Handled+ Unban Request: ~BoMbAsTiK~

BoMbAsTiK

26 Feb 2017
Russia
Ingame name ~BoMbAsTiK~
SteamID [U:1:68793317]

Ban reason Dont now...
Unban reason
I'm sorry if did something wrong,please unban me. I promise it won't happen again,although he did not know what.Enissay I had about you the other opinion,the best.Once again I apologize and remove the ban .

BoMbAsTiK

26 Feb 2017
Russia
Enissay ,never again. Please take off the ban. You know me as a player.I punished his nephew, he will not be with my computer to play.Please.

BoMbAsTiK

26 Feb 2017
Russia
Hello,

here's your ban: https://bans.elite-hunterz.info/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=STEAM_0:1:34396658&Submit

The reason was "Barricades destroying".

We were camping in the cage in the new cbble map when you destroyed our barricade and ran away, we were all killed.

So, the ban is well deserved and will be maintained.

Cordially,
Enissay
Enissay ,never again. Please take off the ban. You know me as a player.I punished his nephew, he will not be with my computer to play.Please.

Enissay

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
Donator
21 Aug 2012
There have been a "mistake" which should have been "punished".
I am afraid this ban will stay as a remainder to keep your account then away from irresponsible kids.

Cordially,
Enissay

Xylon

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
20 Jan 2012
1'923
France
Clear....Well...As an administrator, you're good...And as the man turns out to be shit...Sorry.Good luck.

Ahem, is this clearly admin disrespect ? You know, your behaviour on the forum can also get you banned ingame. I wouldn't play that game if I was you.