BANNED
9 Sep 2013
Name killer + ratte
SteamID U:1:92181037 U:1:204999025
Server Zombie Hunting V3
Time and Date 20.10.2017 8:40

Ban Reason Teaming, Blocking
Additional Information
watch demo... i got blocked by a teaming zombie ( + human) so i couldnt kill and win the round!
I recommand a 6 month ban for each of the rule breakers!
Proof Demo

Last edited:
Reactions: Chupa

Dataworm

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
22 Feb 2015
1'247
@___pay: We already told you once to stop your recommendations about ban length. This decision is not up to you nor does it affect our decision so please keep such useless comments out of the ban requests. Of course we still thank you for supporting us with your demos!

Reactions: TheDude

___pay

BANNED
9 Sep 2013
i just want to help you :) by recommanding a ban lengh i just want to make it easier for you!
the easiest would still be to reward me with some admin rights :):)

Chupa

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Ex Admin
Donator
8 Apr 2010
Switzerland
lol i don't think it works like that around here :D the length first of all is a bit too much.. but hey you never know..
i just want to help you :) by recommanding a ban lengh i just want to make it easier for you!
the easiest would still be to reward me with some admin rights :):)

NorthernLight

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
Donator
15 Dec 2015
Germany
6 Monate ban? wo lebst du denn :D wenn du etwas falsch machst, möchstest du auch nicht direkt 6 Monate gedrückt bekommen.
mfg

___pay

BANNED
9 Sep 2013
zur zeit lebe ich auf v3 :) und du glaubst, dass er etwas daraus lernt, wenn er 1 woche bzw. 1 tag gebannt wird? wahrscheinlich hatte die ratte am nächsten tag sowieso keine zeit für css und wusste beim nächten mal spielen nicht einmal, dass er gebannt war ...

also was bringt sich 1 tag, wenn der spieler das nicht einmal mitbekommt???

Status
Not open for further replies.