Not open for further replies.

lol

Donator
4 Nov 2016
Milky Way
Admin's Name: Soph

Time and date: 9/11/2016

Description: Hello, hunters. Here's my filed report:
During the night of November 9th 2016, the day that 'murican liberals were crying, I was playing happily on H.E. server, V1, on the map 4way. Few rounds were consumed really fast until I got killed by a CT and got respawned afterwards, of course. Naturally, it would be my opportunity to be more cautious in the next life. Yet, a block (called "morez") stood right into my torso and prevented me from moving and easily infected me, as a result. I told him that he should change his name into "moron", which might be interpreted as an offense, not evaluation of some one's IQ.
Anyway. I told him that he was really desperate to do that; same notice done by another fellow player(kwasny) . I saw that Soph was online and discussing things with her folks. I called for an answer of why she isn't acting against the spawn camper. It didn't work as I planned and I was the one who to be warned saying she'd gag me for my language ("ce pnm?"-google it) .

Here is the raw text copy and pasted from my console for every step:

"lol : the defenition of desperation to get kills
@d@m : !zstuck
lol : blocking spawning players
kwasny : admin moroz camp in resp
lol : moroz, change your name into moron
BonezCrusher killed Shatterhand with deagle.
Koalak killed calciumKid with p90.
[ss] Parker Lewis : soph im cominnn
(Admin) [??] ' Soph. #DomsQueen?: lol, be nice else gag. (L.E: "Admining" 101 by Soph- she saw only me typing in chat, bizzare.)
[??] DeadPool [sWe] : i protect u soph :D
Lord (Wolf) : admin special map?
lol : You know what sweaty? Why the hell you don't care of the spawn camper?
 (TO ADMINS) lol:  Answer me, beloved soph.
[Walrus] [??] ' Soph. #DomsQueen? : dude, dont call me that stuff. And its kind of hard to see the while mapo
moroz killed ????_??_?????? with zombie_claws_of_death.
[Walrus] [??] ' Soph. #DomsQueen? : whole map*
 (TO ADMINS) lol:  Oh, right. You're busy having chit chat with your fellas
[Walrus] [??] ' Soph. #DomsQueen? : lol, watch it. seriously.
[hop] Zombie Survival - zm_ryan_valley02 (0/32) [type !servers to join]
 (TO ADMINS) lol:  You're an admin, you should be used to it, sweaty.
[SourceComms] [??] ' Soph. #DomsQueen?: Der Spieler lol ist für 120 Minuten im Chat gesperrt (Grund: enough).
 (TO ADMINS) lol:  Lol?
(Admin) [??] ' Soph. #DomsQueen?: Do not close doors on teammates!
calciumKid killed Alucard with zombie_claws_of_death.
JesusRaves93 killed pragibator228 with zombie_claws_of_death.
[SM] [??] ' Soph. #DomsQueen?: Koalak geohrfeigt.
 (TO ADMINS) lol:  Give me the reason, now.
[Walrus] [??] ' Soph. #DomsQueen? : provoking + admin disrespect, thats why lol.
 (TO ADMINS) lol:  Hahaha
 (TO ADMINS) lol:  You;re...
 (TO ADMINS) lol:  :D:D:D:D:D
[Walrus] [??] ' Soph. #DomsQueen? : im what lol? :)
(TO ADMINS) lol:  I was asking for info and do your duty.
[Walrus] [??] ' Soph. #DomsQueen? : and i answered.
 (TO ADMINS) lol:  With gag.
[Walrus] [??] ' Soph. #DomsQueen? : now stop using adminchat lol
(TO ADMINS) lol:  Why?
[Walrus] [??] ' Soph. #DomsQueen? : adminchat is only to report a player or if youre stuck (never heard of this rule lol)
 (TO ADMINS) lol:  Makes sense now. Pity I get gagged for "provoking"
"
The entire session of my console is here: http://pastebin.com/aAfj52Ju
Also, here is a photo of the first part of the console, on my Steam library: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=796564639

With all this being said, I noticed that she can't keep up the pace of the server and its players. Good thing that is sometimes responsive, being literally triggered by some words. Soph, did you even ask yourself why I called you "sweaty"? I initially wanted to call you "sweetie" for having those boys at your little toes but then I've seen you're working "hard and with sweat" to keep server's atmosphere clear. It's called irony, dear Soph. Didn't you inherit it? Yeah, so on. And damn it girl, you won't allow me to use the admin chat. What is wrong with you? SM creators made this plug-in for this kind of situation.

