such a big community, with all of these rules. I have taken my time to review over and over what I did wrong. As you all know I was quite a bad admin, I admit it; I was horrible and probably the worst admin for EH. I gave EH the wrong look. I made people feel uncomfortable and I am back to rise to the challenge, to get along with everyone, and to look after this community once more.

I have noticed a few times when I go onto the server there are no admins online/in-game. I have experienced some really annoying factors in the game today. People blocking, player shooting props into me which got me killed with a lot of other players, and sometimes insults, which shouldn't be allowed. I have sometimes told people in chat to stop and help out when admins are not online.

I am active once again. I have risen from the dead as they say it, and I'm back to help out this community to behave this time and to actually help others instead of make situations worse.

I have been talking to Havoc to see if I should return being an admin. I have been having doubts of what might happen if I do. I feel like I will be insulted once more. I feel like I will be a nobody. I feel scared in a way.

If I did get accepted back as an admin, I wish to show you all that I can do better and I can help people that are seriously in need. I want to help members of the community.

I am really sorry for what has happened in the past with me. I've changed matured and I sure as hell can show you I have. I'm ready for that one more chance with you all.

If you don’t know me already, I am Angel DeathKing. I'm not the best person in the world. I know that, but I can show you I can be, in-game, out of game and wherever possible. I even done bans and gags while in class, which isn’t allowed in my school!

This one more chance will develop my admin skills, the ability to cope with multiple tasks at a time when sorting out player’s questions, doing (un)ban/gag requests in-game or sorting out rule breaking in-game. I want to work with all of you once again. I want to help everyone out once more; be able to work with other admins; be able to know the limits till I’m in the wrong, to have loads of fun in game with people that don't rule break and to help those in need.

I am here for the community. I have helped a little but I want to help this community loads more than just a little. This community is probably the best and The only way to succeed in becoming the best we need to work as a team to make it the greatest community. We need to make the people feel that they are welcome to make them feel that they're actually enjoying themselves and not just feel like they're being played within the game.

Lastly I want to make the game much more enjoyable by doing special maps, cutting the rule breaking and to make this game much more enjoyable.

Thank you to all the admins that bothered to read this and I hope I can redeem myself.

Referred by: Havoc

About me: Hello, my name is Davy. Im from England. I'm 15 but very nearly 16 which will be
on the 1st of September. I'm obviously a male ^^. I go to school but at the moment as you all should know it’s the holiday so I’m spending time on the EH server now.

I have been playing CSGO with some friends of mine and Havoc is a noob (Just to tell everyone. Joking but he is bad :p.) I have been very depressed over the last few months and I guess I still am. I have been thinking of committing suicide and well it didn’t happen. I have lately been taking my time researching and being a geek type person.

I have been in my school Rugby team and we won a trophy for second place. I am proud of all the team for this.

I am a very lovely person when it comes to normal chats and can be funny. I have lately had a very bright side of me and made my ex gf laugh so much. most people would Throw their ex aside but I don't forget people and I keep myself alongside my friends and family.

Some say I’m cute some say I'm an ass but I'm a great person really. I just have those moments where I don’t feel good and I feel the worst ever.

I have been told that I look way older than I actually am, because I have a beard and well my face just looks like I’m 19 or 20.

Thank you once again for reading this.

Favourite Server: Zombie Hunting V1, Zombie Hunting V3, CBBLE only 100Tick V5, Zombie Riot [EX V2]

easy

Dances With Zombiez
Staff member
Special Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Oct 2013
1'547
1'145
Zombieland
[CS:S (ALL)] easy

Ingame name: Easy

Steam username: easy26279

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:7707123

English knowledge: Advanced

Other languages: German (native tongue), French (basic), Zombish (advanced), Google Translate

Previous bans: no bans, no gags

Past admin experience: I had been admin on EH from January 2014 to April 2016

Motivation: I found a lot of friends on the servers and among the admin-team (99% of my steam friends are from v1 or v3), I would love to contribute by working as admin again and rejoin the team.

