SteamID STEAM_0:0:168179762
Age 19
Location The United States of America

English knowledge Advanced
Other languages Swedish, Russian, Spanish
Timezone UTC-5:00 (CDT)
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers Surf_kitsune, Surf_mesa, and Surf_rookie
Past admin experience
I have never been an Admin on any CS:GO surf servers; however, I have been admin in other games like Garry's Mod. I don't believe it will be too much different, but I am willing and happy to learn about what is new and different about being admin in CS:GO.
Motivation
I would like to admin this server because I have been playing on the server for a while now. Everyone I have personally talked to has been kind and friendly. I would like to keep this server that way and feel I am responsible for it in some ways do to my rank.
About me
I play this game (CS:GO) way too much, but when I am not playing CS I am out with friends or riding bike. I enjoy the company of people, online or face to face.
Referred by N/a

✪ Kaylow

10 Aug 2017
Ingame name Kaylow
Steam profile link http://steamcommunity.com/id/its_kaylow/
SteamID ✪ Kaylow
Age 17
Location England

English knowledge Intermediate
Other languages None
Timezone England GMT
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers Surf Utopia NJV
Past admin experience

Motivation
I would like to be an admin to support other less able surfers and guide them step by step to build up confidence in their overall surfing skills. This map has gained me a lot of surfing skills and I have fallen in love with this map as it could help many newcomers in surfing. Therefore, I would apply my surfing knowledge into helping people to surf on the servers and make the server as clean as possible with no fights and arguments between players. Being an admin may improve my leadership skills in real life and can also support me to gain trust with this server and also helps me come back better than ever knowing that I can help a server where people are loving and helpful to one another, that is want motivates me to be an admin.
About me
I am a regular CSGO player who wants to become a very good surfer and overall well played player. I am currently an owner of a team called TeamReflex with two other owners. We want best for our institution as we want to be able to grow rapidly. Furthermore, I go to new places and meet other people. I am friendly and is willing to help people to be what they want to be!
Referred by SÖLÖ

|No_One _?|

Donator
10 Sep 2017
United States of America
Ingame name No One
Steam profile link http://steamcommunity.com/id/rbwolf/
SteamID STEAM_0:0:90712544
Age 16
Location USA

Other languages No
Timezone Pacific Time Zone
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers Zombie Hunting by ElitE HunterZ |FastDL, SSD powered, HLstatsX|
Past admin experience
I have Very experience as an admin, like on gmod Servers and experience dealing with players and just dealing with in game problems or with players cheating but i know how to deal with it appropriate and not get so mad with the player or with other staff.
Motivation
I feel like , i can really help out with players and in game problems or anything that you want me to , i will try my best to do it appropriate, for the server and for the all players and to help servers out by dealing with cheaters or players that are breaking the rules. So the all the players , can have a good time on the server.
About me
My real name is Joseph, i love to help people out in real life or on steam but i am very nice guy and when people are having an hard time , I listen to them if they need some one to talk too , I am always there for them ,no matter what. I really like being outside and hanging out with friends or just by myself but overall i am just very nice person to talk too alone or talk to me about your feelings towards something .
Referred by No , i just show the server and join

S1lton

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
14 Sep 2017
Ingame name S1lton
Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/id/S1lton/
SteamID STEAM_0:1:70322080
Age 20
Location England

Other languages N/A
Timezone GMT
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers Mesa, Beginner
Past admin experience
I have been an admin/co-owner on many Arma 3 life servers.

Ex Admin on Go Free Servers
Old Application: https://forum.elite-hunterz.com/thr...ers-admin-application.6232/page-13#post-56542

Was unsure if my profile name could be changed as my IGN is now different, so i created a new account.
Motivation
I lost interest in surfing when I left Go Free a couple of years ago. I have come back to CSGO and surfing, teaching friends and chilling out on Mesa etc. Thought I would apply to be an admin again to help the servers out, when i can. :)
About me
Doing Freelance IT Work when i can as i am suffering from a Chronic Illness.
Referred by Was friends with admins/exadmins with the IGN Cereal Killer.