My point is that she's not fully responsible and capable of speaking to different kind of players. All she does is to smash some binds to remember some people some rules and chit chat with her admires (no offense to any of you, peace bros). I like being honest and call off justice when I see some virtual laws broken, like in this case, where I was the one who shout and then got muted by an admin who inadvertently misses some of my messages and gets to know what she only wants. Seems fair, right? Hell no.

It's not my problem that you are unable to hold an argument , not my fault that you are not capable of having a spontaneous multi-thread cognitive function to track your friends and the other players, not my guilt that you can't speak but only use the commands of your higher rank.

I was punished, for speaking freely and honest. She is still having fun by being ignorant.

Thanks for your time and attention.
Cheers!

On which server did this happen? (Specify either the name or the ip): ZM, V1

Reporting an abuse is a serious matter. Do you hold all the proofs requested for an abuse request?: Yes

Soph

Gameserver Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
6 May 2015
Sweden
First of all i was not busy "writing with my folks", I was playing the game.

kwasny : admin moroz camp in resp <- that message I missed because i was surrounded by zm's. I just saw the word "moron" after and gave you a warning.

Also I was at the same time talking to one of our SPA on teamspeak, I asked him if it was okey for me to gag you for provoking me, he said that it was okey.

You were using the adminchat mostly to provoke me, thats why i told you not to.

Lmao, all I do is use my binds? Not really. I do however always warn a player that is doing something wrong 1 time before gag/ban.

With that said, I wont write more here, wait for a SPA/HA to answer.

Oh and also, we've been told not to slay/ban spawnkillers since you can just use "!zstuck" to get away

lol

Donator
4 Nov 2016
Milky Way
Wait. Do you mean, I can literally get gagged for annoying you? Oh, gosh. Thank you for letting me see this as well. On the other hand, do you need ADVICER WHILE YOU ARE ADMIN? Why are you admin then? Let your SPA to do the clean job, don't do his work.
How I was provoking you with the sacred admins chat? Uh, writing? Having the freedom of "speech"? That's irritates you, I see. As how Communist Party Manifest said, "Proletari din toate tarile, uniti-va!" You'd be a good member of it, I swear it.
And speaking of "!zstuck", yeah, I'll make a personal .cfg in order to have at ease the function of moving freely. Right on cue, Soph.

You proved that you are incapable of decision making. You also proved my point, in the same time.
Next time you write me something, do it by your own. Your SPA has sometimes something better to do than babysitting you.

ineyy

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Retired SPA/HA
10 Aug 2012
Alright, first I will list the possible outcomes of this report:
- Admin removal
- Admin punishment
- No admin removal

Now I will explain why it is the last:
- Spawnkilling is allowed, which makes the whole basis of this report false
- Spawnkilling is allowed for the reason Soph's said, additionally you can knife the zombie that's in you if it's just one - it's a valid part of the gameplay you need to learn how to deal with
- This isn't an abuse of admin power, but your misinterpretation of actions that went down

