V1, ideas and suggestions.

Vote for those you think should be done.

• Total voters

ViRuS

Donator
24 Dec 2012
Hello guys!
i have some idea for v1 server new maps to add zm_highschool and zm_valley, whether it would be possible to get these maps v1?

ViRuS

Donator
24 Dec 2012
Hello guys its me again ;)

Well I have idea again ive discussed about respawn with players, "most of hunters" my opion respawn is ruining server......
players intentionally die when they transform into a zombie, second thing is when they spawn! you get stuck into them or they block you somehow... and when you are a zombie and bunny hopping, spawner block your escape or attempt infect more people. my opion this is true happened me alot.... if theres some way to act for this matter, 1 live would be enough in my opion... but its your choice guys make a vote or something im serious about this.

Sheyla

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Ex Admin
Donator
11 Oct 2014
Germany
Idk where to post this, but i only found this thread, so yeah i would like to suggest to remove the map called " forgotten town" firstly this map is terrible, it needs a fix or whatever.. I havent a hightech PC, but its much enough for css.. On this map i only have around 40-100 fps.. It is so laggy... I mean some of you may noticed it.. It just makes anything lagging.. Even others are complaining so its not only me.

Would like to have removed this map and a new one added instead.. Opinions?

Reactions: Dev1ne and Narcos

POWHA

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Ex Admin
25 May 2013
I personally like the design of the updated forgotten town map...however a fps-fix is needed!

Alca

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Ex Admin
29 Aug 2014
I'm not having any fps problems playing forgotten town at all ( ͡ᵔ ͜ʖ ͡ᵔ )

I like to play it sometimes, since it's not voted as an map often.
Also it's an oldschool map and I definitely support the fixed verison of the map.

Vydx

30 Oct 2011
forgotten town map is alright, new version gives me low fps but not much to worry about. I'd be more worried about maps like bucket (or bunker? whatever it's called) being in rotation. Horrible map...