I didnt reapply directly when I installed steam last weekend, although I was asked to by 3-4 admins and numerous steam friends. Frst I wanted to check how much fascination the game and it's flow still has on me and how much time I will spent ingame. Not surprisingly I was auto-addicted after few minutes and played the whole night: How much did I miss all those funny maps and situations, even the edgers, blockers and useless nades :)

Unfortunately there are still a lot of cheating, blocking and teaming players among other ingame terrorists, who seem to have more fun in ruining other's gaming experience and finsing new ways to sabotage the game flow than in playing fair. I guess I am experienced enough to handle those kind of situations, to detect cheaters and to keep the servers clean.

Referred by:

About me: Helloooo ladiez and gentlemen, most of you know me already as Easy. For those who don't here is a small summary: Since 2004 I have been living and working in Frankfurt and ever since I can remember I have been a notorious gambler, learning poker and chess at the age of 4 while it took 20+ more years to discover CS Source and it's ZM mode.

Since 2004 I am an online marketeer (especially SEO and SEA), providing those who can (and want to) afford it with top positions in Google.

Next to gambling and manipulating search engine result pages my hobbies are politics, history, reading, watching sports and my fam & friends.

For those interested in more, feel free to contact me on steam.

Best regards, Easy

Mob Tactics

19 Aug 2016
[CS:S (ALL)] Mob Tactics

Ingame name: Mob Tactics

Steam username: vldvop

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:17359535

Other languages: Dutch (Native) Polish(Elementery) German(Basic understanding since I'm Dutch) I would rate my knowledge of English "Near-native" or "Native-level"

Previous bans: Rejoining (To fix issue)
Inappropiate language (Was 3 years ago, everyone can get salty)

Past admin experience: If you do not count my experience as a SysAdmin (I currently work for an ISP specialized in hosting/cloud solutions)

CSS clan server
My own CSS server
My own L4D2 server
Private WoW Server
Minecraft server

Motivation: Currently I'm playing almost on a daily bases gaining a top 250 position on the ZombieMod servers.

Too often I just see bad manners from players without an admin being online. I want to do something about it but I do not have the time to make demo's and post ban requests. In my opinion punishment must come immediately otherwise it has no point.

Referred by: No one referred me, but since I have been active a lot others might recognize my name.

About me: At the age of 10 I got my first PC with a 1mbit internet connection, which was insane at the time.

An instant love was born for anything PC related. This includes online gaming. This eventually landed my a career in IT. I currently work for a ISP specialized in hosting/cloud solutions.

After a hard days of work I like to go online and play some fun matches. Since counter-strike was one of the first games I played online, I don't think I will ever stop playing this game. I have played pretty much every popular game out there so you can say I like gaming.

You might think now I'm a computer addict without a life but that is not true. I love football and mainly support my local club Feyenoord Rotterdam. Hanging out with my friends is still really important to me so there can be days I'm not online.

In the weekends you can probably find me dancing the night away in a night club with my friends. Drum & Bass music is really important in my life, the entire scene is filled with great people. I actually met my current girlfriend at a DnB party.

I know I haven't been active on this forum but this will probably change.

So I hope you guys got a decent impression of me.

Cologne_29

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
Donator
14 Jul 2016
Cologne, Germany

Steam username: Cologne_29

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:169595694

Previous bans: /

Past admin experience: /

Motivation: Like to help others and want let other players feel good in our Server:)

Referred by:

About me: I'm a Nice guy and more than you expected :D

Cologne_29

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
Donator
14 Jul 2016
Cologne, Germany

Steam username: Kurt_2982

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:169595694

Previous bans: /

Past admin experience: /

Motivation: 1:Well , I would like to join your community since I like the way the servers are set up, and also there are many friendly and skilled people helping around. I would like to be one of them.

2:I would like to moderate your server for several hours straight to make sure everything is in place,and I would really like to help others. und I feel good taht I can help :)

Referred by:

About me: I'm 20yrs old and an Asian guy who comes from Germany.
my English is not Pretty good, but I don't think, It will be a BIG problem, because many people of our Server are from germany:)

Paprika

25 Apr 2014
Canada
[CS:S (ALL)] Paprika

Ingame name: Paprika

Steam username: vasagoth33

SteamID: 0:0:17230575

Other languages: French

Previous bans: never

Past admin experience: i was admin long time ago on a clan s erver but now clan does not exist anymore

Motivation: i would like to be an admin because i love to help people and i would like people to have a great experience while playing cs and help begginers.

