More hp is bad (edit by niko)

karamate

28 Apr 2013
Hallo,

die Zombies kann man kaum mehr Killen Respawn mehr HP wer soll da noch Hunten können ?

Euer Server wird langsam wie ein Franzosen Server.

lg

Karmate

Reactions: Narcos

Lotus

Boomer
Staff member
Special Admin
Forum Moderator
Donator
9 Jan 2016
1'916
Canadia eh?
First sentence is something bout zombie HP, my german isn't very good, the second one is along the lines of "Your server is as slow as a french server"

Skela

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
21 Oct 2015
Norway
www.youtube.com
Google translate :astonished2:

Hello,
the zombies can hardly Killen Spawn more HP who is there still Hunten can?
Your server is slow as a French server.
lg
Karmate

Reactions: Havoc

Narcos

15 Aug 2016
e
i agree with Karmate. Its hard to hunt for example a mother-zombie with 4,5-5k hp
so there are much more campers and the Server V1 becomes more and more like V3.

Sheyla

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Ex Admin
Donator
11 Oct 2014
Germany
Hallo,

die Zombies kann man kaum mehr Killen Respawn mehr HP wer soll da noch Hunten können ?

Euer Server wird langsam wie ein Franzosen Server.

lg

Karmate

He's just telling, since more HP got added, it is hard to kill them, like almost not even able & who shall hunt? Your Server turns to be a french Server.

Reactions: Dev1ne and Narcos

easy

Dances With Zombiez
Staff member
Special Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Oct 2013
1'538
1'144
Zombieland
"Hello, one can barely kill zombies anymore. respawn, more hp - who's gonna hunt? your server turns into a frenchy server. regards karmate"

It's not slow as a french server, Google :D

Havoc

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
27 Sep 2014
4'755
1'392
Denmark
I think most of you that are against it are overreacting or trying to make it sound worse than it actually is. I still see that most players hunt, and humans still win more rounds than zombies anyway i might reduce it in the next days to somewhere between 2100-2200 hp. Or set it different for every map.

Parker Lewis

12 Jul 2015
agree with karmate too. campers now camp even more and also when there are only few zms left.
gameplay got totally crashed by that

edit: i think if this won't change quickly, you'll lose the last hunters on this server
And the ones you see hunting are those who are complaining about the hp thing here havoc xD

Last edited:

Havoc

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
27 Sep 2014
4'755
1'392
Denmark
agree with karmate too. campers now camp even more and also when there are only few zms left.
gameplay got totally crashed by that

edit: i think if this won't change quickly, you'll lose the last hunters on this server
And the ones you see hunting are those who are complaining about the hp thing here havoc xD

Campers have always camped even when a few zms are left. If we lose them where do they go? From what i see half of the server hunts as usual and yet i have only seen around 4 complaints

Cain

BANNED
1 Oct 2015
There is MORE campers, less hunters. Players like me para and parker or some others will always hunt, but its not the case of everybody. You just don't want admit that you did a mistake by increasing the hp too much thats all. And if u think really that everything is as it was, i can take screenshots of some maps results, like in cbble or palace for example, where you better camp now if you dont want to get rekt.

Reactions: Narcos

karamate

28 Apr 2013
Die Hunter sind kaum mehr in der Lage so viele Zombies die neu gerespawnt sind und eine Hp von 2500 haben zu töten.
Soll ich auf der Kiste sitzen und mich über jede Dummen Edger aufregen ?
Tut mir leid auf den dreck habe ich kein bock.
Und dan noch von einem der nichtmal im game gradeaus laufen kann, sagen zu lassen es ist ja nicht so schlimm wow

Havoc

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
27 Sep 2014
4'755
1'392
Denmark
There is MORE campers, less hunters. Players like me para and parker or some others will always hunt, but its not the case of everybody. You just don't want admit that you did a mistake by increasing the hp too much thats all. And if u think really that everything is as it was, i can take screenshots of some maps results, like in cbble or palace for example, where you better camp now if you dont want to get rekt.

If i did a mistake i would admit it, but i didn't. You have the right to have your opinion, but it doesn't count more than others. Of course there are times where zombies win more rounds than humans but I've played for around 2 hours today and the zombies never won more than humans.

Parker Lewis

12 Jul 2015
Should you/we care about where campers go? :D
Server info says: "try not to camp." is this just a vapid sentence or does it mean what it says? maybe it'll help to call attention to this.
We all know there have always been campers, the point is that now with hp at 2.5/5k there are way more of them.
idk where you see half of the server hunting.. depends on the map played, ofc. but for example on cbble, almost no one is still hunting. simply because zm are way too overpowered

Reactions: Narcos and Sheyla

Havoc

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
27 Sep 2014
4'755
1'392
Denmark
From what i see it's still only the same guys complaining over and over. Parker you were in game earlier today when i made vote about whether the zombies had too much hp or not. I believe 18 said the zombies hp at the moment was perfect, 5 said it was too much. Anyway i will give it a few more days, look at how the game play is and then either let it stay or lower it.

SpaghettiCat

15 Feb 2015
Are we talking about the same server? I played on V1 yesterday, zm had no chance on zm_palace_eh. Humans won 5-1. If anything, even more HP should be added because zombies don't respawn like on the All Weapons server.

Vydx

30 Oct 2011
ITT: self-identified 'hunters' crying about how they can no longer kill an AFK zombie at point blank distance with 3 shots of m3, oh the horror :scream:

In all seriousness, this hp boost is really good imo, but if enough people complain about it, I reckon you could find a middleground, say 2.1k/4.2k, I would be fine with that. Hell I wouldn't mind going back to 1.8k/3.6k cuz I'll get bare frags, but balance is necessary. What's not balanced are the p90 and m3. I'd much rather you nerf the p90

Vydx

30 Oct 2011
Having said that, I fully support the idea of map-based hp, simply because not every map yields the same human wins to zombie wins ratio. So, roughly speaking cbble and rush would have zombies with increased hp, palace and 4way would have something in between the old and current settings and then azdueXtinction and office outbreak would have zombies with the old 1.8k/3.6k. It's alreaey difficult to survive and get kills on those maps due to the number of noobs turning to zombie very easily

Btw if you're gonna set zombies hp it should at least adhere to the same ratio pre-hp buff. i.e:

Regular zombie 1:2 mother zombie ratio (used to be 1.8/3.6, 2.5/4.0 doesn't make much sense)

Last edited: