Location Romania, Bucharest

English knowledge Advanced
Other languages from 1 to 10, 8
Timezone UTC+02:00
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers kitsune/beginner
Past admin experience
0, none
Motivation
I would like to be admin because i spent a lot of time on these servers and i feel that i could take care of them
About me
gamer (rank: gold nova master), my life is very amazing
Referred by My friend, Afif=Screamy, referred me to this server

Wacko Jacko

29 Apr 2017
Ingame name Wacko Jacko
Steam profile link http://steamcommunity.com/id/TryHardJakkus/
SteamID STEAM_0:1:76329867
Age 18
Location Holland

Other languages Dutch(Holland)
Timezone UTC +2
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers [Surf-EU] Beginner #2 24/7 Timer|Rank - by go-free.info
Past admin experience
None on any CS:Go servers, but i have hosted and been an admin on several minecraft servers.
Motivation
I would like to be an admin on the surf servers because i haven't seen any admins online on the server where I play, and i also see enough people that are not following the rules. I like to help out and I am motivated to moderate the servers fairly.
About me
I am a first year software engineering student at the university of applied sciences in Amsterdam. In my free time i play piano or Cs:Go. I work at a chicory plant in the weekends and on the holidays. I live in a small village in the North-West of Holland.
Referred by

Secret

29 Apr 2017
Ingame name Secret
Steam profile link http://steamcommunity.com/id/delano131100
SteamID delano131100
Age 16
Location The netherlands

Other languages Dutch
Timezone UTC
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers Surf_8, surf_9
Past admin experience
I do not have any past admin experience
Motivation
I like the servers and the maps, and whenever I see unnacceptable behavior on the server I just want to stop them. I also want to be in a position where people will actually listen to me when I either try to provide help or try to keep order on the server
About me
I'm currently a high school student in my exam year. I play volleyball as a sport, love video games and like going out with friends. I would say I am a person who can keep order quite well but isnt as good in planning out events. Also I consider my reaction time during actual games higher than average
Referred by

lolbomb

Donator
11 Dec 2016
Ingame name Soldier Tom csgojoe.com
Steam profile link http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198267194979
SteamID STEAM_0:1:153464625
Age 15
Location Germany

English knowledge Intermediate
Other languages German,English
Timezone UTC +2 CEST Central European Summer Time Berlin
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers surf_utopia_njv;surf_mesa;surf_kitsune;surf_begginer
Past admin experience
Dont have any. Only on some TeamSpeak severs.
Motivation
I love surfing, I love your Servers, I love teaching people how to surf but i would like to moderate the server, cause in my hole time I played on the servers, I saw so much annoying people and i couldn't do anything. That's my motive for being an admin. One reason to accept me is that I play very much on your servers, and if I see anyone who's
obviously breaking a rule I will try to make him clear that he broke it and if he doesn't accept it i would punish him first.
About me
I'm a 15 year old student who likes to play any kind of game and REALLY likes to surf. I like to have some friends around me while surfing, that's the reason why my chatlog is such "weird". I never insult anyone for no reason, and in my opinion it's okay to joke around a little bit with friends.
Referred by ✪ dPexx, JAN_CENA, ,,|,, SÖLÖ ,,|,,, Oli, ☑ flaky-xyz, Rony

Oliver

c:
Staff member
Special Admin
7 Jul 2016
1'328
Denmarkanian
Ingame name Oli
Steam profile link http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198110806849/
SteamID STEAM_0:1:75270560
Age 16
Location Denmark

Other languages Danish
Timezone UTC +2
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers Utopia, lux, kitsune and aircontrol
Past admin experience
About half a year on this server
Motivation
It's not really news that gofree has been getting fewer and fewer players over the last few months. It seems that the decline of players has left the current admins not quite feeling motivated to go on our servers, at least from what I can tell. While it would be incorrect to say that I myself haven't been playing less than what I used to (then again having 20 days each of the last 2 resets is hard to keep up lol), I still feel like I'm holding up with an acceptable amount of activity, of which I would want to spend some moderating the servers again.