Zackmadness

Actually Zacksweetness
GoFree Admin
Donator
30 Oct 2015
United States, Colorado
Ingame name Zackmadness
Steam profile link http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198079380539
SteamID STEAM_0:1:59557405
Age 16
Location United States of America

Other languages A tiny bit of French and German
Timezone UTC−09:00
During Day light saving time: UTC−08:00
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers Beginner
Past admin experience
I was admin for this server about 9-10 months ago for over a year
Motivation
I want to try to bring people back to the server, as well I had the most fun while being an admin here. As well I have some good ideas on how to attract more people.
About me
My real name is Zackery (Zackmadness),
I am 16 years old,
I just moved to Alaska
After high school my goal is to aquire my Doctorate in History to become and professor or teacher

P.S Any mute and gag on my sourceban was done by me or another admin as a joke
Referred by

Cortez

Donator
Ingame name Cortez
Steam profile link http://steamcommunity.com/id/cortezplays
SteamID STEAM_0:1:66965288
Age 14, will be 15 in 6 days.
Location United States

Other languages A tiny, insignificant amount of spanish.
Timezone UTC−05:00
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers Aircontrol, Kitsune, Utopia, a little of everything.
Past admin experience
Nothing in Counter-Strike, but I've ran a few small minecraft servers awhile ago.
Motivation
I think I am easy going and friendly enough to hold a conversation and help newer surfers who come into the server. By doing this more players will feel welcome and return to play again. I always enjoy talking to people and I think I'm an alright teacher as well. Regardless of all that, I want to be an admin because I really like playing on the servers and I want to try and make them the best as they can be, and the first step to doing that is becoming an admin. I keep calm in stressful situations and try to think rationally. Also, I won't react in anger to petty insults people throw in the server and I won't let emotions cloud my judgement. Reals over feels, after all.

Overall, I think that I am a valuable member to have on the team and I hope you think the same way!

Regardless of your decision, I hope you have a nice day!
About me
I enjoy playing video games (what a surprise!) and socializing in general. I don't really live too interesting of a life, it's kind of hard to when you can't drive or do much at all. I have recently been learning how to code (just HTML, CSS, and PHP, nothing to great) and that has recently been taking up most of my life. And when I'm not doing school work, coding, or sleeping, I like to play Counter-Strike.

Really riveting stuff here, I know.
Referred by

csh

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
Donator
26 Sep 2017
United Kingdom
Ingame name csh
Steam profile link http://steamcommunity.com/id/csh23/
SteamID STEAM_0:0:41472146
Age 21
Location scotland

Other languages None
Timezone UTC +0
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers utopia
Past admin experience
Server assistant in a well known cod4 community, dealing with cheaters and other threats to the community.
Motivation
I am simply seeking admin status to keep these servers as fun for everyone as possible.
About me
My name is Corey, from Scotland, 21 Y/o.

I enjoy music, both listening and performing.

Really chilled personality with a decent sense of humour and easy to get on with.
Referred by HyperSphere (Strider)

✪ AquaZ™

14 Oct 2017
Belgium
Ingame name ✪ AquaZ™
Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198422219794/
SteamID STEAM_0:0:230977033
Age 15
Location belgium

English knowledge Elementary
Other languages dutch/french/non-verbal
Timezone UTC-2
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers 149.202.87.83:25165
Past admin experience
i've been admin once before, on a knife server.
People were very happy with me,because i did my job well.
After a while i got bored of the knifing so i stopped playing on the server.
The ip of the server is:46.105.82.224:27015
Motivation
i like helping people, and would love to do this while i'm having fun.
About me
My name is Sebastian, i am 15 years old and i live in Belgium.
I love csgo,surfing,bhop and competitive.
One of my hobbies is freerunning, every sunday at 18:00 to 20:00
Referred by ✪ ZeLia™

LordMalmis

2 Nov 2017
Ingame name LordMalmis
Steam profile link http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198175697506/
SteamID STEAM_0:0:107715889
Age 13
Location Norway

