Ban Request: Randale

Kiinq.!

9 Jun 2016
Name: Randale

SteamID: Steam: STEAM_0:1:21284706

Server: Zombie Hunting V1

Time and Date: -

Reason: Game/Map exploit

Additional Information: Before you take some people in your clan, just check this:

http://stats.elite-hunterz.info/hlstats.php?mode=chathistory&player=193710&page=17

2016-10-12 01:34:33 so ein jewserver ohne witt.

2016-10-12 01:32:20 heil hitler.

2016-10-12 01:31:54 dummer server.

2016-10-12 01:31:51 es nervt das man hier nicht beleidigen kann.

I wonder why people who complain about the server trying to get in the clan.

Proof: Chatlog

Lotus

Boomer
Staff member
Special Admin
Forum Moderator
Donator
9 Jan 2016
1'934
Canadia eh?
Hi Kiinq, this isn't really my place to respond, but since no one else has yet...

We do not issue gags for people's 1 month old chat logs, an admin must actually be on the server to issue the gag and gags will not be issued because of chatlog if no admin was on at the time

Thanks, Lotus

Last edited by a moderator:

Dataworm

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
22 Feb 2015
1'247
As a matter of fact we can perform gags without being on the server if the insults were more than 'minor offence', but we expect a screenshot from inside the game. And as lotus said, requesting a gag after so long time is indeed a bit difficult.

Kiinq.!

9 Jun 2016
So it's okay playing with Nazis who write things like Sieg Heil, Heil Hitler etc. gg

Reactions: Vydx

Randale

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
22 Jun 2010
You forget some lines in your Proofs, where i wondered myself that "2016-10-12 01:32:20 heil hitler." is allowed to say on the server, but a simple "fuck" wouldnt work. I didnt want to fight someone at this moment, but i stucked in 2 people in front of a Box and died. I got rage a bit and wanted to type a simple "fuck this" (all of us now this moments^^).
I just tried some words (insults) out, and unfortunately this line "2016-10-12 01:32:20 heil hitler." showed up.
You can check my recent chatlog to nowtime, you wont find any words like this again.

But special thanks to Kinq, who put so much effort in this, to check my whole chatlog (month ago)!

AlawY

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Retired SPA/HA
12 Oct 2012
1'680
Classified
Kiinq. Digging through people's chatlogs to get people banned is not allowed. Else everyone would search and find every little insult to get others banned for it. However, we do regular chatlog checks of our admins and eh members and let's say you have brought this to our attention. Because I don't approve that kind of behaviour from players, or even worse.. an eh member!

Havoc

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
27 Sep 2014
4'757
1'392
Denmark
Everyone that's not involved in this thread please stay out of it.

Only the reporter, the reported player, the admin that handles it and ha/spa are allowed to post here.

Kiinq.!

9 Jun 2016
Alawy nice to know that, but I didnt understand the logic behind it..

"Else everyone would search and find every little insult to get others banned for it." - So saying Heil Hitler is a little insult? I know what you mean, but breaking the rule is a banreason, doesn't matter if it happens now or happened a month ago, or am I wrong? So You mean when I block, teamplay or insult everybody on the server and no admins notices it at the moment, but someone can proof it a week after with a demo, you say you can't ban me then?

It's really confusing here, every admin says something different about the ban- and proofsystem, don't know who I should believe.

Xylon

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
20 Jan 2012
1'923
France

"Else everyone would search and find every little insult to get others banned for it." - So saying Heil Hitler is a little insult? I know what you mean, but breaking the rule is a banreason, doesn't matter if it happens now or happened a month ago, or am I wrong? So You mean when I block, teamplay or insult everybody on the server and no admins notices it at the moment, but someone can proof it a week after with a demo, you say you can't ban me then?

It's really confusing here, every admin says something different about the ban- and proofsystem, don't know who I should believe.

The SPA/HA usually have the final words.

ineyy

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Retired SPA/HA
10 Aug 2012

It's a figure of speech, Alawy obviously meant cherry picking from the chatlog with specific reason to get someone punished. As we already said, we will not tolerate this again but a gag will not be issued because of the time bar.