Even with the current playerbase being vastly smaller than the one we saw even half a year ago, quite recently I've noticed us getting a few more players on the most populated servers. Unfortunately, those players happen to be rulebreakers. I've noticed more micspam and unnecessary screaming with earrape etc. happen on both kitsune and utopia. I would like to return as admin so that I once again can help make the servers a nicer and more fun environment ^^.
About me
My real name is Oliver with nickaname Oli (where my ingame name comes from :p). I'm 16 years old and currently in highschool. I spend most of my time surfing.
Referred by My evil twin http://i3.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/925/494/218.png_large

TummasElling

15 Apr 2017
Ingame name TummasElling
Steam profile link http://www.steamcommunity.com/id/tummaselling
SteamID STEAM_0:1:57487490
Age 15
Location The Faroe Islands

Other languages Danish, Faroese, and i speak a bit of Swedish and Norwegian
Timezone UTC+1
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers 149.202.87.83:25165
Past admin experience

Motivation
I rarely ever see any admin on the servers i usually play on. And i want to be someone that could fill in that space and help the people that need help.
About me
I'm 15 tears old, i come from The Faroe Islands, i enjoy surfing, bunnyhopping, aswell as the competetive side.
I enjoy going out with my mates and having a good time.
I am a very friendly guy, and i am easy to get along with. I enjoy making new friends, and having a laugh.
Referred by

Ginge

19 Mar 2017
Ingame name Ginge
Steam profile link http://steamcommunity.com/id/Lxnky/
SteamID STEAM_0:0:171949742
Age 14
Location England

Other languages Partial Spanish
Timezone UTC +1
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers Sur_Mesa Surf_Kitsune
Past admin experience
I've had past admin experience on GMOD servers, but other than that, not to much, as I didn't really enjoy the game much after.
Motivation
I would love to be an admin on your server, because I think your server is great, it is very enjoyable, and it's very easy to talk to new people who you haven't meet en before! I also love interacting with people, Plus I think I would be good at determining, who deserves to stay on the server, and who doesn't!
About me
My name is Daley Harrison, i'm 14 years old, and I like to play CSGO! My hobbies are playing rugby and football, and I like to play CSGO (obviously) i'm currently studying for GCSE spanish, and GCSE computer science! I'm mature for my age, and love to interact for people!
Referred by

Ginge

19 Mar 2017
Ingame name www.twitch.tv/lankygames Ginge
Steam profile link http://steamcommunity.com/id/Lxnky/
SteamID STEAM_0:0:171949742
Age 13
Location England, plymouth

Other languages Little bit of spanish
Timezone UTC +1
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers Surf_Mesa Surf_Kitsune
Past admin experience
I've had a little bit of admin experience on GMOD, that's about it!
Motivation
I've applied for an admin on this site before, and have been declined for being non-motivational, and writing the same each time, so i've gone for something different, here it is!
Hi, so i play various different surf servers, and see a lot of hate and spam, but what I also see is no admin! I hate seeing it when someone starts to spam chat, or ear rape everyone with their music! And frankly, I don't think that is fair for the people who come onto the sevrer to have a good time! I also just want to have a good time myself, also since the fact that i'm a SurfWizard! I wouldn't let any racism, or rude/hurtful comments appear in chat or voice chat! Overall, I just want to make sure everyone has a good time on the server!
About me
Im 13, I play rugby on tuesdays and sundays, and I pretty much spend my time on your surf servers to be honest!
Referred by Crippled Potato

♥ Ami ♥

24 May 2017
Russia
Ingame name ♥ Ami ♥
Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198377291778/
SteamID STEAM_0:0:11101
Age 18
Location Sweden gävle

