Handled+ Abuse Report: Schobi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ronin.

29 Jun 2016
Admin's Name: Schobi

Time and date: 10.11.2016 time was like 20:10

Description: He punished me for my blocking and I told him that he is a noob and he mean that is provoking (he mean in his words : you said "use !zstuck then" (I didn't said it but anyway) and thats why I punished you because its provoking) and then Kiinq changes his name into Bernhard and Schobi told him that he should change his name or Schobi wanna do it, so but he didn't changed his name and he banned him directly. Why? Because of Bernhard is his realname so "privatlife". And he mean that Kiinq. will with this name provoking him. Why didn't he just changed his name back into anything other? He is a liar too. He mean that he was series watching and 2 or 3 ppls had Kiinq. reported to him and he wanna take a look at the server "what is going on here", but his demo was ca. 4mins and he changed his name into Hans, so we can't understand who is that. That was all planned he watches Kiinq. ca. for the whole map. He waited for the exact moment where kiinq teamed.

On which server did this happen? (Specify either the name or the ip): Zombie Hunting v1

Reporting an abuse is a serious matter. Do you hold all the proofs requested for an abuse request?: Yes

Last edited:

ineyy

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Retired SPA/HA
10 Aug 2012
@lol only involved people and spa/ha are supposed to post here that is ronin and schobi, unless someone has something specific to add to this particular case like proofs

Schobi

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
31 Jan 2015
Austria
Hallo Ronin,

Thank you for my first abuse report. I already said everything i needed to say here: https://forum.elite-hunterz.info/showthread.php/8452-Unban-Request-Bernhard

You both provoke me and have been since i banned both of you for teaming. I punished you for provoking me.

On that day i joined the server and suddenly out of nowhere you wrote:
2016-11-10 19:57:37 schobi du alde sack.
what can be already interpreted as provocation and lightly insult in german against me, but well i just ignored it. At that time i didn't even know that this was your account. A little bit after that you blocked and i punished you for this. When you respawned:

2016-11-10 20:00:53 Team I joined team "CT" (Humans).

you replied the following, what was a very provocative asnwer:
2016-11-10 20:01:12 ahaha.
2016-11-10 20:01:14 !zstuck.
2016-11-10 20:01:16 du noob.
So you expect that a player is using !zstuck when you block on purpose?

Why i changed my mind about renaming Kiinq is bcos !rename will affect just for one map and bcos he tried to provoke again, like in the shoutbox. As already said in the unban request please respect me and my privacy. If you don't, then i will take futher actions and that is what i did that day.

About your first bans: 4 mins aren't a whole map, as long as the map duration is at least 20 mins. That Kiinq got reported by 2 players that day was just a addition information from me. As you can read here: https://forum.elite-hunterz.info/showthread.php/7944-Abuse-Report-★★1st-LT-ᾟ★★ "...that any admin is free to watch you or any other players as long as they wish if they think there might be an issue with your behavior, and they can punish you if you break the rules."

Two players reported Kiinq to me, i joined the server and was watching what was going on. I just did my job in here.

You come on the server with multiple accounts, try to provoke me several times and expect that nothing happens? So i don't see any abuse in this.

Once again, respect me and my privacy, then everything is fine.

Havoc

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
27 Sep 2014
4'755
1'392
Denmark
No abuse has been done here, this whole thing was handled in the unban request so please stop opening new threads about the same issue as it's handled.

Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.