Handled+ Unban Request: purtsi

purtsi

31 Aug 2016
Name: purtsi

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:22929995

Ban reason: teamkilling?!

Unban reason: I demand unban as i did nothing wrong. I was just playing the game and suddenly i got banned without a warning. Im active player in elitehunterz. I dont like how things are dealt by admins cause i did not get any reason for ban? So im pretty pissed of atm

Reactions: Enissay

Dataworm

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
22 Feb 2015
1'247
Hey purtsi,

just so far: 'team killing' was provided as ban reason. Responsible admin should answer quite soon! ;-)

purtsi

31 Aug 2016
What is taking time then? Im not dealing with this kind of crap banning for no reason?!

Xylon

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
20 Jan 2012
1'923
France
What is taking time then? Im not dealing with this kind of crap banning for no reason?!

Hello purtsi, the admin who banned you has been told about your unban request, he should answer soon.

purtsi

31 Aug 2016
Well he better ansrew cause im really pissed off atm. I hope things wouldnt be dealt this way as it is now!

cluth3r

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
29 Sep 2016
Germania.
Do not make any big hopes you got 5 bans in the last five months, three of them are team killing and two for door closing, so the ban is a bit higher this time. In general, the admins do not make any mistakes, only ban if they recognize something safely. Enissay is a busy man, can last a bit of time.

Enissay

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
Donator
21 Aug 2012
Dear purtsi,

Thank you for taking the time to write this unban request... Well, despite your lack of patience... This is one point maybe you need to work on ;-)

Anyway, the scenario of that night happened like this:

• When I joined the game, I noticed a lot of arguments and insults going on in the chat mainly between you and Kapatalist, despite my repetitive warnings, you both kept going on which forced me to gag you both. Your gag is here. Your chat is here.
  • Around two minutes later, after the start of the round in 4way, you killed one guy on purpose while people were jumping on the watery-ground to reach the ladder/lift to go to the top. Hence your ban titled: Teamkilling. That ban obviously got extended due to previous bans for the same reason, as well as the fact that it happens right after the gag. Bans/Gags are normally meant to teach you to behave well, it is obvious that that gag was not enough for you.

I hope this clarifies things for you and I would be glad to see your feedback on the above as well as answer any additional question you might have regarding this issue.

Cordially,
Enissay

Last edited:

purtsi

31 Aug 2016
Firstly i want to tell that Kappatalist is my friend and we talk to eachother like that. And secondly what are you talking about? I was shooting zombies in the water which came from the tunnel. I know i have teamkills in record but they were my own ''punishments'' for door closers as there was no admins in the servers.

Enissay

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
Donator
21 Aug 2012
Dear Purtsi,

There is a chat code to comply with on the chat which you didn't repsect, regardless of your relationship with Kappatalist. Next to that, you ignored my warnings and you kept doing it which has led to your gag.
As of the second point, no, there were no zombiez coming from the tunnel yet, plus you were looking up to block n kill jumping CTs.
Maybe you can at least admit your wrong doing so we can move ahead ?

Cordially,
Enissay

purtsi

31 Aug 2016
I earned that gag and i was fine with it. You are totally wrong cause how there was zombie on my face? Maybe you should get the facts right before banning for no reason? I came into a zombie in notime. You are acting all wrong here atm. Give me permanent ban if you are going to deal things like this. I wont be playing anymore as you are acting all wrong. This isnt fair to anyone

purtsi

31 Aug 2016
Hey mate! Im not done yet with this unreasonable ban. Is this how you deal with things really??

Enissay

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
Donator
21 Aug 2012
Hello purtsi,

I explained to you how got that ban, now it's your turn to explain why did you kill that CT, was it some kind of experiment to see what happens to CTs if they jump on your head ?

Cordially,
Enissay

purtsi

31 Aug 2016
Its your turn to explain to me why are you lying? What have i done to you? Why do you hate me? I have done nothing wrong.

purtsi

31 Aug 2016
Do you love banning people for nothing or whats the matter? I want to deal this UNREASONABLE BAN with another admin. Please if you have some sort of anger against me you still shouldnt ban me for nothing. I have not done anything that would break the rules! This is just unbelieveable.

Xylon

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
20 Jan 2012
1'923
France
Hello purtsi,

I'm afraid there's nothing else that can be done, Enissay told you what happened, you're banned, just wait for it to expire..

Also remember what's said in the !rules - "Admins are always right"

-Xylon

purtsi

31 Aug 2016
I cant believe this. This is most the most unfair server to play in. Admin get mad at me and bans me for no reason. How do you pick the admins even in these servers? This is just unbelieveable...

Enissay

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
Donator
21 Aug 2012
Dear Purtsi,

Sorry for the delayed answer as I was busy these last days.

I'm really disappointed that you take it like that. I have no reason to be mad at you at all. As of my hobby banning innocent people, just for the record (correct me please if i'm mistaken guys), I'm the admin who bans the least on our servers as I keep it only for extreme cases.

Given that I see no outcome of this discussion as each one of us is claiming his own version of facts, and despite what my eyes have seen, i'll still reduce you ban to 2 weeks instead of 4 which will expire in a few days. I hope this new opportunity will allow you to show us how much you really learned from your mistakes and how commited you are to respect our rules.

Cordially,
Enissay

Reactions: Dataworm

Nikooo777

when life gives me lemons, I rtv
Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Mar 2010
5'637
1'337
Switzerland
elite-hunterz.com
the above decision by enissay is very light, if it were me i wouldn't have reduced it due to your complete lack of politeness in this thread.

Enissay isn't just an admin, he's a special admin, he deals with greater stuff than banning people ingame, if you got a ban from him that means you deserved it.

You should thank him for his decision to reduce it.