Additional Information:

Proof: Demo

Last edited:

Dataworm

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
22 Feb 2015
1'247
You also missed to provide a correct steamid. Usually you can see steamids of other players when entering status in console. Anyway there was also a further player who made a ban request for that cheater so I just gave him a perm ban. =)

D

Deleted member 8433

You also missed to provide a correct steamid. Usually you can see steamids of other players when entering status in console. Anyway there was also a further player who made a ban request for that cheater so I just gave him a perm ban. =)

Hmm, so really you just assumed it's the same player based on the nickname he used while in game?

@alex do not post in b/ub/a requests that don't involve you

Last edited by a moderator:

Dataworm

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
22 Feb 2015
1'247
In the other report a steamid was provided, the id was a match to the nickname and we can also make some more checks to be sure the player recorded is the one with the given steamid. but sure it is still preferred that those information can be directly confirmed by just watching the demo file ;-)

ghssanyhea

13 Oct 2015
ksa
Dataworm

actully i did't type status but i'll make sure next time ^^ but how to put the demo here ?

Dataworm

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
22 Feb 2015
1'247
Use the "Go Advanced"-button near the "Post Quick Reply"-button. Then you should see an option to add attachments.