Lover of Zombies and Zombie Hunters

SpaghettiCat

15 Feb 2015
Hey guys,

I'm SpaghettiCat, I'm 25. I've been planting bombs and killing *ahem* rescuing hostages since I was 12.
Currently I live and work in Germany as a software developer. I'm in a commited, long-distance relationship with my cat who is in London (sorry ladies).

CS:S zombies has a special place in my heart. I don't know if anyone else feels this, but it is my "home game". When I play ZM I feel totally at home... I could be going through a divorce, lost my job, the world is going to shit... but somewhere out there is a full zombie server where people are having fun and joking around, I can join it and be at peace. I played it through school and through university, I laughed and I cried, and CS (especially ZM/ZE) was beside me through it all.

I almost exclusively play on the EH All Weapons ZM server now, because it's challenging to the humans (most ZM/ZE servers now are waaaay too easy for humans, that it's not fun at all), and because I love sending the zombies flying by headshotting them with AWP :D

I look forward to being part of the community and meeting other ZM players :)

PS: If you ever nominate zm_prison_tower we can never be friends.

Reactions: Soph

Soph

Gameserver Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
6 May 2015
Sweden
Welcome to the forum!
+1 for the catpart!

Sheyla

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Ex Admin
Donator
11 Oct 2014
Germany
Welcome SpaghettiCat! :)

Reactions: Dev1ne

Nikooo777

when life gives me lemons, I rtv
Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Mar 2010
5'639
1'339
Switzerland
elite-hunterz.com
welcome to this amazing community! we hope you'll enjoy your stay even more now :D