I created new map!!!

Unknown

30 Dec 2016
Hello, I have created new map and it called zm_metro_v2 (Copied some from original metro_v1). I hope, this map will add into game and I can play with other players! I so excited!!!

On this file is only bsp. (3 MB)

Download Zip

Last edited:
Reactions: Hammaplayz and TSK

Unknown

30 Dec 2016
I will check it out tomorrow, are there 64 spawns?
I add 32 Counter and 32 Terrorist = 64 players. Besides add Trigger Buy waepons. Please check just in case. I learned build map last mounth.

Besides on this map have 1 secret teleport :)

Reactions: TSK

Nuntiuz Cudi

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
18 Jan 2015
Man On the Moon
steamcommunity.com
pls change it CAPS like the Zm needs to be zm and Metro needs to be metro ^^ ill check the map too. I Like it when new ppl that try the hammer editor

Nuntiuz Cudi

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
18 Jan 2015
Man On the Moon
steamcommunity.com
oke its a nice map that can fit v1 and v3. The only things you need to do really are to fix the T buyzone ( the trigger can be set to team terrorist as you have set the buyzone for ct ). There are also a few brushes that need to be fixed
zm_metro_v20000.jpgzm_metro_v20001.jpgzm_metro_v20002.jpg

and its also smart to lower this box, because otherwise its a OP spot AF
zm_metro_v20004.jpg

and at last optimize it as much as you can
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=swBfUW-Bsxs this is the best tut
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ne59X-e-R9Y and this is the simple tut for optimizing

Unknown

30 Dec 2016
Thank Nuntiuz Cudi for checking my map. I had fixed walls and missing texture (How you find those detail mistakes? :hushed:). Fixed Build Zone - I have just duplicate Trigger, made them Terrorist and place on "CT" Trigger. Tested and it work

About "Hint" is hard for me, where I need place this :hushed:

Last edited:

Nuntiuz Cudi

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
18 Jan 2015
Man On the Moon
steamcommunity.com
hey unknown, Sorry that I didnt reply I did not have the time to watch the map a second time, I'll rewatch/view it again. Also im no admin anymore, some other admins need to test it and they will give the final answer. If you think the map is ready to be played you can Always post the latest .BSP in this thread https://forum.elite-hunterz.info/showthread.php/9-maps-List-Add-Remove-requests!

Have a nice day,
Cudder

Unknown

30 Dec 2016
unknown can you pass me the .vmf. I dont wanna decompile your map. Ill try and see if I can fix it and send ya the good version back.

have a nice day,
Cudder
I can send only on friday at afternoon (My PC for CSS and mapmaking is in other city. AT moment I´m in Hotel). I hope you have time on weekend :/

Last edited:

Nuntiuz Cudi

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
18 Jan 2015
Man On the Moon
steamcommunity.com
hey ive watched your vmf, too optimize the map you need one side of the brush to be HINT and the other side needs to be SKIP also try not to collide with solid brushes couse it will register behind that one as you have it now. The spawns at the train rails need to be fixed to. The last thing I give ya is use LIGHT not ENV_SPRITE couse this will help with the FPS.

I had to learn allot to when I've started mapping and its not a easy thing to do, Xylon knows my begin maps and they were terrible ^^
but still they are in the special nomination list xD

GL editing it hopefully this will work for ya

Reactions: Unknown and Xylon

Unknown

30 Dec 2016
hey ive watched your vmf, too optimize the map you need one side of the brush to be HINT and the other side needs to be SKIP also try not to collide with solid brushes couse it will register behind that one as you have it now. The spawns at the train rails need to be fixed to. The last thing I give ya is use LIGHT not ENV_SPRITE couse this will help with the FPS.

I had to learn allot to when I've started mapping and its not a easy thing to do, Xylon knows my begin maps and they were terrible ^^
but still they are in the special nomination list xD

GL editing it hopefully this will work for ya
Thank for checking my map, I look this on friday and try fix as I can :)