Other languages Swedish/norwegian/spanish/russian
Timezone CEST (Central European Summer Time)
UTC/GMT +2 hours
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers surf-eu kitsune 24/7
Past admin experience
Ive been admin on kinda many servers but also test admin. i can alot of the commands like /mute /gag /ban /kick and other
Motivation
because alot of people trolls/scams/Ear rape / and do other things like bully and i wanna stop that and also help out on the server when there is no admins online.
About me
well im just a normal girl that got kinda many hobbies like do camp sports and i used to be a esport player before but that was a long time ago. but i play csgo most of the time
Referred by

v1oz™

25 May 2017
Ingame name v1oz
Steam profile link v1oz
SteamID v1oz
Age v1oz
Location 16

Other languages good
Timezone greek
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers UTC+3:00`
Past admin experience
utopia kitsune
Motivation
This is my first time being an admin
About me
i would like to be an admin to make people not offend other people.
Referred by

I am Legacy

GoFree Admin
Donator
29 May 2017
Ingame name Pain
Steam profile link http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198254658904/
SteamID STEAM_0:0:147196588
Age 21
Location Sweden

Other languages Fluent in Swedish. (a little bit of German)
Timezone UTC+01:00
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers [Surf EU] Kitsune 24/7
Past admin experience
Currently i have no past admin experience but i love this server and i play on it a lot and i'd like to be a bigger part of it.
Motivation
I'd like to be an admin because i spent a lot of my time on the server and i hear a lot of things that i would not like to hear. Such as racism, cyber bullying and people screaming or playing high music in speakers. I'd like to be there for people and help them and there arn't always admins online on the server and i am online quite a lot.
About me
My name is Alex i am a 21 year old guy that loves surfing and playing on cs:go i am a social person and i love talking to people on here and make friends. Currently unemployed looking for a job and enjoy going to the gym during the day.
Referred by President (admin)

Reactions: GAMERMANA

Yung Jap

31 May 2017
Canada
Ingame name Yung jap
Steam profile link http://steamcommunity.com/id/YaBoiJap/
SteamID STEAM_0:0:39315182
Age 17
Location edmonton

Other languages isis
Timezone Mountain Time Zone
UTC-07:00
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers all of them
Past admin experience
used to be admin on go free
Motivation
I am on the servers everyday and really love to be on them, being on the Go-free servers has become an everyday thing in my life. All the time I see spammers on the servers that are being disrespectful and annoying others. I feel like I am a very responsible person and can make the right decisions to keep people from being disrespectful and to have the server remain an amazing place where people can have great time.
About me
My name is Ryan, I am 17 years old, I really love to play CSGO and got really in to surfing, I also go to school, Currently in grade 12, love to play sports and be around my friends, I'm a very social person and love anything related to technology.
Referred by

Yung Jap

31 May 2017
Canada
Ingame name Yung jap
Steam profile link http://steamcommunity.com/id/YaBoiJap/
SteamID STEAM_0:0:39315182
Age 17
Location edmonton

Other languages none
Timezone Mountain Time Zone
UTC-07:00
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers all of them
Past admin experience
used to be the best admin on the server
Motivation
I am on the servers everyday and really love to be on them, being on the Go-free servers has become an everyday thing in my life. All the time I see spammers on the servers that are being disrespectful and annoying others. I feel like I am a very responsible person and can make the right decisions to keep people from being disrespectful and to have the server remain an amazing place where people can have great time.
About me
My name is Ryan, I am 17 years old, I really love to play CSGO and got really in to surfing, I also go to school, Currently in grade 12, love to play sports and be around my friends, I'm a very social person and love anything related to technology.
Referred by water, Red,

7 Apr 2017
Ingame name •Пâdeș•ōñ•Ŵăŕ
Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/id/1TapAWPing/
SteamID STEAM_0:1:65230141
Age 15
Location UK

Other languages None
Timezone +00:00
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers I Usally Play On Utopia Surf!
Past admin experience
Ive been moderator for some gmod and minecraft servers in the past, I'm good at keeping the servers in control and not letting them get flooded with swearing and abusing the rules.
Motivation
my motivation for being admin on these servers is because i love helping the community. I'm that type of person who justs wants people to have fun in there life, so I want to be able to help people on these servers, have a good time and make them visit again!

