Boomer
Staff member
Special Admin
Forum Moderator
Donator
9 Jan 2016
1'916
Canadia eh?
If any of those maps have less than 64 spawns make sure to edit them and put 64 spawns :smile:

Vydx

30 Oct 2011
Hi,

Played cs:s today and I noticed what I presume to be a bug on the map zm_fast_final (really enjoy this map btw, thanks). There's a blue cargo that lies length-wise along the wall with a fence blocking one side of the width. It's a pretty good camp spot imo, only issue is the zombies can knife through the cargo from underneath (it's hollow and open from the side opposite to the fence). Bit weird, don't you think?

Hope this gets looked into and fixed, if it is a bug that is. If not, consider this post void.

Thanks

Alca

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Ex Admin
29 Aug 2014
Yeah I have also seen that thing couple of times happening through that blue container. Im supporting a fix too

Reactions: Vydx

Blue™

Actually green
Staff member
Gameserver Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
17 Dec 2012
Yoshi City
That blue cargo Isn't the only thing you can get knifed through, same goes with the white trucks that are in some maps like lila panic where one of them is on its side in the corner of the map.

But apperantly this has always worked? Even though I've never seen anyone do it all my years playing here xD It's strange but if its fixable that'd be awesome

Reactions: Vydx

Nuntiuz Cudi

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
18 Jan 2015
Man On the Moon
steamcommunity.com

Vydx

30 Oct 2011
That blue cargo Isn't the only thing you can get knifed through, same goes with the white trucks that are in some maps like lila panic where one of them is on its side in the corner of the map.

But apperantly this has always worked? Even though I've never seen anyone do it all my years playing here xD It's strange but if its fixable that'd be awesome
I'm totally with you on that. Never knew that was possible and I've been playing the very original iteration of that map since 2008, but then I haven't played it in years and don't quite remember if the same truck is in that place as in the revisited one that EH has had for years.

Might just start knifing through every single thing now in the hope of a dozen 'happy accidents'

DiogoCoias

25 Jan 2017
Hello members of the fórum Elite Hunterz
First of all let me introduce: My name is Diogo, and i am from Portugal. I started playing zombies at a long time ago, and with this i say i play it for 7 years more or less. I were at 5 years ago an admin of a zombie server, and i played this map that i added to the server that i were admin at the time. I say this is a good map and why you people ask ? positive points are: it as a lot of open ground for the humans to run from zombies, a lot of spots to the humans to be safe at distance from the zombies. positive points for the zombies are the open grounds to for doing ambush cenes, has a lot graves where zombies can hide to wait for humans, has a big house with spots for ambush. negative points i never found none, its due to the fact because i love the map, but some people might say its a médium/big size map. it as a lot of space for 60 players. some dont like that and some like it. well i hope this map gets aproved, i am sure that you guys will like this one.

link to the download of the map:
http://maps.cs-bg.info/maps/cs/275/

Nikooo777

when life gives me lemons, I rtv
Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Mar 2010
5'637
1'337
Switzerland
elite-hunterz.com
Hello members of the fórum Elite Hunterz
First of all let me introduce: My name is Diogo, and i am from Portugal. I started playing zombies at a long time ago, and with this i say i play it for 7 years more or less. I were at 5 years ago an admin of a zombie server, and i played this map that i added to the server that i were admin at the time. I say this is a good map and why you people ask ? positive points are: it as a lot of open ground for the humans to run from zombies, a lot of spots to the humans to be safe at distance from the zombies. positive points for the zombies are the open grounds to for doing ambush cenes, has a lot graves where zombies can hide to wait for humans, has a big house with spots for ambush. negative points i never found none, its due to the fact because i love the map, but some people might say its a médium/big size map. it as a lot of space for 60 players. some dont like that and some like it. well i hope this map gets aproved, i am sure that you guys will like this one.

link to the download of the map:
http://maps.cs-bg.info/maps/cs/275/

Hi @DiogoCoias thank you for your suggestion.
Unfortunately it seems like the map is only for CS 1.6, these maps don't work for CSS. Do you have a CSS version on hand?

Niko

DiogoCoias

25 Jan 2017
well i am sorry i didnt knew that those maps aint fit for css. i am trully sorry. Nikooo i will do my best to search for good and new maps. best regards my friend.