Referred by:

About me: I'm a 40 years old mom of 3 great kids. I play cs for about 15 years or more i dont remember loool. i was playing Rogue spear before Counter strike and i was on a frenc clan called Elite and i was an admin and after game came dead on server we started playing cs but clan got closed because members was not playing anymore so i started playing on my own on different server so yours

iyzyz

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
29 May 2015
[CS:S (ALL)] iyzyz

Ingame name: DEEZ NUTZ

Steam username: iyzyz

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:90045227

Other languages: Arabic

Previous bans: None

Past admin experience: None

Motivation: I would like to re-apply since my last application wasn't that convincing if I'm being honest.

I have been playing on both the V1 and V3 servers almost daily since June 2014, and with the recent influx of new players on the V3 server, I see a lot of rule breakers and clueless players, and it annoys me that I can do nothing about the rule breakers but report them and not act on the spot to punish them. I feel that my experience and knowledge of the rules will be of great help to the EH community.

I have reported over 25 rule breakers and got them all either banned or gagged, so I am fully confident of my knowledge of the rules and fairness to the players. I believe that for the many hours I've logged on the EH servers, it's about time for me to come forward and contribute to the community.

Referred by: mariohaddad92

About me: My name is Yazeed, and I am a college student from Saudi Arabia.

I like to game and have a lot of interest in the PC world.

Impulz

1 May 2016
[CS:S (ALL)] Impulz

Ingame name: [ﮔʜ] DeadPool [sWe]

Steam username: MrTranberg

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:50939714

Other languages: swedish

Previous bans: no bans :)

Past admin experience: never been admin

Motivation: Played css zm for about 4 years now. im an pretty active player,nice guy, never insult anyone, hate the rulebreakers and so on.

almost everytime i play, there are ppl that break the rules. and i am pretty tired of it now. so i offer my help 2 sort that kind of problem out :)

Im not so good at explaining/write things cause i have dyslexia but i understand english very well.

if u don't accept me i will forever hunt you all admins down on zm <3 haha

Your choice ;)

Referred by:

About me: what can i say :p my name is Niklas, 25yrs old, i produce music, got a sick sense, got a girlfriend and 2 evil cats.

u can listen 2 my music here if u like:

https://soundcloud.com/dj-identizy

i can produce a EH anthem if u like ;)

BUT!!
only if i become admin ^^

Favourite Server: Zombie Hunting V1, Zombie Hunting V3, CBBLE only 100Tick V5

mahdy

19 Feb 2016
[CS:S (ALL)] mahdy

Ingame name: Mahdy.

Steam username: mahdy122

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:159046212

Other languages: Swedish, Persian and Dari

Previous bans: no bans !!

Past admin experience: i was admin in cs-mega zm server for 2 years ago!

Motivation: i have played Eh around 1,5 years now and i never seen many admin in the server and its lot of rulebreakers and i can help the server to become the top of zm server list. there is players use bhop script and aimbot and maybe wallhack. i was good admin in cs-mega server and i just baned the rulebreakers. NOW IM READY TO HELP EH SERVER!

Referred by: TSK

About me: Im Mahdy and i come from sweden.
i like to play footbal and listen to musik .

Favourite Server: Zombie Hunting V1, Zombie Hunting V3, CBBLE only 100Tick V5, BunnyHop

Hail To The King Baby

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
Donator
1 Aug 2015
DAnmark
www.youtube.com
[CS:S (ALL)] Hail To The King, Baby

Ingame name: Hail To The King, Baby

Steam username: Hail To The King, Baby

SteamID: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197971568734/

Other languages: German, swedish

Previous bans: None

Past admin experience: 2 years as admin on largest Dayz Origins server 20010-2012

Motivation: After playing on CSS zombie servers for 11 years, I think it’s time to provide my large experience to the EH servers .