Since you covered a lot of points I will try to address them individually:
I saw that Soph was online and discussing things with her folks. I called for an answer of why she isn't acting against the spawn camper. It didn't work as I planned and I was the one who to be warned saying she'd gag me for my language
She didn't because there's no such rule. As you said "(never heard of this rule lol)"
(TO ADMINS) lol: Oh, right. You're busy having chit chat with your fellas
[Walrus] [??] ' Soph. #DomsQueen? : lol, watch it. seriously.
If you hear that, know that the oncoming gag is most likely justified.
[Walrus] [??] ' Soph. #DomsQueen? : provoking + admin disrespect, thats why lol.
(TO ADMINS) lol: Hahaha
(TO ADMINS) lol: You;re...
(TO ADMINS) lol: :D:D:D:D:D
[Walrus] [??] ' Soph. #DomsQueen? : im what lol? :)
At this point you were just irritating an admin that is both playing and trying to administrate the server. You should have thought about an abuse report at this point. But then there wouldn't be much to report would there?
With all this being said, I noticed that she can't keep up the pace of the server and its players.
In-game administrating is not an easy task especially when crossed with actively playing. You can't expect to have every inconvenience instantly decided.
What is wrong with you? SM creators made this plug-in for this kind of situation.
So they created every feature in SM and we choose how they are used.
I like being honest and call off justice when I see some virtual laws broken
But no virtual rules were broken.
It's not my problem that you are unable to hold an argument
She wasn't unable but neither interested nor required to. Rules are provided as is and you're free to discuss them on the forum, in-game chat is not a place to hold such conversations.
Do you mean, I can literally get gagged for annoying you?
Yes, as you shouldn't disturb officers doing their job you shouldn't disturb admins while on duty. It's admin choice whether to act or ignore such behavior.
On the other hand, do you need ADVICER WHILE YOU ARE ADMIN? Why are you admin then?
Admins don't make up the rules and it's good to ask for the true interpretation of the rules and to have a second opinion if something is not obvious.

You proved that you are incapable of decision making. You also proved my point, in the same time.
Next time you write me something, do it by your own. Your SPA has sometimes something better to do than babysitting you.
She made a quite good decision to mute you there. Your point was wrong. "Next time you write me something, do it by your own" if she writes you I guess she did it on her own?
Babysitting is not the word to call this, but SPA's job consists of supervising and advising admins.

I consider this half-closed, feel free to reply if you have something to add.

lol

Donator
4 Nov 2016
Milky Way
- Spawnkilling is allowed for the reason Soph's said, additionally you can knife the zombie that's in you if it's just one - it's a valid part of the gameplay you need to learn how to deal with
It's not working. Thank God we have the long arms bug in, ahem.

If you hear that, know that the oncoming gag is most likely justified.
She can't TAKE the responsibility of speaking directly to a player. She's like being afraid of her image being threaten and she acts with her power of admin.

She wasn't unable but neither interested nor required to. Rules are provided as is and you're free to discuss them on the forum, in-game chat is not a place to hold such conversations.
Ok, she's wasn't, is not and will never be "unable but neither interested nor required to" ACT RESPONSIBLE for her actions and answer to people's problems. Why is she even using the admin on the server? Give her directly the console from your filezilla or other software and let her do her job if she can't take in all the effort.

Yes, as you shouldn't disturb officers doing their job you shouldn't disturb admins while on duty. It's admin choice whether to act or ignore such behavior.
She is not prepared to work cool and smooth and that's why she's just tossing some _gag in console/!admin in chat. She's not dedicating her time to her image of admin, only as a common player who can have a "drink" with her friends talking about protection and some parental thingies.
[Walrus] [??] ' Soph. #DomsQueen? : thanks deadie <3
Is this the shape of an admin you choose? Not likely.

Admins don't make up the rules and it's good to ask for the true interpretation of the rules and to have a second opinion if something is not obvious.
Speaking about truth- how can you guarantee me first of all, safeness from the law breakers when her support isn't online and secondly, her superior is impartial?

Hey Soph, I guarantee you are a false admin.

ineyy

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Retired SPA/HA
10 Aug 2012
Since I won't repeat myself I will just address this
how can you guarantee me first of all, safeness from the law breakers when her support isn't online
I can't and don't have to obviously. We do however try our best to achieve that.
and secondly, her superior is impartial?
That I can guarantee didn't happen. There's no need to continue this.

Xylon

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
20 Jan 2012
1'923
France
Does the gag affects your gameplay ? Read this https://forum.elite-hunterz.info/showthread.php/2010-What-is-really-considered-as-admin-abuse

This is absolutely not admin abusing, you were punished because you didn't listen to the admin.

Being admin is already hard enough so please don't annoy them AND if you do, don't continue till they punish you, no abuse here, gag is legit, do you understand ? We're a serious community, we listen to the players and we are ready to take action against admins who don't respect our rules BUT if someone report them just for the fun, then yes, we're not happy with this and won't take your report seriously.

Status
Not open for further replies.