English knowledge Elementary
Other languages Norway, I'd say good english and sligthly spanish
Timezone GMT +1
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers 149.202.87.83:25135
Past admin experience
I started being an Admin at the age of 10, at that point it was minecraft that was the thing, I later started playing a game called Gmod where I was moderator on several servers. I have never been a CSGO adminestrator so some supervision and training would be needed just to give me the knowledge I need.
Motivation
To be honest, the server helps me alot, after School or games With hackers / trollers I get pretty annoyed so I hop on this very server ( the one above ) and just surf, listen to Music and relax. I also dont mind helping out because I hate racism and spam extremely much. I also like to moderate, and keeping servers "minge" free. I think of myself as a mature guy ( for my age ofc). And I want to give CSGO moderation for a try.
About me
My name Is Jesper, I am a 13 year old Norwegian boy who goes to School. Counter strike and Basketball are my hobbies. Thirsday and tuesday I have basketball practise (monday: 19:30 GMT+1, Tuesday: 15:30 GMT +1 ). The rest of the week im free and usually play CSGO. I love moderation and just relaxing on surf servers. At the time I am a Master Guardian in MM. Im owner of a tiny CSGO clan called EpoKe.
Referred by No one reffered me.

Devin

Donator
27 Jan 2016
Fargo ND USA
Ingame name Devin
Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/id/DumeTheAlmighty/
SteamID STEAM_0:1:44687099
Age 18
Location Houston Tx USA

Other languages N/a
Timezone CST
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers Utopia
Past admin experience
Was an admin on the Surf servers in the past but i ended up loosing my place because I was inactive since i lost all access to my right arm after I had brain surgery. (Im alot better now)
Motivation
I've noticed the servers are a bit dull here recently and I was wondering if I could potentially fix it slowly but surely and plus I enjoyed spending my time with other admins on the go-free server .
About me
Well im an 18 y/o college student going to welding school plan to graduate at the end of February.
Referred by Queks the first time :p

ScOoT10303

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
8 Feb 2016
North Dakota, USA
Ingame name ScOoT10303
Steam profile link http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198122536691/home/
SteamID STEAM_1:1:81135481
Age 19
Location Fargo, ND USA

Other languages None
Timezone Central US time zone
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers I love most of the maps from go free but my most time has been spent on air control
Past admin experience
I have worked for go free servers in the past as an admin, was fired because I moved to a new house that had awful internet that did not support playing cs go and did not tell the other admins about it.
Motivation
Getting back into surfing and would like to be part of the team again. Plus from what I hear the servers are starting to get populated again! So hoping to have some fun with new friends!
About me
I have a job as a cook and live in my own apartment. Love playing a mix of games and having a blast with friends.
Referred by Devin

Cabbage

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
14 Jan 2018
United Kingdom
Ingame name Cabbage
Steam profile link http://steamcommunity.com/id/FloppyChuffer/
SteamID FloppyChuffer
Age 19
Location UK

Other languages none well a very tiny amount of spanish but could not have a conversation in it.
Timezone GMT is the same as UTC i believe.
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers 158.69.57.87:25115 Surf Rookie 24/7
Past admin experience

Motivation
I would love to become and admin for the surf servers because I really do enjoy playing on these servers and would lvoe be be able to help maintain them. Surfing is one of my favourite things to do on CSGO and as i play on them quite a lot I think I might as well help to keep them friendly and keep the people on them happy.

I also love the rookie surf map as it most likely has people who are new to surfing and i enjoy teaching people how to surf and i have been coming to this server for a while now and have always wanted to apply but couldn't figure out how until now :D.
About me
Most of my hobbies include playing video games such as CSGO and Battlefield, however, I work Mon - Fri 8am til 4pm ish, but always come on my computer basically everyday to play csgo or other games, i am often free on weekends as well.
Referred by

Dan.