I play mostly in the mornings and midday, and on these hours I often see the most need for an admin, where players have not wanted behavior, such as often seen b-hop scripting, rejoining and native language.

But also new players with lag of skills have my interest as an admin:
I will have focus on helping new players on the servers with basic skills - making them feel welcome and with that, raise the interest for players to come back and play regularly on EH servers

Playing 11 years also give a lot of experience on different maps, and as an admin, I can pass this experience on to the community when new maps are in need of testing, developing i.e.

Furthermore, I have a bit insight in strategy gaming, which could be of good use, developing maps

In these 3 areas: upholding server rules, helping new players and using my experience in test/development, I see my engagement in EH servers as valuable for the community, and will help strengthen the profile of EH as if not the best, then one of the best places to play CSS

Referred by: Havoc

About me: I am living in Denmark and is 47 years old male , having 3 kids and spending my freetime in the outdoors of Denmark, Sweden and Norway.

Since I was 6 years old I have been a full time scout, loving the nature, which in later years have let me become a full blood danish Viking in addition to my scout lifestyle.

My Viking hood is also an extension from my great interest in Martial Arts, which I have also practised since I was 6 years old.

Furthermore I spend a lot of time hiking, mountain biking in flat Denmark, running, still kickboxing a bit, and free diving in the danish lakes

I have a great sense of fairness built within me, which often have let my friends endorse me to be a lawyer or a judge - but being free by having my own shop have been must more fruitful for me.

Whatever time I have left I spend on Yoga

andreas2mm51

2 Nov 2013
[CS:S (ALL)] andreas2mm51

Ingame name: DR33

Steam username: andreas2mm51

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:32100400

Other languages: A little german, and danish.

Previous bans:

Past admin experience: I have been admin on my friends old servers (3 servers)

Motivation: I would like to become an admin because I love the EH, and I would like to help your servers out so that people play by the rules, and i play on the server alot.

Referred by:

About me: I am a 17 year old boy, I recently started in a new school, and I play alot of computer games the whole time, but I also enjoy sports, being with my girlfriend and my friends. Tell me if you need more info in the other things aswell :)

timothy1074

25 Jun 2016
[CS:S (ALL)] timothy1074

Ingame name: Bloodykilla10899

Steam username: timothy1074

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:54305276

Other languages: Maltese and little bit Italian

Previous bans:

Past admin experience:

Motivation: I would like re-apply since my application was declined

I been playing Elite hunterz in 5 years when I was playing I was seeing to many rule-breakers I see player and I report him he was gagged by admin so I would take care a server when I see players rule-breaking like insulting,racism, swearing

Referred by:

About me: My name is Timothy am a student college malta
But now I am in holiday for now so I will be charge on a server as admin

Best regards Timothy .

Satoori

8 Sep 2016
[CS:S (ALL)] Satoori

Ingame name: Satoori

Steam username: Davidsguy

SteamID: Satoori

Other languages: French

Previous bans:

Past admin experience:

Motivation: To contribute efforts in making the server more enjoyable and the played with more respect.

Referred by: DEEZ NUTZ

About me: Basketball player, had an injury, always have been a gamer, got lots of time on my hands these days to play css, been playing zombie mods since I was a kid.

timothy1074

25 Jun 2016
[CS:S (ALL)] timothy1074

Ingame name: BloodyKilla10899

Steam username: timothy1074

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:54305276

Other languages: fluent maltse

Previous bans: none

Past admin experience: none

Motivation: I would like to become an admin for many reasons and there are to many to say.

Reasons:
I love your server.
Counter-strike Source is one of my favorite games and a i spend to much time on the game.
All the time that im spending on the game goes in to my favorite server and the only server i play in which is elite hunterz.

Whenever im on the server I see many people breaking the rules like : instulting each other in all types of ways , racism and alot of bullying.When ever im on the server I see all of the above and alot much more I always report these people but at the time I always wish i could take care of the server and deal with people like this myself talk to them and maybe making them understand.

