Unban Request: Hasan55555 - Eflatun!42 - подонок - Markuis

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ronin.

29 Jun 2016
Name: Hasan55555 - Eflatun!42 - подонок - Markuis

SteamID: Eflatun!42 = STEAM_0:1:192368406 // Hasan5555 STEAM_0:0:192654865 // подонок STEAM_0:0:193428912 // Markuis STEAM_0:0:192352799

Ban reason: Teamkilling

Unban reason: Advaldo, stop exaggerate the situation. I killed ca 4-5 People with the elevator in 4way and you are started banning my all accounts permanently without any warnings or kicks or something. Ok i did kill you too at first, but didn't saw that was you and you banned me permanently its ok, but my other accs? Without any Demos? I think all admins outher niko need a demo while they banning any player permanently? And you ban my all accs perma? Lol you can just say stop it or something. You banning me directly. At first my first acc as I said its ok, but the others? Direct perma? Stop exaggerate pls. You extended my ban by virus too to Permanent? And I wanted talk to you yesterday and tried add you on my friendlist but you blocked me in steam? Why all you guys banning me and then block? So scared?..

And this place is for you ViRuS

(Admin) ViRuS™: good job advaldo!
Spieler [!]DreAm nimmt jetzt am Spiel teil.
Spieler alucard nimmt jetzt am Spiel teil.
MelOn (FUNK): Zusammenbleiben, Team.
[Hive365] Now Playing: Heart - Barracuda
Patate (FUNK): Positiv.
alucard Joined the game (welcome!)
(Admin) ViRuS™: 1 cheater less again

I've banned for teamkilling. Are you mad or something? Where is the cheat? Behave yourself bro.
And last thing. Why are you guys don't answering me if I ask something? (ViRuS - Advaldo)

Last edited:

Advaldo

Head Admin
30 Jun 2010
Yes you TK'd me but I only banned you after you killed someone else the round after, it was only for around 1 hr until I was informed that it was you and realised it was you trolling again hence the perm ban. I let it go with your Hasan5555 account until I saw you TK again. I don't see the point in giving you anymore warnings when you know exactly what you're doing.

TheDingo

14 Aug 2014
Hey I dont know how to start my own thread, it wont let me but I was banned last night for teaming (i shot a zombie onto the roof for shits und giggles ja) and I'm sorry my silliness got the better of me. I was really hoping to play today V3 server, I live in America and work on saturday so Sunday is the only day I can find much time to play my fave server. PLEAS PLEASE UNBAN SOON, I am good friends with Shazzer for YEARS, he can vouch for me, he is one of your admins. pls pls pls soon unban i need to play bad!!!!!!!!

ViRuS

Donator
24 Dec 2012
ronin whether the reasons already enough 20 bans on this year. we were able to catch you three times within 48 hours using (macro), today advaldo saw you killing those people purpose. seems u wont change your habits, but you continue to breach the rules.

Last edited:

Nikooo777

when life gives me lemons, I rtv
Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Mar 2010
5'639
1'339
Switzerland
elite-hunterz.com
Hey I dont know how to start my own thread, it wont let me but I was banned last night for teaming (i shot a zombie onto the roof for shits und giggles ja) and I'm sorry my silliness got the better of me. I was really hoping to play today V3 server, I live in America and work on saturday so Sunday is the only day I can find much time to play my fave server. PLEAS PLEASE UNBAN SOON, I am good friends with Shazzer for YEARS, he can vouch for me, he is one of your admins. pls pls pls soon unban i need to play bad!!!!!!!!

My player name is The Dingo STEAM_0:0:20328321
please use this form https://forum.elite-hunterz.info/application-forms.php?appid=2

LoNeLiFe.

BANNED
21 Nov 2016
Virus where was the cheat? I banned for teamkilling? You mean teamkilling is cheating? Lmao bro. Behave yourself for real. The macro ban has no relevance with the ban by advaldo for teamkilling. Why you talking behind my back?`"1cheater less" ? If you mean teamkilling is cheating im gonna crash my pc.

And Advaldo you said you let me go with my Hasan55555 account until you saw me TK again. Where is the action, I see nothing news with my accs in sourcebans?

Last edited:

AlawY

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Retired SPA/HA
12 Oct 2012
1'680
Classified
You guys are started banning me too from forum? What is your problem guys?

This case is closed and you are now banned again.
Now accept the ban length before it becomes permanent!

ineyy

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Retired SPA/HA
10 Aug 2012
The direct reason you're banned from the forum on account Ronin is because of disregarding Niko's warning on abusing the request form(very deserved, for incorrect and provocative abuse report on Havoc). Creating more accounts won't help, you are supposed to take a break for a week from using the forum, ie. we won't be handling your inquiries, doesn't matter which account from until that time passes. Usually it's people that open threads here that have a problem, and we'd do our best to sort the given problem out, but you stack these problems on and on by being provocative on the forum(which further justifies your forum ban), using macros ingame and breaking the rules such as teamkilling. You won't be able to stand for your rights here unless your attitude shows genuine will to solve the issue, contrary to bashing admins (which is insulting people who execute the law here), and breaking the rules on purpose(or not).

By playing on our servers you agree to our rules, if you break them you are neither welcome or allowed on our gameservers - and neither on the forum if you follow the same conduct, that is breaking rules such as abusing form requests and instead of listening to genuine explanations we give you continuing to babble on your own business and reasoning without accepting the reality.

As stated already, this has been closed and no amount of talking will open it.

Status
Not open for further replies.