15 Jan 2018
United Kingdom
Ingame name Dan.
Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/id/Big-D-Anax/
SteamID Big-D-anax
Age 19
Location England - Midlands

Other languages well... i can understand when russians are swearing at me xd
Timezone UTC -+0:00
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers SURF BEGINNER 24/7
Past admin experience

Motivation
I like to help people. Work as a carer in free time and helping people fulfills something within me. I also surf a lot on your server and feel like it would be nice if people were to come on to it and see that there are in fact active admins (in the whole time ive been on it ive never seen one admin in the surf beginner 247) .
About me
Very forgiving, laid back individual, who loves having long conversations and is open to opinions and feedback about anything
Referred by N/A

h4wkshot

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
26 Nov 2015
Canadia
Ingame name Hawk ツ
Steam profile link http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198186884045/
SteamID STEAM_0:1:113309158
Age 17
Location Saskatchewan, Canada

Other languages N/A
Timezone CST (Central Standard Time)
UTC/GMT -6 hours
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers Aircontrol :))
Past admin experience
As said in past applications I used to admin some small chat services (back when i was like 12 it was a really weird time), also used to admin/mod for a twitch streamer that was semi-popular but his schedule was harder to keep up with so i had to quit. Then there's that time I used to admin this wonderful server called go-free and it was the community that brought me in but regretfully the NA surf server died down after a year-ish and about there is when I started becoming more and more inactive until I didn't even bother coming on the servers. Last little bit of admin experience was from this star wars rp server that ran for about 4-6 months that I managed to climb up to super admin (the highest power below owner) in the first few months of playing it and that I can say was a great bit of experience to mature my understanding of how to properly admin a server.
Motivation
Basically I'm wanting to give go-free another go and at the very least try and bring the NA surf servers back to how they used to be because that was easily one of the most memorable and great time's I had in my time spent playing video games.
About me
My lifestyle hasn't changed very much from before, other then I moved out of the city and haven't really seen my friends in awhile but I still talk to them frequently through discord. I've noticed I can at some points be an over the top person and that's fine with me as long as it doesn't get out of control *cough gravity vote*. I enjoy meeting new people online and if we get along becoming friends.
Referred by N/A (Though i'm sure quite a few people here would be happy to refer me)

Oliver

c:
Staff member
Special Admin
7 Jul 2016
1'328
Denmarkanian
Ingame name OlIver
Steam profile link http://steamcommunity.com/id/OliverNB
SteamID STEAM_0:1:75270560
Age 17
Location Denmark

Other languages Danish
Timezone UTC +1 or something
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers Aircontrol, lux, kitsune, mesa, utopia, nostalgia, elysium
Past admin experience
I was admin on gofree for over half a year. I have one year of experience being admin on the surf network called AB. I set up and owned my own surf server for 3 months (shut it down due to not wanting to pay for it)
Motivation
I've been distancing myself from the server for quite a while now, mainly due to the fact that the playerbase has been steadily declining for over a year now, but also because I didn't feel like enough was done to change the server for the better, back when I was still surfing here. Recently I've found myself more motivated to both bring back a community to these servers, but also to make sure the community coming back is of the same quality and fun, that I believe the old one to have been. I'd like to help moderate this new community in a way that's both strict, in the sense that behavior which disrupts the overall fun and well being of the server will be dealt with, but also in a way where the community won't feel like they need to completely hold back when an admin is on, since I believe this to be immensely counterproductive in building a community that people want to stick with. I don't want the admin team to turn into some sort of fun police. Server stuff aside though I did also enjoy being a part of this team quite a lot just because of the different weird conversations on slack c: Hopefully I still hold a dear enough place in the hearts of the people to be accepted back <3

Apologies for the long sentences as well
About me
Not much to say.. Just a normal 17 year old trying to do stuff with his life but failing miserably because of his incredible addiction to gaming and being an obnoxious cunt online

Also I strongly follow my belief in A.L.S.S.D.T.B.G
Referred by Were you referred by somebody? Ask your EliteHunterz friends if they support you and enter their names here.

Reactions: Flaky

WhispEr

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
23 Feb 2016
My room
Ingame name WhispEr
Steam profile link http://steamcommunity.com/id/cosmicwhisper/
SteamID STEAM_0:1:51501027
Age 18
Location New York

Other languages "dieded"
Timezone UTC -5
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers Rookie (obviously)
Past admin experience
I was admin a year ago here.
Motivation
Havoc convinced me to come back...

And also because I miss this community and now that I'm getting back into gaming (finally fixed ethernet so uni is actually bearable now), I'd like to get back into go-free surf as well. I'd love to see (and help) the servers get populated again.