also to help the people on the server out if they need help, like if they are stuck on a ramp, where they can't get enough speed or past it, i want to be able to help them get past it. or if they want tips on improving there time, i want to be there to help, as admins or moderators do it to me and it makes me revisit there server and i want to do the same to your server.

another reason is that i want a fun community of people on your servers and in the CSGO Surf community. what i mean by this is that if there's people spreading hate or being racist etc.. i want them removed off the server, as not only is it wrong and I hate it.. i dont want people to leave and have a bad impression on your server, as i really like your servers, they are nicely made and are usally free of haters, but if they are there i want them to be removed.
About me
i am a adverage PC and PS4 gamer, i usally have lot of spare time on my hands and when I'm not in school, I'm usally on CSGO 1v1 Servers or Surf servers just like yours. i am usally a nice, caring person and people that have met me refer me as being a person with a pure heart of love and goodness, no negativity in me, and say that i would be great at team work activitys on games or as moderator on servers. i love making people happy, the feeling i get when i make people happy or help them out with something is homestly so good.
Referred by

Strider

Staff member
Special Admin
25 May 2015
The United Kingdom
Ingame name HyperSphere
Steam profile link http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198066013966/
SteamID STEAM_0:0:52874119
Age 16
Location England

Other languages Basic Swedish and German
Timezone UTC (+0)
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers Surf_beginner, mesa and aircontrol
Past admin experience
I was admin here once :eek:
Motivation
It's almost summer, I'm bored, why not come back here and help out where I can?

As stated on previous apps I love helping out the new folks and since I'm pretty darn active, I think my presence as an admin will be worth something.
About me
I once came second in a nation martial arts championship.

I also wrote out this application form ten minutes ago but I pressed backspace and closed the page .-.

+I'm a dank surfer
Referred by

GAMERMANA

15 Jun 2017
Egypt
Ingame name GAMERMANA
Steam profile link http://steamcommunity.com/id/a7e366xydamit/
SteamID 1:1:189134213
Age 14
Location Egypt,Alex

Other languages Arabic
Timezone Thursday, June 15, 2017 at 1:11:00 am
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers surf_kitsune,surf_beginner,
Past admin experience

Motivation
What motivated me to apply for admin at your go free servers is that i find so many new people to surfing and i'd love to help them! show them the little hints and ticks about surfing :D

one more thing is that there are other players who keep spamming music,ear rape and just shouting at there mics,sometimes they get really offensive so everybody gets to mute him and he gets no punishment.

And i will be really fair on giving warnings and mutes.

one final thing is that i RARELY find any admins on the kitsune server and that's my top favorite map :)
About me
My name is Belal,Im 14 and not pretty that much interesting life...but im livi'n it to the fullest :D

im quite fun as i think and pretty much an ice breaker!

i DO have hobbies such as drawing,beat music...etc
but most importantly... GAMING!!!!

i spend some time home(about 3-5 hours on my pc)

and ill make friends easily...only if they reply :/ lol

anyways,i dont like being bossy or abusing people just because im higher in rank or more experienced in something

I love everything to be nice and simple :D
Referred by I am legacy

GAMERMANA

15 Jun 2017
Egypt
Ingame name GAMERMANA
SteamID 1:1:189134213
Age 14
Location Egypt,Alex

Other languages Arabic
Timezone UTC +2
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers surf_kitsune,surf_beginner (and other servers i plan on playing)
Past admin experience

Motivation
note:I applied yesterday but i realized i fkd up the previous application so i came back and applied again properly as you see(It's so important to me)

What motivated me to become an admin on your go-free servers is that i find pretty much new people on the servers i play on whom i'd like to help

Secondly,the spammers and toxic people.
I HATE it when some annoying players come and spam music or even shout and curse...They get no punishment because there are not much admins on the kitsune server which also makes me want to be an admin desperately!

Another thing about me is that i see myself as a good leader or a decision maker so i think it fits me to moderate on the server. :D
About me
I'm an Egyptian fella,quite an optimist XD

I'm 14 as i said before and an ice-breaker.I make friends maybe instantly if not easily.

