maps | List + Add/Remove requests!

Makaify

Mapper
Donator
20 May 2017
Finland
Cause you were hosting the map test... lol. I asked if I could test and I got the password, and I could just play it on the servers anyways xD no need to be disrespectful just cause you don't recall me saying I didn't like the map. I'm not exactly a big ZM guy and sure I don't know much but I gave you my opinions on what bothered me (again) and you're still arguing with me xD

I didn't host the test. That was one of the staff members. I didn't even request a testing session, they wanted to throw one for me. Please point when I have been disrespectful! And no, you didn't. Maybe we can pull the chat logs?
Im done posting about this here. Have fun!

Melisa

Queen
Staff member
Special Admin
CSGO Zombie Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Forum Moderator
Tech Team
Donator
23 May 2014
1'029
Sweden
Lotus stop being so salty

Reactions: TheDude

Melisa

Queen
Staff member
Special Admin
CSGO Zombie Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Forum Moderator
Tech Team
Donator
23 May 2014
1'029
Sweden
Remove request for map:
zm_neko_athletic_park_v2

The map is too glitchy. Every single time players end up getting stuck in the map who need to be teleported. It wouldn't be a problem when there is an admin around, who can teleport them but when there are no admins on the server, those players end up being stuck there till the round ends. I believe this map should belong in the special map list rather than the regular map.

I agree.

Last edited:

DeltaForce

Staff member
Special Admin
Tech Team
Donator
26 Apr 2017
Germany
Remove request for

zm_eh_solo

For both ZM Servers, this Map has Not enough spots for CT. There are like 3 good spots but no Problem for 3+ Zombies. So i dont Think that the map should stay in the normal vote system.

Havoc

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
27 Sep 2014
4'755
1'392
Denmark

Paw

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
Don't know if this has been asked before or this is the right place to ask, but could you remove (or move) the sofa's at the exit/entrance of spawn on zm_eh_prison_tower_fix?
A lot of players are being blocked by these as people shoot them in the way of eachother at start of round.
Or do they have a purpose which i haven't thought of?
Image:
e9aa54070367d60d31d67b50adf9799e.png

ghssanyhea

13 Oct 2015
ksa
i agree with paw some player shooting this sofa's toward other players in the begging of the map there is more maps has the same issue

SpeedoX

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
Donator
27 Jun 2015
zm_dust_v64 should be removed from the "special map list" and instead be on V1's nomination list. No one wants to play it on V3 because theres no place to hide or camping spots o_O It got rtved yesterday pretty fast. It is a real hunting map and should be on V1 if anywhere.

Instead you could add zm_super_mario_v3 to V3's special map list. Would be great if it could be added to nomination list directly as i know the V3 players loves these kind of maps :rolleyes:

Blue™

Actually green
Staff member
Gameserver Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
17 Dec 2012
Yoshi City
dust was on v1's nomination list before and everytime we tried playing it... it was a disaster to say the least

SpeedoX

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
Donator
27 Jun 2015
Yeah i remember it was on v1 some time ago.. can't remember the problem with it tho

Blue™

Actually green
Staff member
Gameserver Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
17 Dec 2012
Yoshi City
well like most of the maps it floats well with a low amount of players but once it gets filled up every round just ends up as a fiesta for the zombies

Havoc

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
27 Sep 2014
4'755
1'392
Denmark
dust2 was a disaster with +40 players which is most of the time. It will never be added back to the nominate list.

Reactions: easy

SpeedoX

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
Donator
27 Jun 2015
Theres no reason to have it anywhere on the servers. @Havoc can you look at the super mario map when you have time

SpeedoX

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
Donator
27 Jun 2015
For V3 ofc. Played it man years ago on a now dead zm server. There are a couple secrets which expands the size of the map

SpeedoX

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
Donator
27 Jun 2015
What is the difference between zm_cbble_eh (map on v3) and zm_cbble_eh_v7 (map on v1)?

That zm_cbble_eh from V3 looking bloody good with that landscape outside!!

I can't see the major differences. If im right it can be on V1 instead of the v7 map. that background is doing a lot!

Havoc

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
27 Sep 2014
4'755
1'392
Denmark
What is the difference between zm_cbble_eh (map on v3) and zm_cbble_eh_v7 (map on v1)?

That zm_cbble_eh from V3 looking bloody good with that landscape outside!!

I can't see the major differences. If im right it can be on V1 instead of the v7 map. that background is doing a lot!

cbble_eh is Wolfram's latest version of cbble however there's something in the map that i don't think is a good idea. Therefore I've not added cbble_eh from v1 and kept v7

In wolframs new version the barrel is replaced with a box that has 1-2k hp. I don't think that's a good idea as you have to stand on the edge to shoot it which might result in you getting infected while destroying it. I see the point of it, to prevent people from breaking them easily with a nade or so but i love that specific camp spot and risking to dying each time because you need to shoot the box is not something i approve of. Wolfram also prevented humans from getting on the roof as they get slayed now which is a good thing tho.

Reactions: SOUR