Hope everyone has been doing well!
About me
I'm in uni now and if you hear someone in the background that's my roommate. The goal is to get into MBB but I'm considering keeping my options open for IB (boring, I know..)
Referred by Havoc the banana stealer

Hex

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
11 Jun 2016
Hungarian Mountains
twitter.com
Ingame name ๖ۣۜHex
Steam profile link http://steamcommunity.com/id/HexTehDesigner/
SteamID STEAM_0:1:59830743
Age 19
Location United States

Other languages I don't speak any other language.
Timezone UTC -5
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers Mostly just AirControl but, I'm trying to get into the other new mix servers.
Past admin experience
I use to Admin some GMOD servers but they've since stopped being active.
Motivation
I've been involved in the GOFREE community for a few years now and I'm happy to know after the problems it was having it's starting to get going again. I wish to be apart of it as it grows into the community it use to have.
I wouldn't like anything bad to be happening within the servers and would like to have the ability to put a stop to anything going on if such were to happen.
About me
My name is Nick, I'm a 19 year old who mostly enjoys playing games when I'm not going to work. When I'm playing it's sometimes on my other account where I just smurf in MM with a friend for some fun or as it is lately, I'm getting back into surfing. If it's not CS:GO, I'll generally be playing osu! or minecraft with my friends.
Referred by H4wkshot

blair

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
Donator
27 Mar 2016
New Hampshire
Ingame name blair
Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/id/sleepbrub
SteamID STEAM_1:0:79472243
Age 20
Location usa

English knowledge Beginner
Other languages american slang
Timezone est
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers rtv servers
Past admin experience
admin for like a year on gofree, then headadmin on abyssnetwork since then
Motivation
Used to play on here alot when there were hella players now that its kinda dead i just chill on the rtv servers. since the last time i was admin on here i started playing AB and now that i have root perms on there ive fixed almost all of the problems in regards to zoning and times, which i think would be useful on gofree where i already have the knowledge.
About me
u know what it be about, pinky promise no leaking slack stuff
Referred by water, red, jap, tokarev, whisper, oli

WispySkies

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
15 Feb 2016
Virginia, United States
Ingame name wispyy
Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/id/wispyskies
SteamID STEAM_0:0:101220101
Age 15 in 16 days
Location United States

Other languages n/a
Timezone UTC-4
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers Aircontrol
Past admin experience
Here.
Motivation
GoFree seems to be lacking something. Me. Jokes aside, I think I would be a good fit for your staff team and would like to come back in hopes to see GoFree at it's peak again.
About me
Hard to explain, but if you remember me just toss it out. I'm sure if you were in slack at the time the truth came out. If you don't know me, just an average nerd who surfs :D
Referred by Havoc and Soph probably ;c. Blair, red, water

Ræven

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
10 Mar 2018
Denmark
Ingame name Ræven
Steam profile link http://steamcommunity.com/id/r43v3n
SteamID STEAM_0:0:155987680
Age 16
Location Copenhagen, Denmark

Other languages Danish, Turkish, tiny bit of German
Timezone UTC+1
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers I used to spend a lot of time on the 24/7 lux-server before it got changed. Now I usually play on the ALL MAPS-server.
Past admin experience

Motivation
My motivation to become an admin on the servers stems from being quite active in the servers and the urge to try out something new. Since I do not have any experience in administrating any server, I have thought that it would be a fun experience to try it out for the first time. The reason I am applying to become an admin for the Go-Free servers is mainly because I have been spending a lot of my time surfing on a variety of the servers for a year or two. My experience in the servers has always been positive. I have met a lot of great people, who also motivate me to apply :)
About me
I'm currently 16 years old and will be turning 17 in three months. I'm in my first year of high school where I study Computer Science, which is quite fun :D
I have a job at a grocery store, but I only go to work twice a month.
My life in itself isn't that interesting. I'm always home (99% of the time besides being at school of course) and rarely busy doing things, which is another reason why I think it would be fun to become an admin, since nothing 'exciting' or 'new' is happening in my life.
My hobbies consist of playing games, but I currently play CS:GO quite a lot, trying to improve at both match making and surfing. I also like to draw and paint, but I don't do that as often any longer, since I'm mostly occupied with playing games.
Referred by

Status
Not open for further replies.