As i said before,although my age could be young and i like to have fun with games and friends,i find my self a bit wiser than others in my age...
I'm not showing off don't get me wrong,but it was shown in many of my life experiences
Referred by I am legacy (my bestie,and an admin)

GAMERMANA

15 Jun 2017
Egypt
Ingame name GAMERMANA
SteamID STEAM_0:1:189134213
Age 14
Location Egypt

Other languages Arabic
Timezone Utc +2
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers I play on mostly all of them by now
Past admin experience

Motivation
What motivated me to apply to your servers is that i pretty much find new people that whom id like to help and show them how to make a jump or make their experience better in their visit to the servers

And by this time i cant find admins at all on the servers and i think im the one that would be pretty much active because i only play on these servers

One final reason... I HATE mic spammers and people who just shout and spam chats,like ugh!!
About me
Im an egyption fella and mostly only play cs go and css now and id like to have a degree on computer science soon when i grow up and for the fifth time im an optimistic ice-breaker and i like havin friends online and i feel that home is my habitat xp
Referred by I am legacy (pain)

30 Jun 2017
Lithuania
Ingame name Communism will rise
Steam profile link http://steamcommunity.com/id/osama69/
SteamID STEAM_1:1:98806444
Age 16
Location Lithuania

Other languages Lithuanian, Russian (20%)
Timezone UTC+02:00
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers Rookie, kitsune2, utopia, mesa, fruits, beginner, simpson
Past admin experience
None :/
Motivation
I've been playing these servers for quite a while now, and I was thinking about applying for an admin for a long time now, but I never thought of really doing it, until now. Probably a ~year ago I found these servers (rookie server to be exact) and I was playing in it, and had a lot of fun there, there were a lot of people playing there, and so on. I started checking out other servers, and later on I was playing a LOT in rookie, mesa, utopia. But one day (If I remember correct) the timer somehow fucked up, and people left this server. I can't remember what problem it was, maybe the time not going or something like that. After that, I left cs for a long time ~4 months maybe, and now, I'm back. When I installed CSGO, I saw that the rookie server was in my favourites, so I hoped in, and started playing these servers again. I met one admin, we had a nice talk, I mentioned that I wanted to apply for an admin role, and he said what are the requirements (no bad history, good playtime and so on.). I said that the playtime should be really good, he was kind to check it. It said that I have played only ~2.3 hours, which is not true. He then mentioned that a time reset was done ~2 months ago, so that must be the case, because these servers helped me to start surfing. For example, the map rookie I played so much time, I started from no experience, and I played it everyday, only on this server. Now I think I'm pretty good at the map, and looking that I didn't play other servers, only this one, I could say that I have spent quite a lot here. I want to be an admin, because everyone hates when people be dicks in these types of servers, and you can't have a good time because of them. That's why I want to be an admin, and to take care of those "dicks".
About me
I'm a 16 year old who lives in Lithuania, I play this sport called "water polo" for ~5 years now, I'm also the member of Lithuania's national water polo team (hehe xd). I do enjoy FPS games a lot, CSGO is by far the one that I enjoy the most.
Referred by dPexx

Reactions: I am Legacy
7 Apr 2017
Ingame name Пâdeș•ōñ•Ŵă
Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/id/NadesOnWar/
SteamID STEAM_0:1:65230141
Age 15
Location Kent

Other languages Bit of French, Russian and Romanian
Timezone UTC +00:00
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers Utopia
Past admin experience
I have not previously been a admin, but feel I will be a good one as I help admins keep the servers safe from people breaking the rules.
Motivation
I would like to become an admin for your server as I have fallen in love with your servers, they are better than other servers as its a calm, grief free. And I'm a guy who loves to make people happy and to keep them safe. And these two reasons are why I would like to be admin.
About me
I am a generally nice guy, not causing unnecessary augements and always positive, I love to make people happy and make them smile and bring up their mood.
Referred by

Status
Not open for further replies.