EH gandulf admin abuser

T4yl0r

23 Jul 2011
I got a kick and a ban from gandulf because he said I blocked him but that wasnt even true. He only abuses his admin powers to kick/ban people for no reason and doesnt care about real blockers/doorclosers etc.
He is the worst admin and his admin powers should be revoked.

Maniac

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
29 Mar 2010
Germany
how i can see in sourcebans you was not banned for blocking you was banned for admin insult i dont know what you said to gandalf but im sure he not banned you for no reason...

and its only a hour

T4yl0r

23 Jul 2011
I told him he was full of shit for kicking me for blocking when Im not blocking. He just failed in his hunting.
He was wrong to kick me in the first place so of course I can tell him what I think, because he shouldnt abuse

G

Gandalf

Im not sure if this is serious!? You blocked me for like 3 seconds till i die. Im not blind. I hate these people who havent the heart to go forward , but if theres someone other who do this , the people follow the hunter and block him. Then I kicked you and you come back to the server and said "Gandalf is full of shit" . Be happy that i only banned you for 1 hour , most of the admins would ban you for 1 day because of admin insult.

T4yl0r

23 Jul 2011
gandalf I dont know if you have eyes but there were other persons besides me who were next to you, I was 10 meters behind you and you just turnd around and kick/ban the first person you see ( me in thsi case).
If I actually blocked you, why would I take all this effort to go to your forum and post this. I never block on purpose and always follow the rules, you just picked a random person and you know it yourself.