Invalid the abuse of power. A criminal offense.

4 Jan 2017
Russian Federation
Admin, are you stupid or normal? I warned the team last time, because the crowds get us all killed, and I promised to block, so this doesn't happen. So there were many people, and all the sheep crowd.You either adjust the mode so that it was not block or take this calculation is that because sheep no one wants to die.
It is necessary, and even idiotic the cause of the ban I was given - inappropriate language. You really inadequate.

Reactions: AZIZ
4 Jan 2017
Russian Federation

Melisa

Queen
Staff member
Special Admin
CSGO Zombie Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Forum Moderator
Tech Team
Donator
23 May 2014
1'029
Sweden
If you have an encounter with a rulebreakers ingame you should always tell an admin and then he/she will take a look at it, it might take some time because we don't always see everything that is going on, we try to keep an eye on 60+ people, can you imagine how hard that can be?

I get that you get frustrated but it doesn't give you the right to insult others.
Frustration is a part of the game, trust me everyone gets frustrated and angry, but do you see them going off on others? Yeah some do but look where that leads to, punishment.

My point is, next time you have an encounter with a rulebreaker tell an admin before taking things into your own hands, sometimes that can lead to, punishment for yourself.

The best you can do in such occasions is to record a demo and then upload it to the forum where we can take a look at it, if the player broke the rules, he will get punished.