Nuntiuz Cudi

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
18 Jan 2015
Man On the Moon
steamcommunity.com

Niels

4 Nov 2013
Groningen, Netherlands
I would like to suggest to add zm_lila_panic_v2 and v3 aswell as cbble_v2 to the standard map list in V1..
And maybe some more old school maps to re-live the good old times (before the big css update)
and to remove the normal cbble

cheers

Lotus

Boomer
Staff member
Special Admin
Forum Moderator
Donator
9 Jan 2016
1'916
Canadia eh?
i doubt normal cbble would be removed, isnt it one of the most popular maps? xD

Havoc

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
27 Sep 2014
4'755
1'392
Denmark
I would like to suggest to add zm_lila_panic_v2 and v3 aswell as cbble_v2 to the standard map list in V1..
And maybe some more old school maps to re-live the good old times (before the big css update)
and to remove the normal cbble

cheers

I will check out lila_panic_v2 but afaik it has a very op camp-spot in the bottom of the other house. Also normal cbble won't be removed, it's the most popular map. cbble_v2 is too similar to cbble_v7 and we don't want 2 of the same maps. Can you suggest some oldschool maps?

Niels

4 Nov 2013
Groningen, Netherlands
panic_v2 is very playable when some rules are clear: no roof camping and no shotgun in the vents/crouch thingies (schafts?). V3 is already a bit improved to escape the second building. yes it has some camp spots, but at least they cant hurt passing zombies all that much like that (i hate those campers who shoot at every zombie that is just passing by).

I can't really remember all the old school maps, but i like dark session's suggestions.
maybe jurrasicpark_v2? it's an escape map like ATIX_helicopter but more fun, imo :p
cs_assault also good for zombie mod. there was also another map called something like elements or 4elements (cant find it on google), it had some dust area, snow area, jungle area and a maze.

Havoc

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
27 Sep 2014
4'755
1'392
Denmark
Hey Guys!
Just ask for old maps!

http://gamebanana.com/maps/193100 -> Temple
zm_elite_hunterz_beta1.bsp.bz2
zm_salem_hunting_playground.bsp.bz2
zm_zomb_eh_towers_v5_fix.bsp.bz2

and then there was a map made by freeze i think but i forgot the Name :s

hope to find some of These Maps on your Servers again :)

Greetz Dark Session Ingame: Reneblooh

All these maps are special maps on v1 and v3. I actually think zomb_eh_towers is a regular map on v3 and salem hunting playground was replaced by the exact same map named kobi_panic. The reason kobi_panic and elite_hunterz_beta1 aren't on v1 is because of the poor fps.

Havoc

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
27 Sep 2014
4'755
1'392
Denmark
panic_v2 is very playable when some rules are clear: no roof camping and no shotgun in the vents/crouch thingies (schafts?). V3 is already a bit improved to escape the second building. yes it has some camp spots, but at least they cant hurt passing zombies all that much like that (i hate those campers who shoot at every zombie that is just passing by).

I can't really remember all the old school maps, but i like dark session's suggestions.
maybe jurrasicpark_v2? it's an escape map like ATIX_helicopter but more fun, imo :p
cs_assault also good for zombie mod. there was also another map called something like elements or 4elements (cant find it on google), it had some dust area, snow area, jungle area and a maze.

That's a lot of rules to add for 1 map, will be difficult to get all players to remember.

we don't add actual ze maps, atix_helicopter and atix_panic are fine as the zombies don't get teleported back while humans have to defend a camp-spot like on actual ze.

cs_assault will need a zm version before it can be added, just like italy.

I don't know that map sadly, so can't do much about that.

Dominik.

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
25 Aug 2012
What do you guys think about removing zm_fail_inc?

-Camp-heavy: There's too many camping spots, hunting is near impossible as the mid area is just too hard to cover and the vast majority of players don't even try to leave their camping spots.
-Terrible performance: I'm using a i7 7700k with 4,7ghz, CS:S on (almost) lowest settings and 1280x960p resolution and my avg FPS are around 120-130, which feels laggy to me. Can't imagine how players with i5's or below are supposed to properly play it.
-Next Map: When Fail_Inc wins the vote its due to a player nominating it first. The players that do it ALWAYS nominate industrial_waste as the next map and it usually wins the vote, too. Which results in another 20 minutes of camping. (Industrial is Okay imo, just don't need both of them in a row)

Reactions: Melisa