Handled+ Abuse Report: HAIL

X-ICO SNIPER

29 Jan 2017
Admin's Name HAIL
Time and date 17:40 __ 01/05/2017
Server 151.80.111.130:27015
Description
He punish me blind me and after that set me on fire with NO REASON! I was following, not blocking as he said! Hail did that because he doesnt like me, and cant suport me! He banned me for light samp one day ago... when a lot of players did the same! I think, honestly, I deserve a apologize from him!

Reporting an abuse is a serious matter. Do you hold all the proofs requested for an abuse request? Yes

Hail To The King Baby

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
Donator
1 Aug 2015
DAnmark
www.youtube.com
Hi Sniper

Its amazing we have to do this - allright here we go:

For some reason you find amusement in annoying me, as soon as you see me join.

Today you were very busy running after me, crouching in front of me so I couldnt shoot / see the zombies I was hunting.

That resulted in the blinding because you kept on doing it.

While you were blind, as you wrote in chat something like "I can still see you" you came to roof and continued running in front of me.

So again again you blocked me and the guy I was making Run Boost with - which resulted in your burn.

You know this - I know this - only 2 questions are: why do you keep annoying me each time I join?,
and why do I have to spend time with this nonsense?

ThirtyEight

Staff member
Special Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
4 Apr 2010
there
Hi X-ICO SNIPER,

If an admin feels like you are disrupting the gameplay, they are allowed to punish you. You following him (or anyone else for that matter) and blocking his path is considered disrupting the gameplay. Looking at your previous bans, I see that you have done this numerous times. If you are not careful you might find yourself with a very long ban.

...He banned me for light samp one day ago... when a lot of players did the same!...
Your last ban was 10th April.. so I'm not sure what you are talking about.

Reporting an abuse is a serious matter. Do you hold all the proofs requested for an abuse request? Yes

You have not provided any proof.

X-ICO SNIPER

29 Jan 2017
I can see that we all share the same vision.. I will not report anymore because its the same as doing nothing!
Sitll friends, see you in game!