Referred by: no one.

About me: My name is Timothy or just Timmy my surname is Stivala which makes my full name Timothy Stivala or as how people call me Timmy Stivala which is what most people use whenever they meet me.
I am a very loyal and friendly person.
Gaming is one of my inspirational.
I am from malta it is not a very know country
it is a small island in the mediterranean sea in europe.
Right now I am on my summer break i have 3 weeks for school to start.
I go to a secondary school this will be my last year.
I only have one hobby and that is gaming.Gaming is what i live for and it is all i do.
I might not speak the best english since it is one of my second languages by if there ever is a maltese person in the server il always be there.

Best regards, Timothy

Parker Lewis

12 Jul 2015
[CS:S (ALL)] Parker Lewis

Ingame name: Parker Lewis

Steam username: linus309

SteamID: 0:1:46021056

Other languages: german (mother tongue), learning spanish atm

Previous bans:

Past admin experience:

Motivation: As a long-time player on this server i feel like the niveau on this server has constantly decreased over past months/years. Many players just don't follow the rules at all. Especially when no admin is on the server other long-time players violate rules. That hurts this server the most imo, cause it lowers the inhibition level of violating the rules too.
With this application i want to improve the experience players get by playing on this server. I know that being admin is quite a tough task, but i'm feeling very confident to manage this.
Also part of my motivation is the community running this server. There's almost no one i have a serious problem with, which is a thing to build on.
We gotta get tougher on players violating rules and that's what i'll do (damn, i sound like Trump)

Referred by: Cudi

About me: Studying in Stuttgart at the moment and enjoying life in all aspects possible. Love music and sports, am actually part of a team in fistball (peripheral sport) since i'm 8 yrs old.
Born & raised in Mannheim. Playing css since 7 yrs now, not interested in cs:go at all :D

KURD

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Ex Admin
7 Oct 2010
[cs:s (all)] kurd

Ingame name: [Ξн] KURD

Steam username: mintman72

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:5522097

Other languages: Norwegian, Kurdish, Arabic, Swedish and Danish

Previous bans:

Past admin experience: Member of admin team here on EH

Motivation: I would like to join back to the admin team to ensure the servers are playable, unfortunally it is hard to play when there are no admins arround.

I did lost my admin-rights, because i missed to sign the activity thread(even tho iam on forums everyday, maybe it was a sign from God, so i could concentrate on my gaming).

Well i guess it was not, because it is not easy to concentrate and play a good round w/o a rulebreaker.

I guess that I dont have to tell you what the admin job requires and what our daily duties are, when we are online.

Referred by: Easy

About me: A newly married 24 years old guy, who loves EH-zombies.

I like to train and keep my body in the right shapes.

I do have a normal job, where i work as a IT-consultant for a big company.

Else I like watching/playing football(Real Madrid FTW).

Beside that, a party here and there works fine!

I hope you guys accept me back!

Cheers
KURD

Favourite Server: Zombie Hunting V1, Zombie Hunting V3, CBBLE only 100Tick V5

TheRalle

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
18 Jan 2013
Germany
[CS:S (ALL)] TheRalle

Ingame name: TheRalle

Steam username: InfoTheRalle

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:181938632

English knowledge: Elementary

Other languages: German

Previous bans:

Past admin experience: Was Admin on the Zombie Apocalypse Server, hope some can remember this holy Server <3

Motivation: I'm often online and can watch out directly for Rulebreaker, if i see yet one i send Admins in my Friendslist a PN to join me.

Referred by:

About me: Friendly Player, helpful to 100% like for Newbies. Write fast back if anyone has a question to help him. I can Create maps other things like Gui's (Think we need a Update or?) played on EH Servers Since 2013, but was along time away.. hope thats not a problem but finally i''m back. Now to me Live in Germany / Nordrhein-Westfale my name ist Jonny have since 2 years a girlfriend, my hobby is gaming & train.

now i wish big greetings to all EH Members!

Favourite Server: Zombie Hunting V1, Zombie Hunting V3, Zombie Riot [EX V2]

Status
Not open for further replies.